Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her content still munching on gousto meals, luming her face and that god awful laugh? 🥱

Reactions: 4
Has anyone bought those jumpers Coos did but I mean apart from that
I doubt it, they represent everything that is wrong with instagram, I am surprised that MR doesn’t have “stop me and ask about the Lumi” on the back of hers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt it, they represent everything that is wrong with instagram, I am surprised that MR doesn’t have “stop me and ask about the Lumi” on the back of hers 🙄
Think the bruceloose woman has . Shes another PIA. Thinks she's something else but shes not.

Reactions: 7
I actually didnt mind rendall at first, i came here for the scummy mummy comments because her thread gets shut down constantly but ....... she really thinks she is something now with this lumi spa and jumper thing now, look hen your punting a pyramid scheme and child labour sweatshop jumpers dial yourself down a bit!!

Reactions: 18
Anyone follow clean queen 25? She’s just done a good story re skin care and quite rightly had a pop at the dafties punting lumi spas 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oooft wow! First time I've ever suggested a new thread title....might treat masel tae a pure heavy munch and a wee lumi spa. Thanks so much 🙏

Anyone follow clean queen 25? She’s just done a good story re skin care and quite rightly had a pop at the dafties punting lumi spas 😂😂
Yes I've followed her for a couple of years, she tends to keep things real and has some really bad skin issues that she's tried to help others with. Rendall follows her too. Her food choices give me the fear though in the same way Rendall's does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Was it just me or was MR oot her tree last night?! I’ve never really noticed it before but bloody hell she was slurring and seemed dead antsy/twitchy.

Also did anyone see Glamis stories the other night when they had a party for her fella’s birthday? She put stories up of them huffing on ballloons. Surely if you’re supposed to be a healthcare worker posting that on a public forum isn’t the wisest move.

Reactions: 10
Was it just me or was MR oot her tree last night?! I’ve never really noticed it before but bloody hell she was slurring and seemed dead antsy/twitchy.

Also did anyone see Glamis stories the other night when they had a party for her fella’s birthday? She put stories up of them huffing on ballloons. Surely if you’re supposed to be a healthcare worker posting that on a public forum isn’t the wisest move.
I noticed the balloons with glamis too. I knew it was popular in England with teenagers and the like for a legal high but never realised it was becoming popular in Glasgow. To me glamis always seems like more of a pill and ket kinda gal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed the balloons with glamis too. I knew it was popular in England with teenagers and the like for a legal high but never realised it was becoming popular in Glasgow. To me glamis always seems like more of a pill and ket kinda gal 😂
Ha I had her down for that 2 😂 I see scummy is on the weight loss pills again. How the feck she thinks she can be a nurse I’ll never know. The effect that tit has on ur body is so bad. She’s an idiot. What an awful example 2 her wee girls 😩

Reactions: 5
Ha I had her down for that 2 😂 I see scummy is on the weight loss pills again. How the feck she thinks she can be a nurse I’ll never know. The effect that tit has on ur body is so bad. She’s an idiot. What an awful example 2 her wee girls 😩
Just out of curiosity I looked at the side effects of the pills... high levels of anxiety, inability to sleep, diarrhoea, abdo pain and possible liver failure.... so basically everything she already suffers from and moans about (not liver probs but always complains of pain in her side 🤔)🤣🤣 except she will still take them! Why not just eat healthy and exercise!!

Just out of curiosity I looked at the side effects of the pills... high levels of anxiety, inability to sleep, diarrhoea, abdo pain and possible liver failure.... so basically everything she already suffers from and moans about (not liver probs but always complains of pain in her side 🤔)🤣🤣 except she will still take them! Why not just eat healthy and exercise!!
She’s too lazy to do it right way 🤣 i can understand that to be fair but I still wouldn’t pump my body full of that shite 🤣 especially not if I had daughters.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched scummys stories yet , but I remember last time she was on them her skin went all prickly and flushed , if there was a magic pill I’d definitely take it for weight loss but there isn’t only changing your eating habits and exercise will help you achieve your goal (i don’t practice what I preach 😂) and here’s the woman who wants to go to uni to be a nurse/paramedic ...I’d bet my last breath that she will never ever be any of those things and if I was her I’d take that story down before she get reported 😡

I saw her mentioned on Mario’s thread so thought I’d have a look. What the duck is that laugh she keeps doing? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Glamis gone to Edinburgh to the zoo? Surely that’s out of her council area? 😡
Honestly sick of these arseholes who can’t follow the rules 🤬 she’ll be back at work tomorrow & going in & out the houses of vulnerable people. Fecking idiot. Wish I knew what care company she worked for cos I’d report her.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.