Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she’s at the discounted bed wummins shop for 🤔 new sofa or padded mirror like the highly flammable stuff mario has 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how they’ve accepted her into the nhs with all her back issues? I thought they health checked you before offering you a job? No way someone with back problems to the extent she has should be nursing?
I think they only look into what is declared on their health declaration. So if she hasn’t declared it they wouldn’t know. Wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 2
Sho aye! Just saw ooor Sammi in Tesco with her thug man! They do say you should never meet your heroes 🤣 ooor sammi strutting about Tesco with her sore back did not disappoint 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sho aye! Just saw ooor Sammi in Tesco with her thug man! They do say you should never meet your heroes 🤣 ooor sammi strutting about Tesco with her sore back did not disappoint 🤦🏻‍♀️
I seen her in B&M once, back when she was a home carer. She jumped the queue cos she “had to get to her next client”. This was pre-pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️ I felt like tripping up the daft woman who let her go.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She won’t be buying new sofa she’s probably getting a gifted one ...they don’t want to pay for anything...beg beg beg ..just like the tagging bathroom companies..garden Reno ...carpers getting cleaned...im Sorry but I wouldn’t even want a free sofa from that company..cheap tack tat 🤮

Reactions: 6
Back didn’t seem too bad when you were walking about tesco 🤥🤥🤥

liar liar pants on fire! Was in Tesco st rollox today, so really what happened was you also paid a visit to Costco and bought yourself a pillow 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I was going to say, there is a big Tesco at the Forge isn’t there? Two minutes from her house? Absolutely no reason to go all the way to St Rollox unless you were also going to Costco If her back was that bad, she wouldn’t be travelling miles to shop and why doesn’t Brian get off his arse to clean? Bloody Pinocchio 🤥

Reactions: 8
liar liar pants on fire! Was in Tesco st rollox today, so really what happened was you also paid a visit to Costco and bought yourself a pillow 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
A pillow, DKNY PJs and a duvet set like every other time she makes an essential trip to Costco 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still so disappointed the NHS are taking on a total Covid rule breaker, hypochondriac Ned.
But had to laugh at her photo of the bizarre 11.11 sleeve strategically placed next to her steering wheel. Scummy, you’ve not got an Audi any more, calm your tits

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right spill ?? The fact the word discount is in the shop name screams cheap & nightmare!!!
And @Trey93 I thought I'd already posted it here but it was on the Mario forum as someone else had a nightmare at same time as me. I bought something early last year at £500 (I won't say what it was as I know Danyell reads on here and it will be obvs who I am) and got an inferior quality item from what was in the shop (glad I took photos). In fact it was a completely different item and much cheaper. It took weeks to sort out with lie after lie via text, she wouldn't answer the phone. If you did speak to her she was all sweetness with further excuses. I've still got all the messages but she'll know who I am if I post them.

I'm not a big fan of the velvet or mirrored furniture which is pretty much what the shop is filled with (not judging anyone that likes it) and I'm annoyed I got stung as we were looking for something quickly.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.