Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huv a missed something hens? Jamie the jiggalo appears to be back with baw heed rendall🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
UGh the ladies are boring today.
MR needs to get some pumpkins for the boys . More period talk - like another poster said , too personal for me as well.
Glamis had diff pjs on ! They aren't much better but its something different.
says she doesnt have the space for a dishwasher or tumble dryer in this house. Im sure she could fit one in if she took the dining table out of the kitchen .
She "managed" to get two more itty bitty suitcases . I hate when they say " managed " ( marion does it all the time) , its not like you had to fight off walruses and club someone for the suitcase.
Shammi says shes been very very quiet lately but she has just so damn busy trying to get halloween costumes sorted. Kaci wants to go as an old man . What a random costume. shes going to see mrs browns boys tonight with briaaan . shammi is so busy but shes going to join the pta at the school.
Not a word about working , of course. Shes not feeling the best she got the flu and covid needles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I seen bliiiiiian the other morning doing the school run full of the eld road rage sho aye 😂

literally beeping the tell kids crossing the road to move 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone know if Thom is related to the Farrells from Bridgetone/Gorbals

It's been bugging me for ages who he looks like and just utterly my finger on it. He's the double of them and same size an build

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does Glamis always seem to be flashing her engagement ring like it's a half a million quid rock? Just an observation I've noticed over the last few days it's always getting twisted or "fixed" in stories and in that latest pic it's like she's newly engaged n showing it off....she really is wired differently

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not quite 10K followers but she's "pals" with Glamis and Life at the Evans.. does anyone follow Gayle on Instagram? Not sure if allowed to mention her username
That Natalie Life at the Evans is a disgrace - never stops cursing and swearing and she is a nurse- her bosses would make mincemeat of her conducting herself like that. She must be in debt to her eyeballs too with the fancy car, holidays etc

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else know that Glamis brother lives in Dubai? You'd think she'd have mentioned something like that before now? But weird saying her protector though surely that's something you say about your partner nah? she really does have really weird relationship with him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else know that Glamis brother lives in Dubai? You'd think she'd have mentioned something like that before now? But weird saying her protector though surely that's something you say about your partner nah? she really does have really weird relationship with him
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. They scream incestuous. Even worse than those siblings from Brookside back in the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shammi is vile! Swearing like that in front of her child and not only filming when driving but eating too. She's awful and her kids will turn out just like her.

Reactions: 8
Shammi is vile! Swearing like that in front of her child and not only filming when driving but eating too. She's awful and her kids will turn out just like her.
The video her five year old was watching was saying something like ‘I’m sixteen and have a crush on someone’ when my kids were five they were watching cbeebies, not getting relationship advice from teenagers, she is an awful parent 😏

• Wow
  • Sad
She always films while driving and she usually drinks red bull , vapes , fucks with her face , eats while she drives . Shes out of her tree most of the time . She’s something else our shammi

She really is. I haven’t watched her stories for a while and think I forgot how bad she is. Such a skank.

Reactions: 3
That Natalie Life at the Evans is a disgrace - never stops cursing and swearing and she is a nurse- her bosses would make mincemeat of her conducting herself like that. She must be in debt to her eyeballs too with the fancy car, holidays etc
I think you’ll find her bosses curse and swear as well ma lovlie, you have to have a dark sense of humour to work in that profession! As well as a caring heart which I think she does.
Her and her husband seem to work hard and raise their kids well so they can probably afford a fancy car and holidays, just saying.

Reactions: 4
I think you’ll find her bosses curse and swear as well ma lovlie, you have to have a dark sense of humour to work in that profession! As well as a caring heart which I think she does.
Her and her husband seem to work hard and raise their kids well so they can probably afford a fancy car and holidays, just saying.

She cannot conduct herself like that promoting she is a trained nurse either as her professional registration is at risk… take it from someone who works in HR/ union rep.

Last edited:
Cannot deal with glamis always acting like the one and only rangers fan. She panned over the plane and it just looked like a normal calm flight so mad celtic fans jumping around…. Away and huff some balloons ya woman

• Haha
She cannot conduct herself like that promoting she is a trained nurse either as her professional registration is at risk… take it from someone who works in HR/ union rep.
How is it at risk? You’re reaching here. She swears yes but she’s never said anything bad about where she works or talked about patients or even disclosed where she actually works. It’s a personal account showing her life at home.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.