Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
STOAP THE BUS.....

I live 5 mins from shammy and just seen her in home bargains with that uniform on a canny believe it am mortified for her 🤣🤣 walking about like she’s a fully qualified nurse 🤮🤮 also know about her, her man cheated on her with his ex just after the youngest was born and he made it up to her but getting her the dog ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
So this NURSING STUDENT felt unwell this morning. Sweating and dizzy to the point she was ‘walking in zig-zags’ and what did this NURSING STUDENT decide to do? Get behind the wheel of a car and go on a journey that didn’t sound urgent whatsoever and could have endangered not just her life but someone else’s. Maybe next time she’s feeling sick…I don’t know…maybe tell Bryyyyeeen to pick up his own bastard mail

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

DrinkGinSaveWater

Why does Glamis sit about and clean the house in her work tunic?

That is an infection control issue at the best of times never mind mid-pandemic. It should be off as soon as she gets home and put straight in the wash. For someone who apparently is cleaning obsessed, surely that's a given 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I actually didnt mind rendall at first, i came here for the scummy mummy comments because her thread gets shut down constantly but ....... she really thinks she is something now with this lumi spa and jumper thing now, look hen your punting a pyramid scheme and child labour sweatshop jumpers dial yourself down a bit!!

Reactions: 18
Oh the fucking irony that she found the chapel in the Royal to be a “safe place” for her and even though she’s “NO RELIJUSSS” shes happy to teach her kid to sing The Billy Boys and was singing fuck the pope on her stories before 😭😭 you hen don’t even know what you are and your kind is absolutely not welcome in a chapel wether it’s your safe place or not.

Also please pronounce family correctly ya cretin 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Badaboom

VIP Member
Scummi calling out the fans as if she wasn’t part of it! Doesn’t matter if you left early or not, you attended, you posted about it on social media in a glorifying manner and took your young daughter along, presenting it as a family day out! She has a cheek to photograph herself in her NHS uniform one day and then post all this sh**e today. What a kick in the teeth for all the nurses that have worked in Covid wards over the last year, she sees herself on par with them when she is just an attention seeking wee ned.

This guy isn’t Briiiiiiiiiian. Great social distancing, great mask wearing 🙄
D8479C68-E78D-447D-9574-CFF8E5F1F387.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Her garden is a typical scheme garden ...cheap furniture..crammed with shit ..washing on the line ...bald grass ..and a criminal lying on a hammock 😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but the only idiot in this situation is yourself. Why do you need the government to tell you who you can and cannot hug? Use your brain and common sense. I for one have not been following guidelines but I haven’t been partying with dozens of people also - if you choose to follow the guidelines then that’s your choice but don’t blame others for going out with their pals 😂
So which one were you at the party?! 😂😂😂😂 your at it hen 👋🏻

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Shammi has got her shwurovskay earrings but keeping us hanging till the morra before she tells us the story. Sho aye.
The story is a non story if its what she’s put on fb. Basically Braindead bought them when her mum passed. Alfie ate one. She got a new pair. Alfie ate another one. They were now out of stock. Miracle happens and she’s found the two non eaten earrings. And get this - they match 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who’d have thought it.
Moral of the story - don’t leave things at your arse.

Editted to add… sho aye 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me what they teach trainee nurses nowadays?? Coz I’m well confused.
Brian has a heart condition and ‘went pure dizzy’ so is being checked oot!
Scummy seemed to have nae clue whit vertigo is by saying ‘they think he’s got *pause with screwed up face* vertigo...so probably antibiotics and he’ll be fine’.
Man alive that woman should never be in charge of patient care! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15