Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been 12 hours and I still cant get over Sammi going to the shops in her uniform 😭 pure attention seeking behaviour

Reactions: 7
The very best part about Shhhhhhamie is that months after getting her account "hacked", she has still only got less than 3000 followerd 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another day another ailment or ten ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ sammi is the most miserable negative person I’ve ever came across it must be really difficult being around her there’s never a smile or happiness shining through her...wonder if she’ll wear the nhs uniform to the dentist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s been 12 hours and I still cant get over Sammi going to the shops in her uniform 😭 pure attention seeking behaviour
She’s definitely the type to use the term “keyworker” at any given opportunity to try blag a freebie

Reactions: 6
She’s F***ed again with its bun in she’s always F***ed never changes always moaning. She’s no pals like none and you can see why 😧🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She will be on the fat burners again soon no doubt. 🙄 she will be back 'oan' it again, gie her a cutla weeks and she will be buzzing oot her tits, showing off her shitey new sports gear in the mirror, some god awful rangers dance tune in the background....shooo aye... that's if her backs no broke, done in, agony... etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How will she fit into her NHS uniform?! 😂
Thought she was knocking back the diet pills or has she stopped them now?
Awww she will be on them Monday again new day new week new bleeping her 😂😂 Watching her makes me depressed 😂 she makes my life seem like I’ve got flowers coming out my ars* I don’t know how Brian’s no deaf with that voice of hers grinds my soul 🤮

• Haha
Sho Saaaaaammmi’s back was gubbed yesterday yet she cleaned her house🤣went for a shower then went a walk🤣She talks a lot of shite, wee fanny!!!

• Haha
Still looks bogging
I forgot to mention she shaved her legs, thats good considering her back was gubbed🤣She is minging and dont even get me started on that house🤢🤢Her landlord will need to fumigate it if she ever buys her dream house 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Why is scummy all excited that we can leave our local area. She never sticks to the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.