Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said… a scummy wee Ned witch thinks she’s some Insta Queen… ‘ don’t mind paying extra, especially for yer main Christmas tree’ … aye okay hen how many trees are you putting up in your mansion 🤣 honestly the brass neck of this lot!

Im honstley so so annoyed with Glamis! Like who does she think she is ? "You don't want your Christmas tree to be cheap and nasty" what so you story this and you spending a fortune on Christmas tree but make the people who can't afford a 'insta worthy' tree feel like crap cause or that it's not good enough cause we haven't been to sliverburch garden center! I'm honstley fuming! Who does she think she is ? Does she thinks she's one of these big insta stars having big show reveal of her Christmas tree!! Telling you something I hate to be like her were these people feel the need to story and recored everything. She can stick her 'glam' Christmas tree up her a***

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m gonna say it - I actually quite liked Scummy in her stories when she was getting ready. She seemed quite vulnerable and it was endeering.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I often sit and wonder if Instagram and camera phones weren’t a thing, would these instahuns even bother with the elaborate Christmas decorations? Would they buy brand new ones every single year? The answer is no because they’re not doing it for themselves. They’re all doing it for attention from people online, desperate to be envied by other people. This one is terrible for it. She’s always shoehorning her car in the background of photos to remind everyone what she drives, showing off every single purchase she ever makes, bragging about how much her hair costs.
I certainly hope no one is ever jealous of Glamis because it’s a very shallow and empty way of life and not only that but she’s in a very fortunate position of sharing a house with a wee guy who appears to make quite good money. If she had to provide for herself on her own she would probably find it quite difficult to constantly spend and show off to other people and I certainly don’t think she would be pissing about spending over £10 for a single Christmas tree decoration. It really is quite sad how these types of girls crave attention and validation from complete strangers on the internet, bizarre behaviour but also quite fascinating. Must be quite a strange way to live.
exactly! Just look at how many stories she has up today. She should be pitied, that’s not the behaviour of a happy person! Poor lassies life is a total sham

Do you think any of these huns would even venture anywhere near Silverbirch if it wasn’t for IG? I doubt it. They’d have the same decs for years.
Anything for a story.

Reactions: 9
Honstley they all think they are so much big it's oh look at me! Glamis really annoyed today cause what about all the people who her stories who can't afford to buy all these fancy things for her tree, and if you don't get it your tree is cheap and nasty! Nah the only thing cheap is nasty is her between her pink living room to her filtered pictures shoooo aye

I had to laugh at the "its 24 minute drive from my house".. WHO CARES 🤣

It was like when she recommended a film and was like "it stars Mark Whalberg and came out in 2013".. she honestly thinks she's a presenter on This Morning or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this glamis is too much. Such a snot . Acting like shes rich and fancy meanwhile she lives in a teensy townhouse that she acts like is a sprawling mcmansion. Also I highly doubt she will ever get married to tiny.

Reactions: 3
Shes peed my right off with that Christmas decor tit, shes not 24 min drive if she lives where i think she does for a starter. I have been going to silverbirch for years ( do not document on the gram though ) and honestly all those posers going just to get their picture taken gets in your way when your there to shop, puts me right off going now!

Reactions: 10
this glamis is too much. Such a snot . Acting like shes rich and fancy meanwhile she lives in a teensy townhouse that she acts like is a sprawling mcmansion. Also I highly doubt she will ever get married to tiny.
Ohhh she has a master bedroom and dressing room didn't you know? See the best of it is see if it wasn't for tiny she would even have all thr stuff she claims to have! And also she is very insecure to be constant uploading posts about her and him

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years and I've never felt the need to plaster him all over my social media accounts and I don't. She's honstley doing ma head in 😂

• Haha
Glamis loves going into Home Bargain to pick up the wee cheap decorations......but you don't want your tree to be cheap and nasty. Well you may have just achieved that lass. How many fecking trees is she putting up and in how many colours??

100% agree it's a very different Sammi tonight.

• Haha
Scummy only got an invite because her only one pal who she has was actually invited to the party 😂😂 don’t all be fooled into thinking she actually had a party to go to 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
How the hell is glamis eating all that ?! I mean surely the stew with hunks of bread was enough

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg her hairdressers aunties party 🤣🤣
On a serious note does sammi actually have any pals except from her hairdresser n allenas boutique?? Used to go to a different hairdresser then all of a sudden started using the guy.... 'Her best pal' but he just appeared 1 day, also supposed to be a trained hairdresser herself but doesn't even cut her own kids hair n has an addiction to box dyes 🤦‍♀️ don't know a hairdresser alive who would go near 1 let alone use it on their own hair!

On a serious note does sammi actually have any pals except from her hairdresser n allenas boutique?? Used to go to a different hairdresser then all of a sudden started using the guy.... 'Her best pal' but he just appeared 1 day, also supposed to be a trained hairdresser herself but doesn't even cut her own kids hair n has an addiction to box dyes 🤦‍♀️ don't know a hairdresser alive who would go near 1 let alone use it on their own hair!

Reactions: 4
OMG ! are you telling me that , that sammi is a hair dresser? She looks like she got in a squabble with the bad end of a weed whacker.

In other news I really could have done without Worlds Biggest Rangers fan's vanilla latte tutorial with her pants hiked up her ass . Making a latte put the camera on the drink not your ass

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.