Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs B I’m sure you tagging a beach club in Marbella is going to have a massive impact to them. Not!
Many of your followers (the real ones not the paid for ones) will be worrying about how they are going to survive the winter not interested in boycotting somewhere in bloody Marbella! I’d want you and your spoilt brat beside the bins too.

Reactions: 9
Any one follow our oakmont dream my god what a bleeping moaner! all the posts are complaints and moans dont think i have ever seen a positive from her!
She’s forever moaning about something and knowing where she came from you would think she would be more grateful for her lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow her. Strutting about Marbella like she’s a celebrity really getting on my wick now. I’m surprised she’s not bought everything from Dior in the bright orange to match the blue set she has. Those bloody visors 🙈 and tagging everything to do with the nephew as #autism - leave the boy alone and stop making a fuss!!

Reactions: 13
🤔🤔 how long will this last? She’ll be sharing pics of her at Michelangelos before the week is out 😂
90C6F5AA-4FB0-49A1-B633-28314A09021A.png

Reactions: 7
Her house must have been tried while she’s away. Not surprised considering she posts all but her flight itinerary online 😴

Her house must have been tried while she’s away. Not surprised considering she posts all but her flight itinerary online 😴
I don’t think it’s that - surely she wouldn’t post the house at all then?
She’s now asking if anyone wants to buy a bag for 2.5k? Yeah I’ll take two ffs.

Actually think you might be right.
If I (or my husband) thought for one minute my posting on social media was putting my family home at a security risk then my account would be shut down immediately.
I certainly wouldn’t be straight on trying to flog the very things I’ve spent months bragging about - and what anyone trying my home is probably trying to get to.

I posted my first reply about 40 mins before the second 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now looking for guard dogs, thought she always had family staying when they were away. Were the boys away with them,,?

Reactions: 3
Constantly shows (expensive) contents of the house, aerial shots of said house and then complains when tit like this happens. 🙄

Like so many other insta-numpties, she's posted enough bits and pieces over the past few months that I figured out exactly where she lives. So many of them post pictures of packages on their stories, takes 2 seconds to see the address/postcode, even if it - in her case - it was a click and collect at a local pickup point. Took a minute of looking on Google maps to find their house since she's shared so many aerial shots.

People need to realise that when you share things publically online, you don't know who is watching and what their motives are.

Reactions: 8
People need to realise that when you share things publically online, you don't know who is watching and what their motives are.
Now looking for guard dogs, thought she always had family staying when they were away. Were the boys away with them,,?
Especially when you’re telling the world that when you aren’t there you leave 2 teenagers in the house (and the dog sitter - who hasn’t been tagged at all this time).
I’m not convinced she’s even home yet. All pics today have been shared from past months and we didn’t get her usual moan about the airport queues.

CCTV & a decent alarm system is what she needs.

• Heart
I can’t imagine ever caring about people following my online life as to output my family in harms way. She’s such an idiot!! The amount of money in the way of possessions she has shown is insane and you do not know who is watching you.

if ANYONE ever tried to come near my home or me when I was sharing stuff online I would be out of it like a shot.

I can’t believehow important these instagram accounts are to these people!!

Could it be one of the crazies was hanging around the place? Otherwise how would she know the security was compromised as a result of her sharing on IG? Im not sure everything adds up.
Regardless I’d defo be getting to f@ck off.

Reactions: 1
Actually thought I was misreading it when she was asking who wanted to buy the bag for two and a half THOUSAND pounds 😆 and then she showed it, and it looked like one my wee girl has in a toybox!

Can’t decide if I hate that more than I dislike her filming folks trying to have their dinner in a restaurant. Can’t abide the entitlement of publicly broadcasting spaces where people have gone to relax and have fun with a reasonable expectation of privacy. Not cool. Not cool at all.

…Mibeees the house was broken into so folk could hold a roller disco in the garage? Who has their garage floor POLISHED? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Tiny Tom is home until October so I am sure Glamis will quit her job for "health reasons" or something stupid soon.
Shes been carrying on about painting that bathroom like its something amazing but its just white.

more MR cackling at the damn tv again for man stories and then a repost of that beloved air fryer again . tit content even for her since she got back from vacay.

shammi shams must be really not well this time . havent seen much from her lately at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh shammi has pulled herself together for a brief moment to express sympathy re Olivia Newton John. Shes always loved her you know ;)

• Haha
Can’t decide if I hate that more than I dislike her filming folks trying to have their dinner in a restaurant. Can’t abide the entitlement of publicly broadcasting spaces where people have gone to relax and have fun with a reasonable expectation of privacy. Not cool. Not cool at all.
This!!! I can’t stand these influencers filming when they’re out and about doing mundane things or in restaurants or on holiday. Like, duck off and give us peace. Imagine seeing someone with their phone up filming the bleeping buffet on holiday commentating on it. Not one person in that place is thinking “oh she’s level headed” 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Does Mrs B have a thread on here? Only thought to look for her name here when seeing all this dramas she’s posted today and it took me to this one.

would love to hear what others think of her 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does Mrs B have a thread on here? Only thought to look for her name here when seeing all this dramas she’s posted today and it took me to this one.

would love to hear what others think of her 🤣
I find her fascinating. I have so many questions!
Like, how can you film your kids and your house and even your washing, then crack on you’re raging about privacy?

Also, why is the house so big? Who actually swims in the pool? Why is the garage roof shiner then a shopping mall in the 90s? Why is everything grey? Wtf with the carpeted steps in the living room - Alexis Carrington called, and she wants her room back! How much sucking up goes on in her dms? Did anybody actually buy the hideous wee bag? Why does she call her husband ‘he/him’ instead of his name? Is it a code? Is he a spy?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.