Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social PR are doing work for PLT so I’d say they’ve got time as long as Scott keeps sucking up to Umar all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Urghhh, first time posting in this thread, mainly because I can't stop thinking about this entire situation, and I shall tell you why.

Last Thursday, my 1 year old springer spaniel died, 10 days before hand he was acting a little odd, we called the vet who video called us, said he had likely eaten something, 2 days later, we took him into see a vet (emergency only due to covid-19 so he was in the room, I was chatting through the window) all his lymph nodes were up, and the vet believed it was either sepsis, or, lymphoma - lymphoma being extremely rare in a 1 year old springer - started antibiotics, steroids and anti inflammatory, we decided that if it was lymphoma we would start chemo (doesn't cure, but gives them extra time) but, he didn't get better, he got much worse, very quickly.
More calls and visits to the vet, booked him in for bloods, xrays, the whole works, only for the vet to call me whilst he was sedated and tell me his entire body was full of cancer, at 1 year old. We didn't get to say goodbye, he passed away on the table.
It was my sons 16th birthday the same day.

That dog was 1. He was my baby, my kids best friend, and my older dogs best friend.

So, here's my view, because of what I've just been through -

Molly must be absolutely devastated, because that puppy, despite where it came from, or how long she had it, she had expected a life together, as we had with Hugo, for Mr chai to get so sick so quickly must have stopped her in her tracks, and whilst I absolutely do not agree with importing dogs (unless rescue from correct charities and done by the book ect) I think she really will be like a lost little girl right now.

Losing a dog so young is so sad, 2 years ago we lost a 16 year old dog to old age, and that, whilst heartbreaking, was a different pain compared to losing such a young dog.

I can't imagine how hard it is people calling them. Animal killers, and it will be with her forever, but I do not agree with how much stick they are getting, I truly don't think it was ever in their minds this could happen. Are they Nieve? absolutely.

If someone, anyone, blamed me for my boy passing away, it would destroy me, he was so loved, an absolute legend of a dog, but he was very likely to have been born with a faulty gene / whatever it is, led to him getting very sick, very quickly, and he will be missed forever, I think the only thing that can be taken from this for molly and Tommy is that the puppy was lucky enough to have been in medical care when he passed away - rather than stuck in Russia, God knows with who/what conditions, or whilst travelling.

Do I think molly and Tommy are absolutely heartbroken? Yes. Definitely.
Do I think they should have imported a dog? No, but I believe they trusted the breeder.
Do I think they deserve even half the backlash? Absolutely not, it's disgusting, fair enough be upset, but some are being so cruel it's just shocking.

Anyway, sorry for the giant essay. 😳
I am so sorry, how awful for you and your family. We lost our puppy in February, and it broke us. He died at exactly 10 months, just as we were about to have a huge party at our house for a big birthday celebration. We were and still are devastated so with all that in mind I do agree with all you have said.
We welcomed a new pup recently and she’s really helped the house start to feel normal again. My thoughts are with you xx

• Heart
Far from it but it’s not hard to know buying an inbred dog from a dirty breeder is wrong. I knew that at 14 when I got my dog from the RSPCA instead of letting my mum buy me a puppy 🙄
Well I hope you decide to adopt rather than having your own child

• Angry
Does anyone think ambers tweet is about molly?
Molly's watch is worth around £30k, the average UK house deposit, that's what I think she means...?

Amber is so annoying. Always running her mouth on Twitter and commenting on the Shade room posts about herself etc.

I think Amber has always been very jealous of Molly and is constantly running her mouth on Twitter. It's no wonder Molly doesn't really speak to the Love Island girls anymore, I think they naturally drifted as the others were jealous.

In fact... I think they're all very, very jealous that Molly is wildly successful after the show and the winner Amber did basically nothing except get used and dumped. Amber was silly post-show. Molly was smart.

Molly made moves as soon as she left the villa posting lots of photos promoting herself, Amber posted very few in comparison and was quite quiet when she was with Greg until all that drama and made herself look immature with all the petty posts about Greg that she let her friends post.

As much as I criticise Molly for other elements of her social media 'influencer life' you can't deny that she knew exactly what she wanted to do once out of the villa and didn't wait around to get her bag, she takes nice photos and even though she's a bit fake and has bad points, I do like her more than some of the other Love Island influencers.

I also think Amber wanted the PLT deal that Molly got.....

Reactions: 30
Molly's watch is worth around £30k, the average UK house deposit, that's what I think she means...?

Amber is so annoying. Always running her mouth on Twitter and commenting on the Shade room posts about herself etc.

I think Amber has always been very jealous of Molly and is constantly running her mouth on Twitter. It's no wonder Molly doesn't really speak to the Love Island girls anymore, I think they naturally drifted as the others were jealous.

In fact... I think they're all very, very jealous that Molly is wildly successful after the show and the winner Amber did basically nothing except get used and dumped. Amber was silly post-show. Molly was smart.

Molly made moves as soon as she left the villa posting lots of photos promoting herself, Amber posted very few in comparison and was quite quiet when she was with Greg until all that drama and made herself look immature with all the petty posts about Greg that she let her friends post.

As much as I criticise Molly for other elements of her social media 'influencer life' you can't deny that she knew exactly what she wanted to do once out of the villa and didn't wait around to get her bag, she takes nice photos and even though she's a bit fake and has bad points, I do like her more than some of the other Love Island influencers.

