Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiny Tim always looks fed up on Glamis stories but wouldn’t you be fed up if your partner was constantly filming for Instagram stories?

Reactions: 5
Sammy vapes 24/7 when she at home or in the car and I’m sure her daughter has asthma and has allergies to everything I’m sure her being around all those toxins can’t be good for the little girl …then slaps cheap ass make up on her girl who she said was ill she’s really thick as tit.

Reactions: 7
Tiny Tim is clearly a cardboard Celtic fan. No fan of either side of the old firm would be seen dead at a game for the other side. Not a chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another reason I feel sad when I see the stuff Glamis posts. She used to be so naturally pretty and friendly. Look at that bonnie smile! She just looks like a generic love Island applicant now. The sad thing is she will take that as a compliment. Social media and ‘influencers’ have a lot to answer for ☹ Im not much older than her and I’m so so glad I never got sucked into this type of thing.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Another reason I feel sad when I see the stuff Glamis posts. She used to be so naturally pretty and friendly. Look at that bonnie smile! She just looks like a generic love Island applicant now. The sad thing is she will take that as a compliment. Social media and ‘influencers’ have a lot to answer for ☹ Im not much older than her and I’m so so glad I never got sucked into this type of thing.
Don’t be fooled she still looks like the first pic you can see it when her filter drops off in her stories.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure I read something about this on here before but I’d tiny tim not going some kinds of gypsy background? maybe that’s why she wants to be the stay home wife

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I read something about this on here before but I’d tiny tim not going some kinds of gypsy background? maybe that’s why she wants to be the stay home wife
I agree I think she’s trying to accustom herself to the traditional travellers wife lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't even look like the picture on the right. Her eyes aren't like that and her face isn't as chiselled

Sammie must have a season ticket for that doctor/hospital 🙄
How was she planning on being a paramedic when she runs to out of hours for every wee bump or scrape
I can count on 1 hand amount iv had my family of 4 at out of hours over the years yet she's there almost weekly! Hard enough seeing a doctor but yet again she's got an appt for every sniffle or nose bump!

Reactions: 12
Notice how she never posts pictures of these injuries though 😴

For someone that shares everything else online she never shows us.

Pics or it didny happen 🤣

Reactions: 7
Notice how she never posts pictures of these injuries though 😴

For someone that shares everything else online she never shows us.

Pics or it didny happen 🤣
Exactly!!!!

And it's always they don't know if it's broke...or don't know this or that we've just to wait n see n then it's never mentioned again, so aria has a possible broken nose n already getting black eyes but no pics n usually post pics of that wee lassies skin when she has a flare up etc, if it was that bad she 100% would have pics up for the attention she craves!

How many minutes we counting down until Shammi comes on to tell us “hur back is broke” after swinging wee aria about in that TikTok?! 😂😂😂 I broke my nose on a night out years ago falling on a dance floor (in my wild days) and if someone tipped me upside down a day after it I’d have been in agony. Is it that kid she’s talking about or is it all utter shite again she was rambling for clout because it looks like there’s duck all wrong with her and yet another waste of NHS time

Is Tiny Tim part of a gangland family too?
Can’t imagine that unless it’s the smurfs you mean 😂😂😂 seen scarier looking happy meals

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.