Mother Rendall #4 my_muchausen_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, Shammis dog has been hit by a car and she has the cheek to say it was the dogs fault! Pretty sure it was your fault, unless the dog opened the door, then opened the gate himsel. She takes absolutely no responsibility for anything (if you haven’t seen her stories the dog seems okay, with a hurt leg, waiting on the vet)
Oh no i cant watch if she shows the dog injured i will cry! Honestly she shouldnt be allowed a dog you can tell she doesnt care for him properly

Reactions: 6
Shes a liability with that dog. It's not his fault you absolute moron. How does everyone shes responsible for get injured every 5 minutes?!

Reactions: 9
I'm actually feeling sorry for oor shammi. Sho ayeee...I think shes lost without her mum. Genuinely seems as tho her mums death was sudden and shes not dealing with it properly. I dont know if she was like this before her mum passed but i can imagine with two small kids and losing her mum would be hard. She doesnt seem to have any pals.

Shes still a wee ned but I do feel for her in that way.
Yeah I have to agree. I won’t say how but I knew of her mum and they were very close, and the wee kids spent lots of time with her too. I think she spent a long time after her mums death pissing away her inheritance in a way to mask the grief. I remember she spoke about it on her stories saying she never really grieved so it’s really sad. I’d be lost without my mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So Mother Rendall’s stories today - woke through the night with severe chest pains. Solution? I’ll just lie on ma back.
Erm…maybe review your shocking diet of greasy takeaways and rid bool and you might actually live a few more years. Just sayin.

• Haha
No doubt MR pains would have been exaggerated aswell another attention seeker, totally agree about her diet even the smallest kid was chomping on a chow mein she's starting the crap diet early 🙈 She's narrating Love Island every night on the hope she's snapped up as a voiceover my man's 😂😂 what a sad pathetic coo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone tell me what actually happened to the dog? I think I’ve missed that part he probs trying to get away fae her 😂

Reactions: 1
A see Lou Bruce has moved into her new home has she split with her man ? She’s only put her and her daughters name on the post .

Reactions: 4
A see Lou Bruce has moved into her new home has she split with her man ? She’s only put her and her daughters name on the post .
I'm going to have to force myself to follow her now coz I know the area and I'm actually screaming that shes got a 'town house's if it's where I think it might be. The photo is cropped within an inch of its life for a reason 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just watch scummy stories from yesterday , her floors are absolutely filthy no wonder her youngest has skin problems maybe if she kept house clean and dust free her skin would improve . She really needs to clean that poor dogs eyes they are filthy 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Just watch scummy stories from yesterday , her floors are absolutely filthy no wonder her youngest has skin problems maybe if she kept house clean and dust free her skin would improve . She really needs to clean that poor dogs eyes they are filthy 🤮🤮🤮
All the crappy chemical cleaning products she sprays about won’t help either!

Reactions: 4
I'm going to have to force myself to follow her now coz I know the area and I'm actually screaming that shes got a 'town house's if it's where I think it might be. The photo is cropped within an inch of its life for a reason 😂😂
I thought it was cropped…it’s a funny looking townhouse 🏡 is it an older style 🤔

Reactions: 1
Why does Scummy speak like she’s got a throat full of Brian’s spunk? I’m amazed Alexa understood her!

Also does she actually have a job? She’s never bloody there.

• Haha
Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ is sammi looking for a collab with designer fragrances or whit!!! The dug will be choking on the spray that much he will have forgot aboot his sare paw!!! They are on a health kick so is chickin pastar aww they are eating let’s see how long this lasts 🤔

• Haha
The way she said I know you lot will go buy this and it will sell out. She is hardly Mrs Hinch 😂😂

that poor wee girl and dog having that stuff sprayed all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.