Mother Rendall #4 my_muchausen_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What age is Sammi ? Jesus she’s pissing her money up the wall getting her lips done when the fkin rest of her coupons like a map of France 😳😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What age is Sammi ? Jesus she’s pissing her money up the wall getting her lips done when the fkin rest of her coupons like a map of France 😳😂😂
Early 30s I think. Not any older than 35. That pic shocked me (I don’t watch her anymore). She’s aged massively in the last year or so.

R2NB is also now doing it 🤭
That narc should not be allowed anywhere near patients. Can you imagine her? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think sho aye Shammi is about 33 or so as I remember thinking she was ages with me and as far as I know I don’t look anywhere near as rough. She needs to lay off the sun beds!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think sho aye Shammi is about 33 or so as I remember thinking she was ages with me and as far as I know I don’t look anywhere near as rough. She needs to lay off the sun beds!
There’s quite a few things she needs to lay off ….. moaning, whinging, complaining, face rubbing, eye rubbing, slurring, spending, eating, instagramming ….. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She went into clearing and applied for the next level at college too, whatever that is, HNC maybe 🤔

R2NB is also now doing it 🤭
Jesus it’s scary to think either of those two could be looking after you or a family member 😬
That R2NB definitely has some anger/violence issues. I dread to think how she would treat an elderly patient if left alone with them.

Shammi is just thick as two short planks and would be the type to leave someone sitting in their own muck . clarty witch🤢

Reactions: 13
Loving the new thread title 😂😂 MR needs to get a bloody life every night its horrid face reactions to love Island on her stories, clutching at straws for content my man's 😂 and asking what weans wear on their feet for school as hers won't wear hard shoes 🙈 obviously the 4 year old tells her what's happening then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loving the new thread title 😂😂 MR needs to get a bloody life every night its horrid face reactions to love Island on her stories, clutching at straws for content my man's 😂 and asking what weans wear on their feet for school as hers won't wear hard shoes 🙈 obviously the 4 year old tells her what's happening then 😂😂
Is it just me or has the lumi stories taken a back seat 😳

Reactions: 6
I'm actually feeling sorry for oor shammi. Sho ayeee...I think shes lost without her mum. Genuinely seems as tho her mums death was sudden and shes not dealing with it properly. I dont know if she was like this before her mum passed but i can imagine with two small kids and losing her mum would be hard. She doesnt seem to have any pals.

Shes still a wee ned but I do feel for her in that way.

Reactions: 13
Just a family gathering eh Sammi? Wonder if her and bryeeen will be on the pooder the night complete with ‘face cawld’ on Sunday with Sammi waking up deciding she’s ‘gowna be a bleep the day’ IE comedoon 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a family gathering eh Sammi? Wonder if her and bryeeen will be on the pooder the night complete with ‘face cawld’ on Sunday with Sammi waking up deciding she’s ‘gowna be a bleep the day’ IE comedoon 🤧
She’s climbing the cobbler the morra prob be fulla pro plus n rid bull 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When she was mentioning all those people she is climbing the cobbler with she was chucking names about as if 1) make it sound like she has pals and 2) we should know who she is talking about

• Haha
How long will she moan about being in “agony” for after her walk tomorrow? Place your bets now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS, Shammis dog has been hit by a car and she has the cheek to say it was the dogs fault! Pretty sure it was your fault, unless the dog opened the door, then opened the gate himsel. She takes absolutely no responsibility for anything (if you haven’t seen her stories the dog seems okay, with a hurt leg, waiting on the vet)

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.