Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because of all the horrible people making nasty comments on her body lol
Grumpy face is annoying now - I get trying to look sultry but she looks like a 2 year old who’s had their chocolate bar taken away from them 😂

Reactions: 7
Probably because of all the horrible people making nasty comments on her body lol
If you would like to make a molly rave thread please do go ahead. It wasn't even a criticism but some of her fangirls on here will jump on whatever is said and desperately defend her.

Reactions: 6
I agree, I think she looks amazing! And she's obviously a lot healthier now than when she was on Love Island as she admitted to barely eating.
She looks great. She a beautiful girl and if she put on a few pounds, is what?! She still looks more beautiful than I ever will!

Reactions: 8
If you want to make a hate thread then go be sad and do that? But this isn’t a hate thread it’s a discussion with multiple opinions.
Defend what?? She’s so unproblematic please go elsewhere with your attitude 😘
Saying she's unproblematic doesn't just make her unproblematic. And you can clearly tell her I haven't hated on her throughout the thread but if anything is said that is vaguely negative, people cry about it. If multiple opinions are allowed then stop shooting other people's down just bc you don't agree with them. If you want a thread filled of no one saying anything vaguely negative then go make a rave one.

Reactions: 5
If you want to make a hate thread then go be sad and do that? But this isn’t a hate thread it’s a discussion with multiple opinions.
Defend what?? She’s so unproblematic please go elsewhere with your attitude 😘
I mean she’s also not unproblematic 🤣 she edits the tit out of her photos which is irresponsible having such a large female following and also was complicit in buying a sick puppy from a puppy farm in Russia (in the height of a pandemic) which is seriously problematic. She’s not perfect and people are allowed to comment on that.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know any tea about her and ‘Missjoslin’ they used to go on PR trips together, Ellie featured on mollys YT back in the day and I’m pretty sure she was at her Love island welcome home party but now they don’t even like each other’s pictures, don’t like post about each other (bdays, brand deals etc)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.