Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck have you introduced me too? Total fuckwit trying to be a comedienne
Genuinely SO sorry! Have come across her a couple of times, can only watch briefly and cannot understand why anyone likes her. The voice and facial expressions are beyond a joke. Fake as fook wannabe....total embarrassment showing her family that don't want to be filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuinely SO sorry! Have come across her a couple of times, can only watch briefly and cannot understand why anyone likes her. The voice and facial expressions are beyond a joke. Fake as fook wannabe....total embarrassment showing her family that don't want to be filmed.
These wee neds make me embarrassed to be jockanese ma luvlee.

• Haha
Shock horror, Shammi has decided to "take a break from studying" Who would have thought that would happen 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shock horror, Shammi has decided to "take a break from studying" Who would have thought that would happen 🤷‍♀️
Think every single one of us in this thread have a BINGO!! Maddening thing is there will have been someone turned away from the course so that she could get the place. What a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See that the Misfit Maw was at Rendall's. Literally cannot stand that woman who looks like she's got Bells Palsy with that mouth. That drawn out grinding whiny voice is too much. Her man always looks embarrassed and awkward at her filming.
Thank the lord other people are talking about this loony 😂😂 I’m shocked she’s not been spoken about on here as much as scummy & Glamis . Absolute riot , looks like a librarian but talks like a scheme rat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank the lord other people are talking about this loony 😂😂 I’m shocked she’s not been spoken about on here as much as scummy & Glamis . Absolute riot , looks like a librarian but talks like a scheme rat 😂😂
I'm surprised she hasnt got her own thread she is an absolute riot , a face only a mother could love.

• Haha
Misfit maw…I went to school with her. The talk of her poor upbringing in the middle of a scheme is utter bullshit. I have no idea why she talks like she was dragged up. She’s a fckn space cadet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I stumbled on this thread im usually on the Kimmy/Claratinks ones. This is hilarious lol Sammi reminds me of my old neighbour growing up aka anyone over 30 in a scheme haha over processed hair, trackies, talks shite, a total hairy! Mother Randall or however its spelled is also one of thee most annoying persons. Awryt pals 🤙 given how they are all obsessed with Hunch think would take some advice from.her and speak correctly like al.us glaswegians do when we talk to an audience. Glamis no idea who she is someone give me her insta name she reminds me of a girl in front if me other week at parkhead B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I stumbled on this thread im usually on the Kimmy/Claratinks ones. This is hilarious lol Sammi reminds me of my old neighbour growing up aka anyone over 30 in a scheme haha over processed hair, trackies, talks shite, a total hairy! Mother Randall or however its spelled is also one of thee most annoying persons. Awryt pals 🤙 given how they are all obsessed with Hunch think would take some advice from.her and speak correctly like al.us glaswegians do when we talk to an audience. Glamis no idea who she is someone give me her insta name she reminds me of a girl in front if me other week at parkhead B&M
Sammi is a treat ! Going to be stories galore now that she cant even go to placement the one time a week . shes not well tho . ahem ahem . Also if that woman tells me one more time of the tracksuits she gets at costco like its a steal of a deal ( of course it bleeping it is . its costco! the whole damn point of the store . Its why you shop in a concrete warehouse. )

Glamis doesnt have 10 k yet shocker because her content is super amazing lol but the_glamis house probaly sparkles ;)

Reactions: 3
Calling bingo on Shammi fighting fit in the morning and going on a spending spree. Yip, 7th of the month is student loan day 🤪. Sho Aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sammi is a treat ! Going to be stories galore now that she cant even go to placement the one time a week . shes not well tho . ahem ahem . Also if that woman tells me one more time of the tracksuits she gets at costco like its a steal of a deal ( of course it bleeping it is . its costco! the whole damn point of the store . Its why you shop in a concrete warehouse. )

Glamis doesnt have 10 k yet shocker because her content is super amazing lol but the_glamis house probaly sparkles ;)
I found her page her boyfriend Tom reminds me of Pete from Gogglebox the one who's on it with his sister Sophie 🤣

Sammi is up there with one of the most annoying people. She one them if your stuck in a queue with them you just leave your stuff and boost lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you know something? Sammi is one horrible horrible person who only sees pounds signs and like to boast how much she spends! ME ME ME ME. I'm so glad she dropped out of college cause she wouldn't have been caring at all. I honstley can't stand folk like her

Shammi...hid a sunbed pure burnt...inawrat Fuckin halfwit..... Spanked ma student loan in primark inawrat went tae costco inawrat. Honestly I have no words sho aye in awrat 🤐

• Haha
Spanked her student loan payment that she got the day after she withdrew from the course 🤡 says it all really shoooo..aye!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We all knew Shammin would quite college as soon as placement started …. 🙄🙄🙄

Funny how she decided to quit the day before she got her student loan payment eh 🤷🏼‍♀️ Funny how things end up sho aye

Hope scummy saves some of that student loan money she will need it to pay it back ..and how much of a Manky cow is she putting new bedding on before it’s been washed 🤮 and braindead must be as lazy as her ..had new cooker for months and he still wired it up !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.