Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOAP THE BUS.....

I live 5 mins from shammy and just seen her in home bargains with that uniform on a canny believe it am mortified for her 🤣🤣 walking about like she’s a fully qualified nurse 🤮🤮 also know about her, her man cheated on her with his ex just after the youngest was born and he made it up to her but getting her the dog ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
STOAP THE BUS.....

I live 5 mins from shammy and just seen her in home bargains with that uniform on a canny believe it am mortified for her 🤣🤣 walking about like she’s a fully qualified nurse 🤮🤮 also know about her, her man cheated on her with his ex just after the youngest was born and he made it up to her but getting her the dog ;)
Presume this rule also includes swanning about Home Bargains?🤔 She will lose her job before she even starts at this rate, she’s a dimwit.
9A95E2DF-7209-4C1D-8521-3CDBC4F4E5E4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Massive infection control issue wearing that in shops. It's also not a nurses uniform. They wear darker blue. She is in a support workers one

Reactions: 10
I can’t cope with this breaking news 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 I’m an NHS worker myself and would be huckled for wearing my uniform outside work unless it’s to my car and back! INFECTION CONTROL SAMMI HEN 😂😂 praying she doesn’t end up in my work, can you imagine how draining she would be to work with never mind the poor patients she’ll need to face!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with this breaking news 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 I’m an NHS worker myself and would be huckled for wearing my uniform outside work unless it’s to my car and back! INFECTION CONTROL SAMMI HEN 😂😂 praying she doesn’t end up in my work, can you imagine how draining she would be to work with never mind the poor patients she’ll need to face!
Why’s she always got something wrong with her? Or someone in the household is always not well or just something negative she’s just a big ball of negativity 😫😫

Reactions: 8
Please tell me someone screenshot the picture of her in her uniform there is rules about not being on social media wearing your uniform or wearing it out and about ( I am a staff nurse).
I went to check myself but it looks like she has deleted it from her grid and stories. I still I’m beyond disappointed that she got to keep that job after the breaking of covid rules on more than one occasion and the fact she doesn't seem to know the basics worries me.
I don’t think she has the physical or mental ability to deal with the real hard work that comes with being a nurse. She barely got through this access course. I will be surprised if she does make it all the way through university and placements. It’s a hands on job. Mentally and physically draining and low pay for the hours we put in.
Gubbing pain and diet pills hardly screams a sensible person!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dammit I have a screenshot of some of the comments but didn’t think to take one of her actual post 😫

What a complete car wreck of a woman ..shes still not said anything about her university interviews I doubt any one would want her ..I’m raging that I missed the uniform post I wish someone had taken a screen shot of it and sent it to nhs bank 😡

Reactions: 3
Still on her Facebook 🙊 my sister works for the nhs and she was told in no uncertain terms was she to wear her uniform outside of work, and she’s not even a nurse she’s a domestic.
Noticed she's now locked down her FB

Reactions: 6
What a complete car wreck of a woman ..shes still not said anything about her university interviews I doubt any one would want her ..I’m raging that I missed the uniform post I wish someone had taken a screen shot of it and sent it to nhs bank 😡
I did ☺☺

Reactions: 7
I’ve sent it with a massive long email to my work as I think it’s disgusting if I wore that uniform outside I would be gone! She’s walked about with it on she wasn’t just trying it on she’s been seen out the house with it on 😂 she needs told man I hope she’s reading this honestly get a grip hen! The household is one ball of sadness never happy full house is always on a downer but then again it’s her I don’t think they are as bad as she makes out I’ve sat in her company she just moans for the sake of moaning! Everyone laughs at her when she leaves a room because of how she thinks she’s something 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’ve sent it with a massive long email to my work as I think it’s disgusting if I wore that uniform outside I would be gone! She’s walked about with it on she wasn’t just trying it on she’s been seen out the house with it on 😂 she needs told man I hope she’s reading this honestly get a grip hen! The household is one ball of sadness never happy full house is always on a downer but then again it’s her I don’t think they are as bad as she makes out I’ve sat in her company she just moans for the sake of moaning! Everyone laughs at her when she leaves a room because of how she thinks she’s something 🤦🏼‍♀️
Say it louder for the people at the back 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.