I also think Amber wanted the PLT deal that Molly got.....
Couldn’t agree more. Amber is friends with Anna and Yewande who are the most immature, ridiculous, vapid girls to come out of Love Island.

Amber got that clothing deal with MisPap who I’ve never even heard of and made a massive deal about the fact that she had designed the outfits which was a clear dig at Molly who didn’t really design anything in her ‘line’. The clothes that Amber designed were terrible!

Reactions: 17
She’s quit social media until she needs to make another monetised video about her dead dog, to pay her 7K rent 🤦🏼‍♀️. Honestly if my daughter looked up to Molly-May as a role model, I’d have failed. ‘Smart’ because she marketed herself after shagging someone on tv, give me a break. Anyone remember Kinga from big brother ? Nope! Social media has so much to answer for.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I found Amber really horrible tbh, she came across as a bully to me but had a small turn around when Michael picked Joanna. Amber reminds me of the kind of girl you dont want to hate you because if she does you're life is just gonna be made to feel uncomfortable and miserable.

Reactions: 20
OMG i’m so happy that some people actually see what i see in regards to Amber... Total bully vibes! i know this isn’t her thread but i need to get this off my chest 😂
First off, Apparently this girl was saying that during auditions for Love Island Amber was in the ‘waiting room’ type thing and was being really rude and judgmental (giving dirty looks) to all the girls who were waiting to be interviewed for the show.
Also i remember watching her in her first couple and Amber was so rude for no reason, just always talking back and having this bitchy attitude and the worst of it all was when she called Joanna a “dead ting” which was just so uncalled for and she also said when Michael chose Joanna over her “i would be angry if she was prettier then me but she’s not” BRO I was fuming and all these twitter 13 year old girls were loving Ambers attitude thinking she’s a boss ass witch... which was the only reason she won the show was because of these deluded teens who just want to support and like the mean girl, Like how you automatically prefer leadership in the confident person but Ambers confidence comes from insecurity and i can’t believe she won... it was obvious that her and greg wasn’t going to last and plus i don’t think they even liked each other, they were the only ones left...
Another thing that pissed me off was when she was on loose women and she claimed that her body was natural but then goes and makes a video explaining that she gets this butt lifting treatment (whatever that is) which to me means not natural!!
Also she reminds me off the type of girl who is automatically mean to everyone UNLESS she’s friends with you 😂😂 PLUS remember her bestie Anna... who got into a physical fight with some girls in a park... Anna is 30 years old and is having fights i just can’t believe it.
(SORRY FOR THIS LONG RANT)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG i’m so happy that some people actually see what i see in regards to Amber... Total bully vibes! i know this isn’t her thread but i need to get this off my chest 😂
First off, Apparently this girl was saying that during auditions for Love Island Amber was in the ‘waiting room’ type thing and was being really rude and judgmental (giving dirty looks) to all the girls who were waiting to be interviewed for the show.
Also i remember watching her in her first couple and Amber was so rude for no reason, just always talking back and having this bitchy attitude and the worst of it all was when she called Joanna a “dead ting” which was just so uncalled for and she also said when Michael chose Joanna over her “i would be angry if she was prettier then me but she’s not” BRO I was fuming and all these twitter 13 year old girls were loving Ambers attitude thinking she’s a boss ass witch... which was the only reason she won the show was because of these deluded teens who just want to support and like the mean girl, Like how you automatically prefer leadership in the confident person but Ambers confidence comes from insecurity and i can’t believe she won... it was obvious that her and greg wasn’t going to last and plus i don’t think they even liked each other, they were the only ones left...
Another thing that pissed me off was when she was on loose women and she claimed that her body was natural but then goes and makes a video explaining that she gets this butt lifting treatment (whatever that is) which to me means not natural!!
Also she reminds me off the type of girl who is automatically mean to everyone UNLESS she’s friends with you 😂😂 PLUS remember her bestie Anna... who got into a physical fight with some girls in a park... Anna is 30 years old and is having fights i just can’t believe it.
(SORRY FOR THIS LONG RANT)
I’m new and usually just read but well said. So so glad others think the same ! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Her, Yewande and Anna were all as stereotypical “mean girl” as could be ! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Best way to prevent defects and deformities in dogs if you want a puppy is to get a cross breed. All breeds have issues, seeing as the gene pool can only ever be so big, with cross breeds there are a lot less health issues. I have a Husky X Shepherd and she’s twice as cute and amazing vs any pedigree dog. We chose a cross breed specifically for health reasons.
I am the same, I have a German shepard x with a springer, she's half silly but absolutely loveable. Unfortunately people just want the perfect insta worthy dog now. I've noticed especially since lockdown my dog is one of the biggest dogs that I've met out for a walk all anybody wants is the small fluffy ones, it's a case of keeping up with the Jones!

These two are now in recovery mode to cover up and make out that they are the victims in all of this. The PR management will be having a tit fit to spin the story in their favour as they literally have zero talent and are only famous for just shagging on TV, so after that what do they have? Watching the explanation video, Tommy is so dead behind the eyes but is so arrogant in what he says, 'the dog was going to die', and that makes it ok?? Take a social media break and then duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.