Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PCR test every day for the wee lizard ,she is a lying little germ spreading bleep ...sho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll give Glamis the benefit out the doubt here, if she really is unwell then wearing a mask for 10 hours + really isn’t a good idea and in her line of work she won’t be allowed to work without wearing a mask
but can I just say absolutely no one wants to see her shopping. These insta huns are so bizarre the way they showcase their weekly shop as if anyone is remotely interested, imagine showing off a loaf, the weird bastard. “I boat a wee bloomer” did ye aye 🥴

Trust Sammi to take it upon herself to contact the boys sister to tell her about the crash. Sorry but that is something that should come from the hospital! Surely it would be better for them to phone so they can tell the sister exactly how he is and what his injuries are. The last thing she needs is this numpty calling her and saying oh he was unconscious and I had to bring him back round, causing the woman to panic. I wonder if witnessing this horrible crash will give her a wake up call? She could so easily cause something just like that when she films while driving and distracting herself but she doesn’t think about that does she. I notice she also said she had a “wee 20 minutes in class” so I’m guessing she went into colleeeeege to tell everyone how she saved a life and now has to leave because her neves are sho

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Swear to god where do you even start.....

Nurse Shammi saved the day. Single handily brung the guy roon.....prob slapped the poor guy around the chops. Bet it was a minor bump and she could not wait to over dramatise for the gram. Sho aye! *Disclaimer* genuinely hope no one was seriously injured.

Glamis has a virus but gets antibiotics. Off her work but goes to Home Bargains for a major cleaning haul. Decides she needs to gut the house. Makes a chicken casserole. Posts it all on on open insta account coz that's what you do when really no weel.
Both work in the care profession allegedly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't cope with them tonight I can just imagine sammi "right nawwwwww everyone move ooot the way I'm on placement and I know wit to dae" a can also imagine her shouting am a nurseee 😂😂😭😭😭 and Glamis don't even get me started on her a flu aye the old coliumbian flu ffs

• Haha
Haven't been watching these stories but if Glamis genuinely has a virus what doctor has prescribed her antibiotics?! Unless it was her brother 🤨 I used to not mind her but she grinds my gears now!!

Reactions: 9
So shammi saved the day 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Praise be

So SHE brought him round and then phoned his sister 🙄🙄 but didn’t think to phone an ambulance or fire brigade ?? But then they prob weren’t needed as super nurse was there 🤔

Reactions: 4
Howled at Shammi’s stories yesterday , can totally picture her wee sausage fingers slapping the poor guy round the face and then pouring red bull down his throat to bring him round 😂😂 can you imagine opening your eyes and she’s hovering above you !! “ it’s awrite pal am a nurse , I know what am dain , sho aye “ utter fanny of a wuman .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched someone cleaning their iron (riveting I know) but it reminded me of Shammi. 🤣🤣🤣 can anyone else remember when she was high as a kite showing off/sharing Braindeads top tip for cleaning theirs?
Toothpaste apparently 🤣🤣.
She’s halfway thru a demo, which clearly wasn’t working, when he came in and was like wtf. Turns out it wasn’t toothpaste at all and she wrecked their iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glamis has used every cleaning product that HB sell to clean her bathroom….thought she had a sare throat chist infection etc and on antibiotics surely aww they fumes will be making her worse!!!

Reactions: 10
I do often wonder how wee Tommy bollocks feels living in a pink house full of pink stuff that Glamis has picked and he has probably paid for 🤣
The poor wee fucker can’t even enjoy a meal without her shoving that phone in his face. I wonder if it bothers him when she posts pictures of him gobbling up chicken casserole in a pink house full of pink stuff, complete with sparkle filter. It’s just such a bizarre set up, wee fella always looks like he hasn’t got a bleeping clue what’s going on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do often wonder how wee Tommy bollocks feels living in a pink house full of pink stuff that Glamis has picked and he has probably paid for 🤣
The poor wee fucker can’t even enjoy a meal without her shoving that phone in his face. I wonder if it bothers him when she posts pictures of him gobbling up chicken casserole in a pink house full of pink stuff, complete with sparkle filter. It’s just such a bizarre set up, wee fella always looks like he hasn’t got a bleeping clue what’s going on 🤣
I think they are such a odd couple! He always looks so dis interested in her stories. I know my boyfriend would hate my phone in his face all the time. Also shammi finger printing her oven to let us see😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Glamis n rendall are pure early dinner folk….or maybe I’m just late but dinner time to me is about 630-7ish if I had my dinner at 4.30 I’d be starving later

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am howling at this because it is so bloody accurate!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I am howling at this because it is so bloody accurate!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh just watched on further. So her cauld isnae a cauld it’s coz of her flu jag but then less than 5 minutes later she’s up, dressed and no got a cauld. She’s a bleeping eejit man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im honstley so so annoyed with Glamis! Like who does she think she is ? "You don't want your Christmas tree to be cheap and nasty" what so you story this and you spending a fortune on Christmas tree but make the people who can't afford a 'insta worthy' tree feel like crap cause or that it's not good enough cause we haven't been to sliverburch garden center! I'm honstley fuming! Who does she think she is ? Does she thinks she's one of these big insta stars having big show reveal of her Christmas tree!! Telling you something I hate to be like her were these people feel the need to story and recored everything. She can stick her 'glam' Christmas tree up her a***

• Heart
Im honstley so so annoyed with Glamis! Like who does she think she is ? "You don't want your Christmas tree to be cheap and nasty" what so you story this and you spending a fortune on Christmas tree but make the people who can't afford a 'insta worthy' tree feel like crap cause or that it's not good enough cause we haven't been to sliverburch garden center! I'm honstley fuming! Who does she think she is ? Does she thinks she's one of these big insta stars having big show reveal of her Christmas tree!! Telling you something I hate to be like her were these people feel the need to story and recored everything. She can stick her 'glam' Christmas tree up her a***
I often sit and wonder if Instagram and camera phones weren’t a thing, would these instahuns even bother with the elaborate Christmas decorations? Would they buy brand new ones every single year? The answer is no because they’re not doing it for themselves. They’re all doing it for attention from people online, desperate to be envied by other people. This one is terrible for it. She’s always shoehorning her car in the background of photos to remind everyone what she drives, showing off every single purchase she ever makes, bragging about how much her hair costs.
I certainly hope no one is ever jealous of Glamis because it’s a very shallow and empty way of life and not only that but she’s in a very fortunate position of sharing a house with a wee guy who appears to make quite good money. If she had to provide for herself on her own she would probably find it quite difficult to constantly spend and show off to other people and I certainly don’t think she would be pissing about spending over £10 for a single Christmas tree decoration. It really is quite sad how these types of girls crave attention and validation from complete strangers on the internet, bizarre behaviour but also quite fascinating. Must be quite a strange way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.