Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I haven’t been able to find a thread about these pair - i think they’re ridiculous and they’re spending £3,500 a month on rent for there 5 minutes of fame! What are they going to do when they’re no longer relevant?!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I always found Tommy really off putting during Love Island. He was always walking around in stained clothing and I’m sure it was mentioned on one of the Saturday shows that he smelt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So I haven’t been able to find a thread about these pair - i think they’re ridiculous and they’re spending £3,500 a month on rent for there 5 minutes of fame! What are they going to do when they’re no longer relevant?!
£3,500 a month is ridiculous on rent. I watch her Youtube videos (sad I know) but she did say that they think they’ve found their house they are going to buy meaning she must have quite a lot of money from the stuff she does. PLT ambassador, Youtube, Beauty Works, Lashes and her tanning collection the money they make is beyond a joke really!

Reactions: 17
I really like them! I don’t follow them to be fair but they pop up on my feed now and then.

Everytime I see that video of them dancing and drinking lucozade and tommy shakes his head when he’s drinking it I laugh 😂

Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen that video of some guy pranking them on YouTube into thinking they’re being interviewed on the late late show with James Cordon, they really fell for it I cringed so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like her and feel sorry for her as she gets alot of grief off people. Tommy I don't really like.
Has anyone seen the I did my make up bad for my boyfriend YouTube?
Where he goes I swear to god and then pretends to headbutt her? Yep don't like that behaviour, red flag for me

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I like her and feel sorry for her as she gets alot of grief off people. Tommy I don't really like.
Has anyone seen the I did my make up bad for my boyfriend YouTube?
Where he goes I swear to god and then pretends to headbutt her? Yep don't like that behaviour, red flag for me
yeah! And he’s a boxer too, a bit scary if he acts like this 😬

Reactions: 3
I dunno, he always seemed an ok guy on LI, and she was fine too. Not the kind of people I'd be friends with but definitely old for their ages and sensible.

I always worry about women marrying into that family though. I dont think is is the most progressive of environments. I suspect the women are just used as brood mares and childminders and housekeepers for the men. I saw an interview with Paris Fury (wife of Tyson) and her life just seemed like getting up, cleaning, looking after the kids and then looking after Tyson.

Reactions: 38
I dunno, he always seemed an ok guy on LI, and she was fine too. Not the kind of people I'd be friends with but definitely old for their ages and sensible.

I always worry about women marrying into that family though. I dont think is is the most progressive of environments. I suspect the women are just used as brood mares and childminders and housekeepers for the men. I saw an interview with Paris Fury (wife of Tyson) and her life just seemed like getting up, cleaning, looking after the kids and then looking after Tyson.
I agree, they also seem to pass that on to their children. Women have to serve the men, and that comes first.

I agree, they also seem to pass that on to their children. Women have to serve the men, and that comes first.

Reactions: 6
They’re not as such a good couple as they may seem, i know all couples argue but as I live in a relatively close proximity to them ( we share a few walls) their arguments are extreme and I must say physical, maybe not towards each other but a lot of door slamming and on the odd occasion things being thrown. Even though they are both young I believe they have gotten too serious too quickly

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
I find it really hard to believe that it's a genuine relationship and not for what they can get out of it, so I honestly find it hard to form an opinion either way. 🤷‍♀️

When it's no longer convenient/a money spinner, they will break up.

Reactions: 18
I seen photos of Molly with his sister is laws in Vegas, I kinda wondered if they got on. I would imagine if you have not grown up in that culture it would be very hard to fit in. I went to school with some irish travellers and women were not allowed to drink until they were married and there is a lot expected of them

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe how much she must have spent on him for his birthday. Those clothes and shoes are not cheap!!! Must be nice🤣

Reactions: 13
They seem like such a odd couple, he’s from a gypsy background and she seems so snobby? Are her parents rich?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.