Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know shammi is parkhead, glamis is the dalmarnock area, rend all is airdrie/Coatbridge

Reactions: 7
Dunno what was worse on MR stories they monstrosity trainers, they chav nails or the fact she said she's coming onto the blob 🙈 think someday should tell her Burberry went out with 2006 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So scummy had a sunbed today did she?! So either she has one in her house or she’s doing some more rule breaking. Place your bets which one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And thats whats going to be working for our NHS and caring for the sick! Cant even abide by some simple rules 🙄
I’m surprised they’re taking her on and sad for the state of the NHS. Imagine having her as your nurse. “I think you’ve a touch of pleurisy...you need a CBD bath bomb... sho aye!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised they’re taking her on and sad for the state of the NHS. Imagine having her as your nurse. “I think you’ve a touch of pleurisy...you need a CBD bath bomb... sho aye!”
While she is smacked out her nut on slimming tablets! Wee spritz of fabulousa while having your CBD bath and thats you on the mend 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I’m take it that’s afterglow in tollcross about to be shut down for breaking covid rules 😂 how thick is this lassie? Not only posting about going for a sun bed but actually naming the place as well knowing it’s against the rules 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’m take it that’s afterglow in tollcross about to be shut down for breaking covid rules 😂 how thick is this lassie? Not only posting about going for a sun bed but actually naming the place as well knowing it’s against the rules 🙈
I did notice when people asked her how it was opened she didn’t answer them

she honestly is just a stupid wee Ned

Someone on tik tok posted a video of themselves in the queue for 2 hours at afterglow to get a 10 min sunbed 🙈 they only opened just before Christmas too so I doubt they have £10k lying around to pay the covid breach fine x

Someone on tik tok posted a video of themselves in the queue for 2 hours at afterglow to get a 10 min sunbed 🙈 they only opened just before Christmas too so I doubt they have £10k lying around to pay the covid breach fine x
Risking their business for the sake of another 2 weeks 😩

Reactions: 4
They stayed open when we went into lockdown after Xmas too. Took Environmental Health contacting them form them to close. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Aww sammis back away again n she cud hardly drive....still manages to post pics of they cheap sweatshirts n record a story!!!!

I don’t understand how they’ve accepted her into the nhs with all her back issues? I thought they health checked you before offering you a job? No way someone with back problems to the extent she has should be nursing?

Reactions: 3
Shoo Sammis bought 1 of they cheap sweatshirts she's desperate to be in that Coo gang 😂 I see MR is another 1 above the travel rules cause she's in Glasgow... Think that's out your postcode area my man, that lot definitely think they are above the law!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.