Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
If she is in receipt of child tax credits or working tax credits she's entitled to use the low cost pdsa services
Sure but she also has a job as does her live in partner. Do you really think that someone working as a trainee nurse who lives with someone who is a boiler engineer should be using a charity meant for those who are either on benefits or a low income? She’s constantly flashing the big car, the hot tub, the designer gear, she is even comfortable enough to afford to kit her kids out in high end gear. Why would she then take advantage of a service meant for those who can’t afford vet fees?
Sorry but unacceptable in my book.

Reactions: 25

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
So Sammi went all the way to A&E (for nothing) and sits for 6 hours (for nothing) this whole time that poor wane is probably sitting there knackered, she then is told that the kid should keep her foot raised so it can heal but she sent her to school walking on it?! What a pointless waste of resources. She should be ashamed of herself. On one hand saying how stressed the nhs is and how it needs help and how sick people are having to wait but at the same time she’s taking her kid to A&E for a sore foot!! Which lets be honest, was the issue. A sore foot!! If it was anything worse she wouldn’t be walking on it and going to school! So she’s basically outed herself there and she doesn’t even realise it. She’s that pig headed and thick that she’s not seeing that she’s just adding to the stress of the nhs and it’s people like her who are contributing to people being left for hours to wait! it’s obvious she just wanted to go to the hospital for attention.
If she’s so concerned about the healthcare system then why did she pack it in after 3 (if that) shifts? I normally just laugh at how bizarre she is but she’s actually fucked me off with this one

• Heart
Reactions: 23

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Has sammi really just had a rant about how stretched the nhs is when she took her kid for a sprained foot?!! Shes a wannabe paramedic and she couldn't tell it was a sprain and not broken. I'm not an expert but I'd have iced it, gave pain relief and seen how it was in the morning. But naw... oor shammi the ambulance chaser is on to A and E to sit to 2 am to be told to "levitate" it and rest.... is she for real???! Or is she so bloody thick she doesnt realise she is the problem shes talking about? I'm actually shocked but I really feel I shouldn't be because shes the definition of dense ned.

• Heart
Scummy…. she needs to keep the foot levitated! Does she think the wee lassie is david fucking blane 😂😂😂 christ if they let her become a nurse i am going private ( smell the wealth…. Mario thread if you know, you know )

• Haha

Pityparty1

Aw that money I'd be saving for botox filler fuck the amount shes spend she could have had 5 facelifts
Eyebag removal!! She desperately needs it x

Jesus it’s scary to think either of those two could be looking after you or a family member 😬
That R2NB definitely has some anger/violence issues. I dread to think how she would treat an elderly patient if left alone with them.

Shammi is just thick as two short planks and would be the type to leave someone sitting in their own muck . clarty bitch🤢
If she can splash £200 on bath bombs then she doesn’t need to use the PDSA x
Its a blast can... instructions are on the can.. blast a small amount and get absolutely choked to death... i duno how she recorded emptying the can all over the sofa. I near died from chemical inhalation using the product correctly..M

Shammi is ma fave account! She is my daily highlight of comical bullshit...
constantly tired- never does anything to be tired.
Absolutely loves being no well- forgets shes no well- remembers shes meant to be no well- comes back with different illness.

Facebook notifications constantly ping she pipes up "sorry sum cunts always wanta hodda me when am oan ma stories" - no shammi someone on your Facebook friends list is drawing their £1 a number raffle.

She gets excited when her children are sick- when theyre well she moans theyre too much!

Her older child seems to enjoy being unwell? I've never seen a child more happy to have their arm in a sling than when she uploaded that one!!

Lies for 20 minutes in the morning for her painkillers to kick in!!! Who has the time for that every day!!!! (Also her poor liver)

Oh n where is her guiness world record for the longest reigning sufferer of pleurisy.??

Her poor GP!

