Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are now in recovery mode to cover up and make out that they are the victims in all of this. The PR management will be having a tit fit to spin the story in their favour as they literally have zero talent and are only famous for just shagging on TV, so after that what do they have? Watching the explanation video, Tommy is so dead behind the eyes but is so arrogant in what he says, 'the dog was going to die', and that makes it ok?? Take a social media break and then duck off.
Amen! So many Are talking like mollymae is influencing people so much😁 wtf the way she became famous n all its not like rocket science. People make her sound like shes done something soo important like cure For aids 🤣 not and this dog stuff was just To show theyre colours. All done For gram and fame. Shallow life.

Reactions: 8
These two are now in recovery mode to cover up and make out that they are the victims in all of this. The PR management will be having a tit fit to spin the story in their favour as they literally have zero talent and are only famous for just shagging on TV, so after that what do they have? Watching the explanation video, Tommy is so dead behind the eyes but is so arrogant in what he says, 'the dog was going to die', and that makes it ok?? Take a social media break and then duck off.
Yeah, I felt sorry for Molly before but Tommy’s performance in that video put me right off them as a couple. She’d be better off without him.

Reactions: 1
I agree, the 'temporarily quitting social media' is definitely to step away from the backlash and ride out the storm quietly and hope in a weeks time their followers will have calmed down. Mark my words both will be uploading photos and advertising again in a weeks time.
Also that black square Tommy posted was an utter joke. A picture of what the bare minimum looks like.
Not a single link for a charity donation website or a petition in his story and no posts about BLM before or after that. So transparent that he was told to upload that black square by his PR in case he received backlash. Well I'm sorry but I would rather he didn't post anything at all rather than that fake meaningless gesture.

Reactions: 13
I agree, the 'temporarily quitting social media' is definitely to step away from the backlash and ride out the storm quietly and hope in a weeks time their followers will have calmed down. Mark my words both will be uploading photos and advertising again in a weeks time.
Also that black square Tommy posted was an utter joke. A picture of what the bare minimum looks like.
Not a single link for a charity donation website or a petition in his story and no posts about BLM before or after that. So transparent that he was told to upload that black square by his PR in case he received backlash. Well I'm sorry but I would rather he didn't post anything at all rather than that fake meaningless gesture.
Definitely. We all know the PR team have told them to take a week off, let things calm down and by the end of the week start posting tit again. Gotta make that dollar some how and that dog...?? What dog?? Never to be mentioned again. I'm sure they'll find another animal to create an Instagram page for and then milk that tit out of that cash cow... People's prayers and thoughts for the dead dog isn't going to pay the rent in the new pad. Attention, views, clicks, drama, likes etc. Are all these talentless pathetic 'celebrities' are concerned about.

Amen! So many Are talking like mollymae is influencing people so much😁 wtf the way she became famous n all its not like rocket science. People make her sound like shes done something soo important like cure For aids 🤣 not and this dog stuff was just To show theyre colours. All done For gram and fame. Shallow life.
I do find it rather funny that in the video regarding her dead dog that she still has the time to self indulge on herself... 'people want to know what I'm doing'... No love... We don't... The media are more concerned about the size of your tits or which lad you are shagging this week...we the people want you to duck off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think what Tommy did was a mistake and wow won’t they pay for it now. Not enough research and he obviously thought it was a good idea at the time. Do i think its a good idea to pay specially for a dog from Russia ? No. Now i have a dog , no children. Hes my baby and would do anything for.
I don’t agree molly should receive such abuse for it though. It was a birthday present for heaven sake. Which might i add she will always remember for her 21st. I mean i do forget that are 21, they are still babies. Now This has happened it will shed more light onto puppy farming and Lucy’s law.
just annoys me that olivia bowen is now ranting on her insta about it. Well hunny when you was busy going to the fancy cruffts wih hubby ...
where was your helpful video then? I know its harsh but if shes such a supporter why isnt she using her platform more for this ??

Reactions: 4

Not surprised seeing they're both THICK AS duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think what Tommy did was a mistake and wow won’t they pay for it now. Not enough research and he obviously thought it was a good idea at the time. Do i think its a good idea to pay specially for a dog from Russia ? No. Now i have a dog , no children. Hes my baby and would do anything for.
I don’t agree molly should receive such abuse for it though. It was a birthday present for heaven sake. Which might i add she will always remember for her 21st. I mean i do forget that are 21, they are still babies. Now This has happened it will shed more light onto puppy farming and Lucy’s law.
just annoys me that olivia bowen is now ranting on her insta about it. Well hunny when you was busy going to the fancy cruffts wih hubby ...
where was your helpful video then? I know its harsh but if shes such a supporter why isnt she using her platform more for this ??
Neither of them did the research - Molly’s pals had dogs from the breeder, she told Tommy she wanted a dog from that breeder.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You do realise the dog was reserved for molly mae on the insta account on 3rd May. Molly had FULL involvement if not chose the dog and liaised with Tiffany’s puppies

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why does it look so rank in the back ground?
Puppy farms are typically rank old barns and sheds with small sections filled with dogs. Hence why you won’t find many photos or videos of puppies with their parents

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I watched the YouTube video they uploaded and Molly came across very well. She’s mature for her age and clearly has sense, whether they’ve been advised what to say or not. Tommy on the other hand, don’t know what to make of him.

