Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
opinions on her new PLT line?

Apart from maybe the ripped jeans I don't think I've ever like anything from her collections.

The angles and poses they've gone for in some photos are definitely an inspired choice...
Don't like a single thing and I am the demographic they're trying to appeal to 😂

Reactions: 7
I guess molly is hasn’t got the ‘balls’ to question anything she signed a 600k deal and will wear a bin bag if she had to - wouldn’t want to jeopardise they money or future collabs

Reactions: 6
Seeing her receive all the Sunday Riley products makes me so jealous 😭 I saved for so long to be able to afford one of the oils last year!

Reactions: 5
The last collection was nice, bought a pair of the ripped jeans surprisingly nice quality. She can pull off everything if i bought it id look like a potato 🥔

Reactions: 2
Jacqueline Jossas collection with inthestyle is a lot better for everyday wear. Im not sure if inthestyle is any better quality wise though

I’m around the age of the demographic I think Molly’s trying to sell to but I think her collection is interesting but there are a lot of statement pieces which would be ok to wear if you need a very out there look but most of us don’t need one of those very often 😂 it feels a bit out of touch with what the everyday person wears but if she’s taking risks trying to make her fashion more avant garde and out there fair play to her as SOME of it is quite different to what most high street shops or online fast fashion companies sell

Reactions: 6
she had a covid test but is still jetting off to god knows where yet again without knowing the results. how irresponsible can you be!!!

Reactions: 10
I am ancient but have started following Molly because of her horse riding. That collection... I know a few girls in their 20s and never seen them wearing anything along those lines. I might be very out of touch but it doesn't seem to be on trend at all... It all just looks very weird.

Reactions: 2
Just seen on insta that the collection wasn't hers? Seems like a very misleading email then to boost sales...

These are some screen shots from PLT email:

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 19.03.05.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 19.05.22.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 19.05.50.png

And it's all on the Molly Mae section of the site.

I reckon they realised it was a bit tit so got her to model it and are presenting it as hers to boost sales, she's realised it looks tit so doesn't want to be associated with it so is emphasising that it's not her collection

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I always thought Tommy had a strange look about him and I've figured out it's because he has such a tiny forehead and flat head.

Reactions: 8
I remember how bigged up Tommy was when he was coming into LI as 'Tyson Furys brother' and supposedly the dead good looking one of that season. When he came on i was like meh🤷🏻‍♀️ Could tell he was boring a mile off. A bit like Adam Collard the season before

Reactions: 7
Just watched his stories. It did make me smile and say aw when he said Molly was perfection... ok back to being a miserable cow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.