Please can everyone follow her so she can get a thread 🙏🙏🙏

As for MR... fake, changed too much tries too hard and nothing is ever funny enough to warrant that laugh 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

esstee

Its an unfollow from me today. Mentioning that poor wee boys name before he is even cold. All for a bit of insta attention. Then in the next breath moaning that her kids have had her up since 430am. Be f*cking grateful still have your kids there you absolute disgrace of a mother and a person in general! Honest to god, read the room you absolute self centred b*stard!

Reactions: 18

Stormi

Wtf 😳 is this numpty on about!!
1. She doesn’t have pleurisy
2. She doesn’t have a cold
3.fuck all wrong with her
4.she isnt friends with anyone on that placement bet they all think she is a bullshitter
5. As if the nurse would tell her to wrap up and chill
6. Her hair has been brushed with a fecken toffee apple
7. I love the fake put on sick voice then she forgets and talks normal!
THE WUMIN IS AN SHOWN UP TO GLASWEGIANS

• Haha

superwoooman

Oh my goodness!! Why is she posting a video on her page of other kids at a nursery graduation? There was a young boy at my daughters nursery who was adopted and wasn’t allowed on social media, someone took a video and there was an absolute uproar about it (quite rightly so) she doesn’t know everyone’s circumstances and doesn’t know who’s viewing those videos! Absolute bellend

• Wow

MrsBojangles88

[QUOTE="getthepopcornout, post:
Yes, I’m a friend of a friend and have heard all the juicy stories... I’m 100% sure she found another phone belonging to him in his car that he was using to message girls. It’s quite sad really because she makes out like they are all for each other but in reality he has cheated on her loads and she’s so insecure about it that’s why she hates when he leaves for “work”

Maybe this is what the grief is about- she might be devastated about Thomas? maybe they've split / are splitting and that's why she isn't on?
I dont see it being that, she said something about supporting her family did she not? Like it was a death in the family. I still cant get over wee Thomas, he doesnt look like hes got a pump in him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t get why folk like her go for sunbeds 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I have family members that do the same and I honest to fk don’t get it when they have a face like a bag of spanner’s and don’t even wear makeup or wear nice clothes lol 😂 what’s the point of having a tan when you are an utter nick 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BR006

I would take sammy anyday over they other cows!! What you see is what you get with oor sammy the rest are fake AF and prob all bitching about Mario and each other the day!!

Says a lot about a person when their only pals are from Instagram not one of them seems to have any proper friends!! Sammy hen you’re better to have nae pals than fake Insta wans. Let them get on with it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Sammi tripped herself up there I’m sure of it. She was rambling on about the dog and said she took him to PDSA when when he hurt his paw then quickly covered it up by saying she went there because her usual vet was closed. All vets have emergency appointments out of hours. Plus PDSA is only for those on a low income, I’m sure the eligibility checker asks for what benefits you’re on. I’d be so angry if she abused the services of a charity which exists solely to help pets of people who cannot afford to use the other vets. Honesty would not put this past her though.

• Wow
  • Angry

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Not her on Instagram stories showing off what she’s bought to wear to a funeral. You could not fucking write this. ⚰

Me again - “she’s a pure 90s wean, she’s got her aine style” - No, 90s fashion is currently whats in. For fuck sake.

Oh and now she can feel a chest infection coming on. Don’t think I can take anymore.

And now she’s single handedly sold out an oversized hoodie in Primark. I am just out of the one on Sauchiehall street and they have loads. She talks mare shite than ten arses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh i love a good bit of tea being spilled, i really believe the ones who constantly tell everyone how good their relationship is are the ones who have the most issues….. trying to hard to prove it

• Heart
  • Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Hullo ma lovelies! Just nipped over fae Marions thread to leave ma mark so that a don’t miss out on any of the shenanigans fae his Birthday.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Skoob

In the name o the wee man - I’m from Glasgow and grew up in a scheme and I swear to god if I spoke like that my dad would have gie’d me a skelpit leathering! The way she says the letter L is nasty, it’s not a speech impediment it’s lazy Glaswegian ned speak as she’s not the only one who does it. When I hear it, bloody rips ma knitting.
She’s a greetin faced moany boot sho am away.

• Haha
  • Heart