Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily, most of my stupid mistakes I made while young were boys I shouldn’t have slept with and sambucca shots I couldn’t have taken, not buying from international puppy farms but we move 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes but equally they have very different people and circumstances surrounding them you ever will. The point most people here are acting perfect when they clearly are not.

She’s 20 not 13 🙄 old enough to know better
Suppose you were perfect at 20. Highly doubtful.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A vet I used to go to got done for puppy farming and forging all the documents I think it's disgusting. Needless to say I've not been to the vet since, it's still in practice.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes but equally they have very different people and circumstances surrounding them you ever will. The point most people here are acting perfect when they clearly are not.

Suppose you were perfect at 20. Highly doubtful.
Far from it but it’s not hard to know buying an inbred dog from a dirty breeder is wrong. I knew that at 14 when I got my dog from the RSPCA instead of letting my mum buy me a puppy 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yel

Puppy farm / mill is a phrase that's most peoples lexicon. There's been tens of thousands of articles written about them over the last two decades. Every year when Crufts come on there's controversy over the unethical breeding. The BBC banned crufts in 2008. No excuse in this day and age.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My friend works in a vets and she said every week they are delivering these designer breeds that can’t even give birth naturally.
They had a french bulldog come in, her and her pups were close to death because the owner had left it struggling in labour too long. The witch had to have an emergency c-section and they managed to rescue the pups too. My friend said the first question out of this owner’s mouth was not have you saved my beautiful dog but ‘ what colour are the puppies?’

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I have a theory for the

I have a theory for the baby, someone earlier mentioned why is she getting pregnant so young and at this peak in her career. Well it is either time for a ring to solidify her relationship and wealth and since her finger is still bare it appears she has taken matters into her own hands and secured her future. Now yes this sounds extreme but it seems so obvious as she is so young and her career will be affected by it so the only reason for it that make sense is she couldn’t see any other way to secure a rich husband or at least a rich baby daddy.
The guy with the scan pics does not look like sawers in the slightest. Next time I see him, I’ll be asking him 😂

Reactions: 2
I've never had a dog, never really been around dogs other than seeing them on walks and I knew it was a puppy farm. I'm younger than both of them and I knew that it wasn't normal to have a dog imported from Russia.

Reactions: 11
I feel like Laura Anderson’s posts with Buddy with morning were kinda rubbing it in! With everything going on with that breeder we don’t need to see you buzzing about your dog!

Reactions: 5
The reality is like Molly said she had always wanted a Pomeranian, then seeing this breeder source Poms for many influencers - and no doubt a generous brand deal was secured e.g. discounted puppy in exchange for advertisement her and Tommy went for it. I don't believe for a minute she had no idea about the dodgy practice behind this breeder sourcing puppies. I think she chose the path of ignorance as she just really wanted a pomerenian and saw all these influencers have one and theirs seemed to be fine so she thought why not.
Its only now that its gone tits up and her dog sadly passed away that she's been forced to see the reality of the situations that these kind of breeders are dodgy. If the breeder really did claim that the dog was perfectly healthy etc (even better if this was written in writing, before they acquired the puppy), then her and Tommy have a strong ground to sue this breeder in my opinion - that autopsy report alone is damning and proof the breeder lied.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really hope they do sue, it's time for this 'breeder' to down. How they can rent a barn in wales when they sell from cheshire, england and get away with it, is a bleeping joke. I know molly-mae and tommy should have done more research, but it does show how naive a lot of these influencers are. I can only hope they now use their platform to spread awareness of puppy farming and Lucy's Law.

Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d start a new little topic on this thread. What does everyone think about Molly’s sister, Zoe?

The guy with the scan pics does not look like sawers in the slightest. Next time I see him, I’ll be asking him 😂
I don’t know who Will Sawer is never seen or heard of him before. I’ve no idea who her boyfriend is only who has been mentioned on here.

I don’t mean to be ignorant if I come across as ignorant but that dog was not acting how it should have been from day dot! You can tell just like with kids when something isn’t right and let me tell you I’ve never seen such a dosey dog in my entire life! this should have been picked up on by the breeder and if not molly or tommy should have seen it! Especially if they have other dogs of their own! Walking out on the street she was parading it like another designer handbag not like a little basically human in my eyes, no need for it, it’s bloody disgusting!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the excuse that they were naive is good enough. They both managed to get themselves onto love island and I’m sure they managed to do all the necessary research for that. So to not even google the company they were getting a real live breathing dog from is laughable. I’m sure they knew but chose to ignore because they wanted a pretty puppy and they wanted it now.

Reactions: 11
The fact that molly had put stories up asking if anyone has gotten a dog delivered in the middle of the night anymore (from Russia) means she knew it wasn't normal. I don't believe for a second any of their families or friends didn't raise an eyebrow - unfortunately those dogs are literally all for show and in this case, for instagram as it had one set up quicker than it landed in the UK.

I despair...

I really hope if she actually wanted a dog as much as she says, they get their arses down to a shelter and become ambassadors. You can't plead ignorance when you literally have the world at your fingertips these days.

Reactions: 14
Okay I want to know more 😂😂
I work in marketing and they're services provide getting celebs to promote brands or even to produce social content for your brand. We used both of these services and the content they created was AWFUL. We had a contract with them for the celebs and they never got anyone in. So we ended our contract. So unprofessional.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
Far from it but it’s not hard to know buying an inbred dog from a dirty breeder is wrong. I knew that at 14 when I got my dog from the RSPCA instead of letting my mum buy me a puppy 🙄
Wow well done you, I’m sure your Blue Peter is in the post on its way to you now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I work in marketing and they're services provide getting celebs to promote brands or even to produce social content for your brand. We used both of these services and the content they created was AWFUL. We had a contract with them for the celebs and they never got anyone in. So we ended our contract. So unprofessional.
I've not seen them work with any celebrities apart from Molly! Though Katie price does have Fran's email address in her insta bio so she's their client too, other than that though their celeb client list seems to be very small.

I've not seen them work with any celebrities apart from Molly! Though Katie price does have Fran's email address in her insta bio so she's their client too, other than that though their celeb client list seems to be very small.
They’d better find a some more clients to work with soon as I bet molly will become irrelevant in the next 2 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.