Mother Rendall #4 my_muchausen_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know how MR can eat a dominoes at 10pm, i wouldnt be able to sleep 🤢
She literally doesn’t cook a thing. Takeaway fried shite for breakfast, Greggs for lunch and Dominos, Chinese or McDs for dinner. Heart attack waiting to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She literally doesn’t cook a thing. Takeaway fried shite for breakfast, Greggs for lunch and Dominos, Chinese or McDs for dinner. Heart attack waiting to happen.
Her guts must be rotten, i do like dominoes but the next day i defo have a food hangover!

Reactions: 3
Awww shammi has treated us to rant about not ranting. A day in the life of Beirut Parkheed. Pure magic so it is especially when the celik are playing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww shammi has treated us to rant about not ranting. A day in the life of Beirut Parkheed. Pure magic so it is especially when the celik are playing!
Oor scummy lying again she said she doesn’t even moan when the Celik are playing and they park there car in her street…well I remember few years back she was MOANING big time about them bleeping parking there cars in her street and there is also no way she used Her car to block there’s …it never happened shes a pure gob shite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact she’s got the audacity to mention about someone moaning about things is laughable…she moans about everything constantly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oor scummy lying again she said she doesn’t even moan when the Celik are playing and they park there car in her street…well I remember few years back she was MOANING big time about them bleeping parking there cars in her street and there is also no way she used Her car to block there’s …it never happened shes a pure gob shite
Don’t move to a house half a minute away from a stadium then Moaning Minnie 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was there long before her house was.
I live about a mile from the stadium and completely accepted that my street could be busier on match days before I bought it.

Reactions: 9
Don’t move to a house half a minute away from a stadium then Moaning Minnie 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was there long before her house was.
I live about a mile from the stadium and completely accepted that my street could be busier on match days before I bought it.
So do I 😂🙈 I wonder if we know each other 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe how much sammi brags about money 🙈 she can't wait to come on and mention the price she pays for things, name brands and how much the total is, it's actually embarrassing! Pretending she forgot the name of her Alexander mcqueens just so she can check her shoe to show she has them on 😂 cringe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe how much sammi brags about money 🙈 she can't wait to come on and mention the price she pays for things, name brands and how much the total is, it's actually embarrassing! Pretending she forgot the name of her Alexander mcqueens just so she can check her shoe to show she has them on 😂 cringe!
And then using the PDSA for paying her vet bills. She is the lowest of the low. Oh and money doesn’t buy class, that’s something she will never have. Ever.

Reactions: 11
Why does Shammi need to go with Brian if he gets called out for work? Am I missing something?

She goes with Braindead because she doesn’t trust him as he’s got history of playing away , she said she got those McQueens from flannels last year but im sure she won the fake ones in an insta giveaway …the thing is if your going to tell so many lies you need to have a good memory!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
She goes with Braindead because she doesn’t trust him as he’s got history of playing away , she said she got those McQueens from flannels last year but im sure she won the fake ones in an insta giveaway …the thing is if your going to tell so many lies you need to have a good memory!!!!!!
She just sits in the van so he could still be playing away 🤷‍♀️ how weird

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so glad you said this because i was sure she won them from a replica page but couldnt check because it was on her old page. I have several pairs of mcqueens and they do not hurt your feet but when they fake …. Well 🙄

Reactions: 6
How the fuk is sammi going to manage being a nurse when she duznae dae sick 😷 honestly this lassie is an absolute joke

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.