Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And @Trey93 I thought I'd already posted it here but it was on the Mario forum as someone else had a nightmare at same time as me. I bought something early last year at £500 (I won't say what it was as I know Danyell reads on here and it will be obvs who I am) and got an inferior quality item from what was in the shop (glad I took photos). In fact it was a completely different item and much cheaper. It took weeks to sort out with lie after lie via text, she wouldn't answer the phone. If you did speak to her she was all sweetness with further excuses. I've still got all the messages but she'll know who I am if I post them.

I'm not a big fan of the velvet or mirrored furniture which is pretty much what the shop is filled with (not judging anyone that likes it) and I'm annoyed I got stung as we were looking for something quickly.
Wow 😳 that’s shocking....it’s disgusting not to mention fraudulent not getting what you’ve actually paid for well done you for gathering the evidence and getting it sorted eventually....I can now see how her n the patron saint of paisley are pally!!!

Reactions: 3
Wow 😳 that’s shocking....it’s disgusting not to mention fraudulent not getting what you’ve actually paid for well done you for gathering the evidence and getting it sorted eventually....I can now see how her n the patron saint of paisley are pally!!!
Totally and I wonder how many others were stung especially those who purchased prior to lockdown. You buy a branded item that you think is good quality and what is delivered is an inferior mass produced factory item. Maybe they hoped no one would cause a fuss and make a wee buck or 2. Think she was running the place on behalf of her father.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Totally and I wonder how many others were stung especially those who purchased prior to lockdown. You buy a branded item that you think is good quality and what is delivered is an inferior mass produced factory item. Maybe they hoped no one would cause a fuss and make a wee buck or 2. Think she was running the place on behalf of her father.
Makes you sick that she can’t provide goods bought and paid for by decent people but gifts scrotes like Mario & no doubt rendall

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I have questions 🙋‍♀️
1. Why is Shammi never at college anymore?
2. How can someone that is so quick to anger be a good candidate to be a nurse?
3. Why does she think it is a good idea to film insta stories whilst driving and only using one hand? Where is the police when you need them?

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that’s what she was getting angry over....a fukin vape....I’m sure Brian will go to Costco and get her a new wan plus another set of pyjamas so she’s no upset anymore!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Iv read loads of stories about that bint Danyelllll and her inferior products, you only need to look at the monstrosity of a sofa that mario was gifted it doesnt even have a back to it the sofa he had before was ugly but was far better than that fire hazard ...cross your legs to quickly and I will ignite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sammi wouldn’t know what real stress was if it got up and smacked in her the face 😂 she’ll last 3 hours into a nursing shift

• Haha
It’s the filming stories while driving that boils my blood. Obviously driving without due care and attention, mind you that would appear to be her life’s motto.

and to think this moron wants to be a nurse...she breaks at least several of the NMC code rules on a daily basis.

Reactions: 7
Can someone please explain to me what they teach trainee nurses nowadays?? Coz I’m well confused.
Brian has a heart condition and ‘went pure dizzy’ so is being checked oot!
Scummy seemed to have nae clue whit vertigo is by saying ‘they think he’s got *pause with screwed up face* vertigo...so probably antibiotics and he’ll be fine’.
Man alive that woman should never be in charge of patient care! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
A&e for vertigo 😭 I’ve had vertigo loads ands never felt the need to go to hospital for it. These 2 love a drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not even got a shift yet. Probs only put the uniform on to skip the queues when the shops reopen 😜

• Haha
I'd honestly be terrified to have her looking after me. Shes only got two brain cells to keep eachother warm 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.