Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did sammi delete a whole load of stories?

Reactions: 4
Was it just me or was MR oot her tree last night?! I’ve never really noticed it before but bloody hell she was slurring and seemed dead antsy/twitchy.

Also did anyone see Glamis stories the other night when they had a party for her fella’s birthday? She put stories up of them huffing on ballloons. Surely if you’re supposed to be a healthcare worker posting that on a public forum isn’t the wisest move.
She was a bit but you should see when she's MUCH worse......I always think she'll delete the stories the next day but she never does. Usually it's after the kids are in bed but the last couple of times they are still up :oops:

I saw her mentioned on Mario’s thread so thought I’d have a look. What the duck is that laugh she keeps doing? 😩
Oh you are in for a treat ;)

Yes she did as I started to watch the first one and got distracted, went back and they are gone. Yet she's happy to keep the story re diet pills. Always setting a good example is oor Scummy Mummy :rolleyes:

How the hell can this crackpot scummy want to work in the health profession and she is on advertising dangerous slimming pills!! She is a complete rocket, she should never be allowed anywhere near sick or vulnerable people. I heard that student nurses in Stirling got struck off for breaking covid rules, and they are accepting this idiot who breaks every rule.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Yes, can't believe she's taking those pills. She was basically saying she didn't recommend taking them bc her heart rate was up at 140 or something, need to drink tons of water and she went from size 14 to 8 when took them before after having the kids

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes, can't believe she's taking those pills. She was basically saying she didn't recommend taking them bc her heart rate was up at 140 or something, need to drink tons of water and she went from size 14 to 8 when took them before after having the kids
Yeah it was telling people how dangerous they are basically & where to buy ‘good ones’

• Wow
So Glamis went to the Five Sisters Zoo which is near Edinburgh and not in her council area I don’t think! She should be more careful considering she’s now in a caring role

So Glamis went to the Five Sisters Zoo which is near Edinburgh and not in her council area I don’t think! She should be more careful considering she’s now in a caring role
I don’t mind her but it drives me crazy she has broke the rules a few times now. She did say it was because of her anxiety but surly a zoo is the last place she would want to be

also what about those people she is caring for just hope she never passes anything on to them x

I don’t mind her but it drives me crazy she has broke the rules a few times now. She did say it was because of her anxiety but surly a zoo is the last place she would want to be

also what about those people she is caring for just hope she never passes anything on to them x
How would going to a zoo help with anxiety 🤷‍♀️ From what she said it didn’t sound like she even enjoyed it!
Looks like she goes to her brother’s often too, I assume she’s in an extended household with her mum but still breaking the rules if she’s seeing other family.
As she’s caring for vulnerable people she needs to be more careful I think.

Reactions: 3
Scummy has put a post up with her dog saying she uses Dr Beckman as he dog likes to be sick on carpet ...if you look at the carpet you can actually see the dried in piss stains and she really needs to clean that poor dogs eyes 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she from the same area as randall and scummy?

Police checking popular beaches in Fife at the weekend, alot of glaswegians on day trips 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Scummy has put a post up with her dog saying she uses Dr Beckman as he dog likes to be sick on carpet ...if you look at the carpet you can actually see the dried in piss stains and she really needs to clean that poor dogs eyes 🤮🤮🤮
I feel so sorry for her dog! Poor thing looks like it needs a good brush and groom and some proper training and exercise. All she does is shout at it.

Police checking popular beaches in Fife at the weekend, alot of glaswegians on day trips 🙄
I’m not sure, I’m not local but others here might know. I get that people are keen to get out, I was and had a really nice walk within my council area. It’s not that hard.

How would going to a zoo help with anxiety 🤷‍♀️ From what she said it didn’t sound like she even enjoyed it!
Looks like she goes to her brother’s often too, I assume she’s in an extended household with her mum but still breaking the rules if she’s seeing other family.
As she’s caring for vulnerable people she needs to be more careful I think.
This extended household thing annoys me! Everyone says they are in 1 but not many actually should be! She can’t be in 1 cos she doesn’t live on her own (or with a kid) and doesn’t need a childcare bubble. Unless her mum lives on her own then she can’t have an extended household with her mum. Pisses me off so much. She’s in the caring profession and should know better. I expect more of her .... scummy on the other hand is a rocket 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

I was at a farm park in Ayr today (which is 1 mile from my front door) and the amount of Glaswegian accents I heard was unreal. Unfortunate no police stopping folk her. Makes me mad - we’ll be back in restrictions before we are out them 🤣😩

• Angry
I thought her mum lived on her own but if she doesn’t then Glamis has been breaking the rules even more than I thought! She’s said before ‘nothings stopping me seeing my mum’ well if she dies of Covid because you’ve passed it on to her than that’ll put a stop to it!
She should really be a lot more careful and I really hope she doesn’t get it and pass it to any of the people she cares for 😔

Maybe I’ll go and cheer myself and watch Scummy’s stories now, see how the diet pills are going 🤯

I thought her mum lived on her own but if she doesn’t then Glamis has been breaking the rules even more than I thought! She’s said before ‘nothings stopping me seeing my mum’ well if she dies of Covid because you’ve passed it on to her than that’ll put a stop to it!
She should really be a lot more careful and I really hope she doesn’t get it and pass it to any of the people she cares for 😔

Maybe I’ll go and cheer myself and watch Scummy’s stories now, see how the diet pills are going 🤯
She’ll be in A&E with tachycardia by now 🤣😂

• Haha
Does a day ever go by that a member of Shammis‘ household is not either unwell or injured, the misery is relentless 😒

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.