An ex colleague of mine was getting a puppy for his family and he hadn’t heard of puppy farms either until someone in the office said something about it. It turned out it was a puppy farm as well.
I do feel awful for her, and she has come across very well following what happened but I can’t help but wonder what research she actually did, other than asking her mate Laura Anderson where her dog came from.
Do I remember rightly that Laura’s dog had a heart problem And was rushed to the vets at one point soon after getting him?

I rea
OMG i’m so happy that some people actually see what i see in regards to Amber... Total bully vibes! i know this isn’t her thread but i need to get this off my chest 😂
First off, Apparently this girl was saying that during auditions for Love Island Amber was in the ‘waiting room’ type thing and was being really rude and judgmental (giving dirty looks) to all the girls who were waiting to be interviewed for the show.
Also i remember watching her in her first couple and Amber was so rude for no reason, just always talking back and having this bitchy attitude and the worst of it all was when she called Joanna a “dead ting” which was just so uncalled for and she also said when Michael chose Joanna over her “i would be angry if she was prettier then me but she’s not” BRO I was fuming and all these twitter 13 year old girls were loving Ambers attitude thinking she’s a boss ass witch... which was the only reason she won the show was because of these deluded teens who just want to support and like the mean girl, Like how you automatically prefer leadership in the confident person but Ambers confidence comes from insecurity and i can’t believe she won... it was obvious that her and greg wasn’t going to last and plus i don’t think they even liked each other, they were the only ones left...
Another thing that pissed me off was when she was on loose women and she claimed that her body was natural but then goes and makes a video explaining that she gets this butt lifting treatment (whatever that is) which to me means not natural!!
Also she reminds me off the type of girl who is automatically mean to everyone UNLESS she’s friends with you 😂😂 PLUS remember her bestie Anna... who got into a physical fight with some girls in a park... Anna is 30 years old and is having fights i just can’t believe it.
(SORRY FOR THIS LONG RANT)
I really dislike amber and hated Anna
Honestly they where so big mouthed and their ugliness from the inside definitely shined through.
I don’t even think amber won love island on voted I think the show just made her win so it wasn’t just the obvious couple molly and Tommy so people wouldn’t lose interest in the show tbh

• Heart
I despised amber, she thought she was god’s gift to the world and I was happy to see Michael pick Joanna. No clue how she redeemed herself to some people from that because I certainly didn’t feel sorry for her. Couldn’t stand that judgemental look she used to give people whilst like licking her teeth

Reactions: 11
I rea

I really dislike amber and hated Anna
Honestly they where so big mouthed and their ugliness from the inside definitely shined through.
I don’t even think amber won love island on voted I think the show just made her win so it wasn’t just the obvious couple molly and Tommy so people wouldn’t lose interest in the show tbh
Anna's face is a wreck. Seems like a hard witch too.

Reactions: 7
I think the hate Tommy and Molly-Mae receive is just ridiculous.
I do think they were incredibly naive when selecting a breeder, and didn't do proper research on the dog, the breeder, where it came from etc.
They were so wrapped up and excited in just getting a puppy they probably didn't even think twice about checking if mr chai was from a puppy farm, but because they knew other people that had adopted from the breeder they obviously trusted them - which is anybody's mistake to make.
If you had a really good review of a company from a friend or someone you know, why wouldn't you trust it?

I think it has been a lesson well learnt, but glad that it happened to someone in the public eye, because now there will probably be a clamp down on puppy farms and third party breeders from all the publicity this situation has got - which is for the best - and I think now people (especially the young audience Molly and Tommy have) are now more aware of issues like this.
However, I do feel sorry for them, losing a pet, whether it be old or young is heartbreaking. The love you can have for a pet is indescribable, and to have something you love so much taken away from you so quickly is devastating.

Yes they made some mistakes, and I don't agree with them importing a puppy, but losing a pet is something you wouldn't wish on anyone because it is truly heartbreaking. Like Molly said in her video, he was going to die anyway, and there is no way that they could have known, because they were told by someone they TRUSTED that he was healthy.
They were extremely naive, but whats done is done, they have learnt their lesson, and people need to stop giving them so much hate over it because they can't change what has already happened. Giving them hate and grief isn't going to change the fact that they imported a puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thinking about this earlier and thought I’d bring it on here, would you guys day Molly-Mae is the UK’s equivalent to Kylie Jenner? She’s definitely a strong contender for Queen of Fiat 500 girls

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thinking about this earlier and thought I’d bring it on here, would you guys day Molly-Mae is the UK’s equivalent to Kylie Jenner? She’s definitely a strong contender for Queen of Fiat 500 girls
Yes 🤣🤣 her and tommy are “couple goals” for that side of Twitter

Reactions: 5
As much as I dislike Kylie Jenner, she’s a Chanel bag and MM is a knock off marc Jacobs from a Turkish market

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think she’s anywhere near Kylie’s league of fame or earning potential. Bet she does love a Fiat 500 though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.