Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the bus Glamis is a Merc wanker on a bus well there's something we didn't know...Not

• Haha
Reactions: 9
glamis is talking out of both sides of her mouth ( her ass too ) . says shes proud to be who she is but doesnt talk about it. not that proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
glamis is talking out of both sides of her mouth ( her ass too ) . says shes proud to be who she is but doesnt talk about it. not that proud.
Not got two brain cells to rub together

Wtf is she going on about. It's just incoherent ramblings.

MR is another one. More throat dust spewing out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tiny tom is a gypsy end of story, not a bleeping showman 🤣

And totally off topic but why the duck does that kayleigh dress those weans in those ridiculous big matching coats and a 6yr old in those big pom pom hats you put on a baby 🤦‍♀️ I can't stand it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glamis isn't pregnant. She had a chemical pregnancy 😔

Has she deleted stories? I can't see the ones of her saying she's proud 🤣
Yes she's deleted them 😂 she had a few stories up abt so proud of what they are n how Thomas is a showman n gypsy is offensive etc and she will be so proud to teach her kid abt who they are etc.

Reactions: 4
Well last night she has 3 x 1 minute long stories of her just standing filming her telly. So either Tim has went to bed and left her drinking downstairs alone or he is sitting on the couch and she is prioritising filming her telly for the gram and standing with her back to him while he sits there silently.. I don't know which is more tragic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes she's deleted them 😂 she had a few stories up abt so proud of what they are n how Thomas is a showman n gypsy is offensive etc and she will be so proud to teach her kid abt who they are etc.
This is what made me wonder! I knew she had alluded that
Well last night she has 3 x 1 minute long stories of her just standing filming her telly. So either Tim has went to bed and left her drinking downstairs alone or he is sitting on the couch and she is prioritising filming her telly for the gram and standing with her back to him while he sits there silently.. I don't know which is more tragic 🤣
This is so funny

She’s defo had a white Christmas last night ❄❄❄❄ How mortified I am for her going on a full rant about how proud she is to have gypsy heritage and how she’d battle off the neds about it (pot/kettle hen) and yet she’s DELETED IT this morning 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭 oh Glamis delete your whole Instagram, the whole things a red neck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cue the sad reflection posts for the come down
She’s defo had a white Christmas last night ❄❄❄❄ How mortified I am for her going on a full rant about how proud she is to have gypsy heritage and how she’d battle off the neds about it (pot/kettle hen) and yet she’s DELETED IT this morning 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭 oh Glamis delete your whole Instagram, the whole things a red neck

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.