Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I tried the filter on my face and it makes you look so fake, previous story to that she was boasting about a foundation and how she couldn't believe that was her skin now she has a bratz doll filter on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG ! are you telling me that , that sammi is a hair dresser? She looks like she got in a squabble with the bad end of a weed whacker.

In other news I really could have done without Worlds Biggest Rangers fan's vanilla latte tutorial with her pants hiked up her ass . Making a latte put the camera on the drink not your ass
Yes apparently fully qualified hairdresser.... So she says 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd be very surprised if she went to the church and both got a message first time. It can happen but not often. She adds all these extras on to the story that make her sound like she was the star of the show and it was soo funny makes it sound false. The medium would not bring up her throat clearing thing either. Shes talking shite.

Reactions: 4
duck wee tiny tim can see what the wee hissing serpent will become looking at her maw ...sho aye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That was not a dress she had on it was a bleeping vest jumper! You could literally see the banding around the top of her tights it was that short!

Ps shittest cheeseboard I’ve ever seen she has a cheek to stand like she’s on a cooking set on This Morning too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Christ we are onto the famous cheeseboard n the smallest bottle of wine 🍷 gittin aww boujee with the pomegranate 😆
Who could be arsed faffing about with all that for yourself and your partner sitting in front of the tv?!

Tiny Tim looks like he’s lost the will to live with their matching PJs. Poor sod probably doesn’t even like cheese either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who could be arsed faffing about with all that for yourself and your partner sitting in front of the tv?!

Tiny Tim looks like he’s lost the will to live with their matching PJs. Poor sod probably doesn’t even like cheese either.
I like cheese but no oot the home bargains it looks like you could sole your shoe with it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.