Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Id love to hear more :)
Oh I would be happy to! Nasty place to work at. I applied for a role which was called a “junior influencer marketing executive” which basically was controlling the PLT social media page on Instagram posting, creating the brand campaign things for stories ect and also keeping in contact with people like molly mae herself through Instagram, making sure they had the right clothes sent to them and approving their sponsored PLT insta posts. Very boring and tedious. The women I had to work with were extremely vindictive. If you made one slight mistake (And I honestly mean a really petty mistake that most people make) they’d be off to tell the manager and honestly they’d enjoy it when people had a go at you. Fortunately it wasn’t me but I’ve seen it! Bad cases of work place bullying too. If you look on glass door reviews you can see other employees comments. Luckily I was able to hold my own but eventually I did leave because it was too much.
Umar Kamini is a shallow self absorbed man that only has money on his mind. Couldn’t give a shite about his employees, only the influencers. The only way you can move up the job scale is basically sleeping with him. (No I’m not joking) people who were higher up, managers, head of brand ect were all overly friendly and licked his arse whenever they were around him. Oh and my favourite part: the influencers coming on “tours” for their YouTube. I remember when Misha Grimes came once and she was the loudest most annoying person ever. Luckily I wasn’t part of her over the top tour but I certainly heard her. I watched her YouTube video back and
honestly it looks like such a good place to work but it really isn’t. I mean sure it’s a very modern office but just honestly isn’t worth it. It’s the way the influencers that come in to do their new collections, which btw they are basically given a mood board and asked “do you like this” and all they have to do is agree and thousands of clothes are created for their cheap tacky fast fashion campaign whilst the poor suckers working there are promoting it on Instagram for all we’re worth trying to make sure it isn’t a flop. A lot of them talk to you with such disrespect and in such a patronising tone like they think they’re better than you because they have a million followers on Instagram.
And of course what the influencers do for money and fame. I’m still in contact with some people that work there and as you know, word spreads. IM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE THIS IS JUST WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD BY SOMEONE CLOSE TO MOLLY MAE. The relationship is apparently a bit of a sham. I’ve been told tommy is pretty controlling and is quite a big drinker. I don’t know if anyone else noticed how other the top and sickly their birthdays were but that was all for show. Also another piece that I gathered from someone that they moved back to Manchester as Tommy was getting extremely aggravated being stuck with mollys family. Obviously could be all bullshit and it’s just someone on the inside stirring trouble but who knows!
Sorry for the rant but weirdly made me feel better and you did ask ;)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 141

Qwerty_321

They’re not as such a good couple as they may seem, i know all couples argue but as I live in a relatively close proximity to them ( we share a few walls) their arguments are extreme and I must say physical, maybe not towards each other but a lot of door slamming and on the odd occasion things being thrown. Even though they are both young I believe they have gotten too serious too quickly

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Urghhh, first time posting in this thread, mainly because I can't stop thinking about this entire situation, and I shall tell you why.

Last Thursday, my 1 year old springer spaniel died, 10 days before hand he was acting a little odd, we called the vet who video called us, said he had likely eaten something, 2 days later, we took him into see a vet (emergency only due to covid-19 so he was in the room, I was chatting through the window) all his lymph nodes were up, and the vet believed it was either sepsis, or, lymphoma - lymphoma being extremely rare in a 1 year old springer - started antibiotics, steroids and anti inflammatory, we decided that if it was lymphoma we would start chemo (doesn't cure, but gives them extra time) but, he didn't get better, he got much worse, very quickly.
More calls and visits to the vet, booked him in for bloods, xrays, the whole works, only for the vet to call me whilst he was sedated and tell me his entire body was full of cancer, at 1 year old. We didn't get to say goodbye, he passed away on the table.
It was my sons 16th birthday the same day.

That dog was 1. He was my baby, my kids best friend, and my older dogs best friend.

So, here's my view, because of what I've just been through -

Molly must be absolutely devastated, because that puppy, despite where it came from, or how long she had it, she had expected a life together, as we had with Hugo, for Mr chai to get so sick so quickly must have stopped her in her tracks, and whilst I absolutely do not agree with importing dogs (unless rescue from correct charities and done by the book ect) I think she really will be like a lost little girl right now.

Losing a dog so young is so sad, 2 years ago we lost a 16 year old dog to old age, and that, whilst heartbreaking, was a different pain compared to losing such a young dog.

I can't imagine how hard it is people calling them. Animal killers, and it will be with her forever, but I do not agree with how much stick they are getting, I truly don't think it was ever in their minds this could happen. Are they Nieve? absolutely.

If someone, anyone, blamed me for my boy passing away, it would destroy me, he was so loved, an absolute legend of a dog, but he was very likely to have been born with a faulty gene / whatever it is, led to him getting very sick, very quickly, and he will be missed forever, I think the only thing that can be taken from this for molly and Tommy is that the puppy was lucky enough to have been in medical care when he passed away - rather than stuck in Russia, God knows with who/what conditions, or whilst travelling.

