Mother Rendall #4 my_muchausen_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best name for this thread haha 😂 but wee girl no well again? I can’t cope with her stories lately I only now go on to watch after I’ve been here. She’s becoming boring 🙃

Reactions: 6
You just know when Sammi comes on her stories, immediately placing her hand down the side of her face and pulling her eyes down then rolling her eyeballs into the back of her head she’s about to come out with the big spiel of how she’s done in, gubbed or of course one of the wanes in no weeeel AGAIN. It’s almost as if she springs to life when some minor inconvenience happens and she just must tell Instagram. Above all else I think one of the most bizarre things she does is take a picture of her kids ailments and broadcast them on Instagram. It’s just plain bleeping weird. No wonder she has Byreeeen blocked from her Instagram, she probably doesn’t want him seeing her posting her kids faces and location online. Pictures of her youngest in crop tops and skimpy dance gear, it’s just bleeping WEIRD, not to mention irresponsible.

Reactions: 15
Best name for this thread haha 😂 but wee girl no well again? I can’t cope with her stories lately I only now go on to watch after I’ve been here. She’s becoming boring 🙃
Me too. Only go on after being here and then watch with sound off …. She really if a fat lazy moaning whinging cow …. And what’s with the rubbing of her face ALL the time with her fat stubby manhand. Seriously!!

• Haha
Hilarious “big changes” are coming to her account and she’s still moulded to the sofa, whinging about feeling no well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what happened to the job? Or me saying this will make her go to work for the day coz we no she reads here hi scummy ur boring I watch u on mute 🤐

Reactions: 2
What’s wi aww the period talk ma mans if it’s it no that it’s shite….she’s another one that needs to get a life!!!!

A shiny new thread! Fabulous

omg scummy is like Groundhog Day it’s the same shite over and over! She just loves when someone is unwell! Those wee man hands freak me out.

• Haha
“It’s a viral” eh?! Can’t believe she wants to be a nurse.
See she was chanting on that Reno girl about becoming a nurse, hope she doesn’t ask Shammi for tips. Sho aye 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m assuming Shammi didn’t get a uni place for nursing?? Or have I missed that?

The course will be starting in sept

I’m assuming Shammi didn’t get a uni place for nursing?? Or have I missed that?

The course will be starting in sept
She went into clearing and applied for the next level at college too, whatever that is, HNC maybe 🤔

R2NB is also now doing it 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.