Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her taste is god awful. My wee granny used to say “it takes a lot of money to look cheap” and it’s so true in the case of Mrs Jem carpets 😆

Most people would be envious of a chanel handbag collection but when I look at hers it looks like a display in a charity shop 🥲
Mrs JW 😜

Makes me think of the shops in Turkey 🤣🤣

Many of her followers will be struggling to feed their kids and she’s there flaunting 🤬 read the room!

Reactions: 6
The other local one beginning with J is his brothers too 🤣. They were partners and had a falling out years back so they split and went rival 🤣🤣🤣
Wow I did not know this 😂 I have been a Jem customer in the past so I’m glad my hard earned cash hasn’t went towards Mrs B getting her weekly feet scraping 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow I did not know this 😂 I have been a Jem customer in the past so I’m glad my hard earned cash hasn’t went towards Mrs B getting her weekly feet scraping 🤮
I only know because I was in one of them looking and I had said to the guy who was helping me that I’d been to the other and was stuck between one in each. He then told me that story 🤣
This was obviously before I discovered her. Would rather go bare floorboards than help fund her lifestyle 😜

Reactions: 3
This 🙌
“Traditional traveller” “lives traditional traveller life” bla bla bla. Mate you live in a mansion ffs! I don’t think that could be further from traditions TRAVELLER life!
Never know a traveller to nip back from their travels to their mansion every other day for a bath 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So Glamis got her mum to come round and make dinner because she had too much to do (wash clothes, hoover and clean surfaces). Then moaned about how life was getting on top of her and can't handle adult responsibilities and keeping her and Thomas alive.... is this the same person who is desperate for a baby?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No but she’s talked about a bit on here.

I’m seriously considering reporting her to the ASA for the constant advertising of her husbands business. Which she doesn’t declare is his 🤬🤬🤬
What does her husband do?

Is there an account for the.Sam.Sturrock ? She sells that FM and gloats about earning £12k a month- for someone that earns that she is worried about her feral kids behaviour- I would be getting a private consult if I was her! She lacks so much class just like Mrs B fur coat and no knickers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Is there an account for the.Sam.Sturrock ? She sells that FM and gloats about earning £12k a month- for someone that earns that she is worried about her feral kids behaviour- I would be getting a private consult if I was her! She lacks so much class just like Mrs B fur coat and no knickers!
Does he not own j&w carpets?

There needs to be one for Sam Sturrock if there isn’t. Rented accommodation but earns £12k a month…. Earned 6 figures… aye ok! On their next scam with foreign currency. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There needs to be one for Sam Sturrock if there isn’t. Rented accommodation but earns £12k a month…. Earned 6 figures… aye ok! On their next scam with foreign currency. 🤦‍♀️
I’ve never heard of them but I’ll look them up 🤣 could be another rage follow 🤣🤣
Yeah Mr B has JW (he’s the W. His brother was the J before they fell out).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sure glamis won’t be working for much longer . Too much for her to manage work and her sprawling estate
Wonder if she took the liquor off the fence in the yard yet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Glamis got her mum to come round and make dinner because she had too much to do (wash clothes, hoover and clean surfaces). Then moaned about how life was getting on top of her and can't handle adult responsibilities and keeping her and Thomas alive.... is this the same person who is desperate for a baby?!
This will just be the come down depression from the weekend ❄ ❄ ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too right how can we start one!? X

I’ve never heard of them but I’ll look them up 🤣 could be another rage follow 🤣🤣
Yeah Mr B has JW (he’s the W. His brother was the J before they fell out).
You need to have a look she is the worst one yet! Yes earns 10-12k a month and rents a house! Aye right . Your perfume is pish!

Oh please start one for Sam Sturrock, soooo much going on here! Wants to know why her daughter has behavioural issues, feeds daughter ice lolly’s for breakfast.

looks the FM dream is shattering after her answering questions today!

Oh please start one for Sam Sturrock, soooo much going on here! Wants to know why her daughter has behavioural issues, feeds daughter ice lolly’s for breakfast.

looks the FM dream is shattering after her answering questions today!
The diet her children have is appalling - it’s verging on abuse! She doesn’t bloody deserve kids!

The diet her children have is appalling - it’s verging on abuse! She doesn’t bloody deserve kids!
She seems to find it amusing or act like she’s being the cool mum allowing them to eat what they like. Good luck getting that wee girl to school in a few weeks.

She supposedly earns tens/hundreds of pounds a month selling FM but lives in a rented property because she can’t get a mortgage due to bad credit. Could you not just buy a place outright if you had all this money? No mortgage required!

She seems to find it amusing or act like she’s being the cool mum allowing them to eat what they like. Good luck getting that wee girl to school in a few weeks.

She supposedly earns tens/hundreds of pounds a month selling FM but lives in a rented property because she can’t get a mortgage due to bad credit. Could you not just buy a place outright if you had all this money? No mortgage required!
Does she hve 10k for her own thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.