Do I think molly and Tommy are absolutely heartbroken? Yes. Definitely.
Do I think they should have imported a dog? No, but I believe they trusted the breeder.
Do I think they deserve even half the backlash? Absolutely not, it's disgusting, fair enough be upset, but some are being so cruel it's just shocking.

Anyway, sorry for the giant essay. 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

HASHTAGAD123

I think everyone forgets how young these two are. At 21 I was messy, bought loads of shit I didn’t need, was obsessed with my image and generally didn’t have a clue about life.

Just because they are in the limelight I think it’s hard for people to remember that they really are still barely adults!

I thought Molly was stuck up when she first came on love island but she’s grown on me a lot I think she is quite sweet really.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

NightFeeds

I was feel like Tommy maybe has a slight learning difficulty the way he comes across? I hope that doesn’t sound awful!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Nixen

Chatty Member
That’s what happens when you buy a puppy from a puppy farm half way across the world. Fucking ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 48

Elessar

Honestly, fair play on Molly for doing that video.

She explained what happened without glossing over the details, and she took responsibility, saying it happened as a result of their own actions, and that they would not import another puppy again. She clearly feels guilty for it and is questioning her own judgement.

Having watched it, I think they were both naive and silly, but they've suffered for their mistake. And learned from it, which is all you can ask.

Yes the message about puppy farming could have been stronger but then they may well have been warned against. being too defamatory incase of a lawsuit. I think just the message saying what happened (which is clearly that the poor dog was born disabled due to poor breeding practices), and that they made a mistake and wouldn't do it again - will be damning enough for that breeder.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Koko01

Bet all the ones writing horrid comments are chubby and out of shape. Picking on a slim 20 something year old online for looking NORMAL is embarrassing. Bet they aren’t in anywhere near as good shape

One of the comments that especially irked me was some guy that said something like 'seeing a bum like that would make me go limp'

When will random men realise we don't live to desperately impress their every need, and as if Molly would go near him anyways! Loser 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I think they’ve missed the point as to why the dog was poorly ... it’s organs were enlarged, it had a deformed skull and white blood cell issues, surely those are signs of inbreeding and breeding to make the dogs as small as possible!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks they seem really happy together? Seems they have a laugh and are both quite immature.
Surprised we get told off for going off topic so quickly on here as 80% the Mrs hinch thread is basically just mums net talking about baby’s development!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Spencerskates

VIP Member
It's all very well saying "how stupid can you be to make THIS mistake". Newsflash ... everyone will have said the same thing about any big mistakes YOU made when young too.
Luckily, most of my stupid mistakes I made while young were boys I shouldn’t have slept with and sambucca shots I couldn’t have taken, not buying from international puppy farms but we move 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

message me too

Next time I’ll video it and send it to you for your piece of mind then
Everyone argues, you expect them to be any different? Also the clapping for the NHS was a planned event a spontaneous 10 second shout is not planned 🤣
Do you hell live in the same apartment block as them, only takes a few minutes of reading your previous posts to see you have two children and have a garden in which you werent letting them in due to covid! So boring when people come on these threads pretending to know somebody personally I don’t understand what you would gain from it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

queencarmen

VIP Member
I’ve been rewatching the season on YouTube and she honestly didn’t deserve any hate. She was nice to everyone and handled the Maura situation so well! It’s clear watching back that Anton basically started a hate campaign against her because she didn’t like him back

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I dunno, he always seemed an ok guy on LI, and she was fine too. Not the kind of people I'd be friends with but definitely old for their ages and sensible.

I always worry about women marrying into that family though. I dont think is is the most progressive of environments. I suspect the women are just used as brood mares and childminders and housekeepers for the men. I saw an interview with Paris Fury (wife of Tyson) and her life just seemed like getting up, cleaning, looking after the kids and then looking after Tyson.

Reactions: 38

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I’m sorry bought a dog from Russia during a pandemic? 🤦🏼‍♀️(God knows why you would anyway). Honestly I’m over the vapidness of these people, releasing a statement for a dog they’ve had a week and asking for their privacy to be respected. Maybe try a real loss! It’s sad that these people are a representation of what the world is.......

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Kindred_

VIP Member
I do actually like Molly but this is all feeling abit classless to me. She took a week off social media and claimed it was a much needed break, organised pap shots of her and tommy moving out to gain some kind of sympathy and look like they are having a tough time. Now they’ve come back with a bang. Showing off their new house, mollys over the moon because she’s been shopping for make up and other tat, a trip to Starbucks and then asking people if they want a house tour. Realistically 7 days off social media is not a long time and they spent all of that organise a new place to live and moving out. I have no sympathy here 🤷🏼‍♀️ They are coming across really tacky to me!

Reactions: 36