Mother Rendall #4 my_muchausen_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly couldnt believe how much air freshener shes was spraying, i have a can of that i done one skoosh into my car i nearly choked to death standing outside with the door shut, its very very strong!

Reactions: 9
I honestly couldnt believe how much air freshener shes was spraying, i have a can of that i done one skoosh into my car i nearly choked to death standing outside with the door shut, its very very strong!
Also the fact it is AIR freshener yet she sprayed it all over her sofa and curtains as if it was Febreze or something. Her poor dog with an open wound on his foot yet she sprays chemicals exactly where he is going to step? I can’t cope with how stupid she is .

Reactions: 11
Also the fact it is AIR freshener yet she sprayed it all over her sofa and curtains as if it was Febreze or something. Her poor dog with an open wound on his foot yet she sprays chemicals exactly where he is going to step? I can’t cope with how stupid she is .
Shes a clown, my sister had bad eczema growing up and my mum only used the plainest soap powder and never ever changed it to avoid my sister getting a flare up, didnt use lots of chemicals about the house etc …

Reactions: 5
Anybody else missing MR lumi spa 😂 they bloody love Island stories she's needing to get a bleeping life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody else missing MR lumi spa 😂 they bloody love Island stories she's needing to get a bleeping life 😂😂
I just skip all her stories when I see thousands of dots! I don’t watch Love Island so no idea what she is talking about. Assume she didn’t get her trip abroad for selling the Lumis then. Also, she lets her son who has not even started school yet, play GTA5 which is an 18 certificate! Top parenting right there!

Did sammi just say she gives her dog calpol 😐
Yes 😆
Of course her vet would have had an out of hours service so wonder why she went to PDSA. Is it cos she didn’t want to pay the cost at the normal vets?
I feel sorry for her dog as he seems to hardly get walked and isn’t groomed much or trained. He probably bolted to get away from her shouting at him and spraying chemicals everywhere.

Sammi tripped herself up there I’m sure of it. She was rambling on about the dog and said she took him to PDSA when when he hurt his paw then quickly covered it up by saying she went there because her usual vet was closed. All vets have emergency appointments out of hours. Plus PDSA is only for those on a low income, I’m sure the eligibility checker asks for what benefits you’re on. I’d be so angry if she abused the services of a charity which exists solely to help pets of people who cannot afford to use the other vets. Honesty would not put this past her though.
Yeah your right! They would see my sick cat because we were both working, we paid for a vet to come out and was charged £150 just to bring the vet to his surgery then the treatment on top of it!! She is a lying witch x

Reactions: 4
I told you she’s getting housing benefits and his staying there unknown she doesn’t go to any other vets she talks tit as per. Hasn’t changed over the years I have known of her why would it change now 🤔

Reactions: 6
Brand ambassador 😂😂😂 that made me really chuckle!!! The lady who owns the business must be fecking desperate to have scummy on board!! 😂😂😂 I won’t be buying anything she recommend

So in the past 2 days she has spent £30 on air fresheners plus no doubt a fortune at twin melts too. To use the PDSA you need to be on certain benefits and show proof of this too with a letter of entitlement/ bank statement so she is obviously claiming as a single parent for that house with Brian living there and wouldn’t put it past her to be claiming PIP too

• Angry
She’s took a sore stomach n back ffs sammi whit an absolute joke…..and did she actually take the dug to the groomers whilst he’s got a broken paw n a cone roon his heed!!!!

• Sad
Wouldnt be surprised if she just emptied the can on purpose so she could “brag” about it …. And scummy if your reading this if your house needs 5 cans of air freshener then its bleeping honking! Get off your lazy arse, open and window and clean it properly dont just mask the dirt with a chemical spray!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.