Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe scummy has a wean off school sick again. They are always off
Not sticking up for her but my wee one started in August and she's been off more than been at school... she catches everything and brings it home to her newborn sister and me which is hard!

But what does annoy me is she isn't well but still sends her to dancing ?! My wee one used to go there and honestly glad she stopped...xx

Reactions: 8
Hey guys sorry been awol so catching up! Soo ayee Glamis tree... don't want your tree to be tacky if you don't shop at sliverburch but hangs a big moon in the middle of it along with all the other crappy decs! Her tree is horrible. She really grates on me I really don't like her same today with the postman story her stupid facial expressions and the filter and that dress.. sorry rambling on 🤣🤣 and sammi well she's no even got a brain cell all she does is boast aswell with what she has spent

Just want a man to show me off the way Glamis shows off her house 😭
See the thing is her house and the way it decorated isn't anything special she think she's lives in a mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why is amyslifeandfitness such a tit mother 😭 I can’t be the only one that dislikes her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey guys sorry been awol so catching up! Soo ayee Glamis tree... don't want your tree to be tacky if you don't shop at sliverburch but hangs a big moon in the middle of it along with all the other crappy decs! Her tree is horrible. She really grates on me I really don't like her same today with the postman story her stupid facial expressions and the filter and that dress.. sorry rambling on 🤣🤣 and sammi well she's no even got a brain cell all she does is boast aswell with what she has spent

See the thing is her house and the way it decorated isn't anything special she think she's lives in a mansion
Yup . Where I live we call that a 2 bedroom apartment , not the Taj Mahal.

Reactions: 3
How does Sammi always somehow manage to get so many days off her placement? I wonder if the rest of her class get away with never being at theirs? I give her until after Christmas until she knocks that on the head.

Reactions: 7
why is amyslifeandfitness such a tit mother 😭 I can’t be the only one that dislikes her so much
I’m away to look 👀 😂

How does Sammi always somehow manage to get so many days off her placement? I wonder if the rest of her class get away with never being at theirs? I give her until after Christmas until she knocks that on the head.
I think she’s lying to them about something 😂😂😂

Mother rendall is like something out Still Game 🤦‍♀️
I’ve not watched her for months but I went away to look no wonder I stopped 😂 her voice

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’ll have to make up the hours at the end. Even if sick the hours still need to be done. Sho aye.

Reactions: 3
See that the Misfit Maw was at Rendall's. Literally cannot stand that woman who looks like she's got Bells Palsy with that mouth. That drawn out grinding whiny voice is too much. Her man always looks embarrassed and awkward at her filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scummy not at placement again 🙄 she needs to just give it up. I actually get 2nd hand embarrassment listening to her excuses 🤥

Reactions: 9
See that the Misfit Maw was at Rendall's. Literally cannot stand that woman who looks like she's got Bells Palsy with that mouth. That drawn out grinding whiny voice is too much. Her man always looks embarrassed and awkward at her filming.
What the duck have you introduced me too? Total fuckwit trying to be a comedienne

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck have you introduced me too? Total fuckwit trying to be a comedienne
Oh she’s a total embarrassment thinking she’s funny, her hubby looks right mortified with her and god help her kid when it starts getting ripped apart because of her looney of a Maw.
Laughed at the Bells Palsy 😂 it does look like that and it’s stuck with her, not very pleasant to look at.

• Haha
So other day MR asked if anyone can get her a Mrs Grinch wreath as she can’t get one at Tesco she went to ..2 hrs later scummy showing off her new wreath …2 hrs after that MR is going off on mums buying balloons and tit for elf on the shelf ..I’m guessing scummy saw MR story and ran to Tesco to get one but didn’t tell MR her Tesco had them and that’s why she was getting dig in about people doing elf just for the gram and don’t feel guilty if you can’t afford to do the same ..maybe im wrong but doubt it as MR never liked scummy post on the elf ..it’s easy to see why scummy is so disliked !!!!

Oh she’s a total embarrassment thinking she’s funny, her hubby looks right mortified with her and god help her kid when it starts getting ripped apart because of her looney of a Maw.
Laughed at the Bells Palsy 😂 it does look like that and it’s stuck with her, not very pleasant to look at.
Can't watch her, it must be a complete strain to talk like that. I also kinda feel sorry for her daughter because it's like MFM makes fun of her or things she's upset about - imagine if her friends at school found that.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why does scummy have scrunched up loo roll on her tree? Is she still working her way thru the lockdown panic buy stuff?
E5E06247-E141-4C3D-A3B5-93D279AB1C37.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.