Mother Rendall #4 my_muchausen_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Glamis really had the flu she's be horizontal in bed not able to move. Not showing off dog boxes. She's got the 'super cold' more likely which me and mine have had.

With respect but why do Glamis and Shammi in the 'care' professional have absolutely nae clue re basic health. That's scary!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The wee medicine tapas tray has killed me off. She always has to be so extra purely for Instagram
She honstley does and this is what grinds my gears. She's a nobody on insta! Yes she might have the followers but she's a nobody but she thinks she's some high end insta star showing off what medication she uses for the flu. No one cares hun shooooo aye xo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.