Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can make a thread if someone can give me a wee bio of her?
Used to be a trained nurse for all of 2 yrs. Married to Craig. Live in a rented house despite earning £10-12k a month supposedly with FM cosmetics. Has started an aesthetics business as states it is important to have multiple streams of income. Feeds her kids chocolate, ice lollies , all the rubbish of the day- never a proper meal. Oldest female child is unruly - spitting , lashing out and have had numerous calls from nursery about her behaviour. Has an older teenager aged 17. Doesn’t have a good relationship with in-laws . Multiple holidays per year.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Just had a nosey on her and her man’s page, I am speechless. Her grid post saying she made £26k in one month selling FM, these MLM cults are bat tit crazy! Correct me if I’m wrong but that would mean she would’ve had to sell about 1000 bottles and recruited about 100 people under her?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her 17 year old daughter doesn’t live with her, nor does she get taken on all the holidays, I’m guessing she probably doesn’t want to go but still, she’s left out of everything.

I just don’t believe anything that comes out her mouth about her earnings, she’s forever flashing the designer items but I’m sure the majority of it is fake. Both her and her husband have Turkey teeth and she’s had lots of surgery!

Reactions: 4
Her 17 year old daughter doesn’t live with her, nor does she get taken on all the holidays, I’m guessing she probably doesn’t want to go but still, she’s left out of everything.

I just don’t believe anything that comes out her mouth about her earnings, she’s forever flashing the designer items but I’m sure the majority of it is fake. Both her and her husband have Turkey teeth and she’s had lots of surgery!
I agree and the botched lip from her treatment. I would think more of her if she cared properly for her kids. That young girl is going to end up in young offenders going by her current behaviour- I would be spending all the money I could to get dietary advice etc and firstly start by giving them decent food . It is lazy parenting!

Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen the kids eat anything remotely healthy. It’s McDonalds breakfasts, crisps, ice lolly’s, treats that all kids want but as parents we say no. As an adult I know how bad I feel having had a binge of junk and sugar, so goodness knows how the kids feel.

She really has made me speechless for a long time with her antics.

The dogs don’t seem to be flavour of the month any more either.

I am not sure how to post links to other threads but here goes.....

• Haha
1:20pm and Shambles has just woken up and her 5/6 year old is still asleep?! Wow! She is a terrible parent.
The lazy cow was still in bed as well , if her kid sleep to that time I can only imagine what time she was up till ..I’m 100% convinced she was in a huff cos she never got invited to the coos day out ..fat mama is suppose be her bestie as well yet even she didnt invite, I know what it is about her fat mama but she really get on my last nerve …especially her voice !!!

The lazy cow was still in bed as well , if her kid sleep to that time I can only imagine what time she was up till ..I’m 100% convinced she was in a huff cos she never got invited to the coos day out ..fat mama is suppose be her bestie as well yet even she didnt invite, I know what it is about her fat mama but she really get on my last nerve …especially her voice !!!
I deleted mama during lockdown when she was travelling across borders to go to ikea for stuff for her spoilt brat, plus her videoing whilst driving!!

Any one follow our oakmont dream my god what a bleeping moaner! all the posts are complaints and moans dont think i have ever seen a positive from her!

Reactions: 2
Ah gotcha, I saw Jem mentioned earlier and got confused.
What is Mrs B 1st name? She's really getting on my tits now with the bragging and self entitlement, no wonder they have hassle with the neighbors in Spain for years I can only imagine how they all act when over there, she thinks the sun shines out all their arses and can behave how they like without a duck for anybody else!

What is Mrs B 1st name? She's really getting on my tits now with the bragging and self entitlement, no wonder they have hassle with the neighbors in Spain for years I can only imagine how they all act when over there, she thinks the sun shines out all their arses and can behave how they like without a duck for anybody else!
Don't know if we're allowed but it's the same as eminem's first name 😊

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.