Mother Rendall #4 my_muchausen_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye but they split? Ha being so nosey
Yeah they split, she didn’t give a reason (that I seen). Just that she was moving out, moved in with her mum and then her and the wee one had the new place & the wee one goes to her dads.

Reactions: 2
So sammi hings oot her washin at night in the front garden so it’s dry fur the morning…vile!!!!
Aria Alfie n sammi are all on meds….fml!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how after spraying the ‘byootiful’ fragrance everywhere, her wee girl’s skin has broken out. 😔

Reactions: 15
Yeah they split, she didn’t give a reason (that I seen). Just that she was moving out, moved in with her mum and then her and the wee one had the new place & the wee one goes to her dads.

ahh a see must have missed this. has shammie changed her name can’t find her ?

Reactions: 3
Funny how after spraying the ‘byootiful’ fragrance everywhere, her wee girl’s skin has broken out. 😔
Nearly everytime she coats the house in some god awfulness product, the poor child has a flare up. Dont know how shes not put tep and two together.

Reactions: 10
Everyone in that house is on pain and taking a reaction to that spray. Why has she not realised that the flare up is from her going over board with it

Reactions: 6
Sammi tripped herself up there I’m sure of it. She was rambling on about the dog and said she took him to PDSA when when he hurt his paw then quickly covered it up by saying she went there because her usual vet was closed. All vets have emergency appointments out of hours. Plus PDSA is only for those on a low income, I’m sure the eligibility checker asks for what benefits you’re on. I’d be so angry if she abused the services of a charity which exists solely to help pets of people who cannot afford to use the other vets. Honesty would not put this past her though.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Sammi tripped herself up there I’m sure of it. She was rambling on about the dog and said she took him to PDSA when when he hurt his paw then quickly covered it up by saying she went there because her usual vet was closed. All vets have emergency appointments out of hours. Plus PDSA is only for those on a low income, I’m sure the eligibility checker asks for what benefits you’re on. I’d be so angry if she abused the services of a charity which exists solely to help pets of people who cannot afford to use the other vets. Honesty would not put this past her though.
The lassie has scammer written through her like a bit of blackpool rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she is in receipt of child tax credits or working tax credits she's entitled to use the low cost pdsa services

Reactions: 4
If she is in receipt of child tax credits or working tax credits she's entitled to use the low cost pdsa services
Sure but she also has a job as does her live in partner. Do you really think that someone working as a trainee nurse who lives with someone who is a boiler engineer should be using a charity meant for those who are either on benefits or a low income? She’s constantly flashing the big car, the hot tub, the designer gear, she is even comfortable enough to afford to kit her kids out in high end gear. Why would she then take advantage of a service meant for those who can’t afford vet fees?
Sorry but unacceptable in my book.

Reactions: 25
Sure but she also has a job as does her live in partner. Do you really think that someone working as a trainee nurse who lives with someone who is a boiler engineer should be using a charity meant for those who are either on benefits or a low income? She’s constantly flashing the big car, the hot tub, the designer gear, she is even comfortable enough to afford to kit her kids out in high end gear. Why would she then take advantage of a service meant for those who can’t afford vet fees?
I agree with what you ate saying 100% but I was referring to someone asking if she would be entitled to it, and as I used to work at a PDSA hospital thats why I answered she would be entitled to the low cost service if she receives any tax credits, she wouldn't be entitled to use the free service tho x

Reactions: 3
I 100% thought that to she has a cheek to take the dog to when she’s constantly talking about buying this and that when she is obviously on some form of benefits so I’d say she probably gets that house paid for as well …you know her being a single mum 😡 I remember a few months back she said she had something really big to share with everyone and she couldn’t wait to tell all as she was soooo excited…like everything else she says …utter tit !!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.