Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats peoples obsession To travel to countries like italy these times. Like would you die if you went one year without going To greece/italy/etc. So selfish and ignorant.
They’re just trying to show off
And everyone and their aunty went to Greece this year cause of that drake song.
They literally just go there for insta and to take snaps

Reactions: 13
I mean...let people do what they want, if it’s deemed safe to travel, she can travel as much as she wants. I can dislike her for it, but I wish I was on holiday too 😭

Reactions: 15
This thread is so different to others. Other influencers are getting crucified for going on holiday even once, and people here are defending Molly's multiple holidays.
I quite like the girl, but I dont get the obsession with her. She's far too dramatic and shallow for my taste and I can't forgive her for the dog incident.
Can someone explain why she gets away with so much more than other influences? I always see people talking about how much hate she gets, but she actually doesn't get any???

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This thread is so different to others. Other influencers are getting crucified for going on holiday even once, and people here are defending Molly's multiple holidays.
I quite like the girl, but I dont get the obsession with her. She's far too dramatic and shallow for my taste and I can't forgive her for the dog incident.
Can someone explain why she gets away with so much more than other influences? I always see people talking about how much hate she gets, but she actually doesn't get any???
I don’t think she gets a free pass at all. I think anyone who is travelling for “fun” and non essential travel is stupid and selfish, nothing will change my mind. I don’t care if it’s for work or because they’re stressed. She gets slated on instagram blogs with massive following, newspapers and on social media.

Reactions: 6
Spain and France are both on the ‘not safe to travel to’ list now. The total cumulative number of cases is irrelevant - what is being measured now is the cases per 100k people over a two week period.

Italy right now has only 12 cases per 100k people over the last 14 days, nearly half the infection rate of the UK.

So yes, absolutely inadvisable to travel to one of the countries on the ‘quarantine’ list. Italy and Greece are not on that list and have been deemed safe to travel to, so again I say why not?

The risk is no higher than using public transport in the UK, or going to a bar or restaurant here.

And you’re missing the point - UK travel businesses and airlines are under massive threat right now. Some have already gone out of business, and thousands of jobs have already been lost. Those people affected ARE ‘in our own country’ and are struggling - or do you not think they deserve support?
It might be safe for her to travel there, but its not safe to risk taking it over there!!! The UK has high infection rates therefore we should all be saying here, in order not to infect other countries no??

Reactions: 7
It might be safe for her to travel there, but its not safe to risk taking it over there!!! The UK has high infection rates therefore we should all be saying here, in order not to infect other countries no??
She had a negative test result before she travelled.

Reactions: 4
I like molly. She seems very genuine I remember in love island when people were slagging her off for being fake, I think she is far from that

Reactions: 8
Our infection rates are not currently that high - around 21 cases per 100,000 in the last two weeks.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why but I just don’t dislike her compared to most other influencers for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 To say she’s only just 21, I think she does pretty well for herself.

She doesn’t get loads of grief on here but she gets annihilated on Twitter, DM comments etc. Which must be a lot worse

Reactions: 5
Our infection rates are not currently that high - around 21 cases per 100,000 in the last two weeks.
But the whole of Greater Manchester where both she and I live are currently in a local lockdown because of high cases. She doesn’t seem to care about that.

Reactions: 11
But the whole of Greater Manchester where both she and I live are currently in a local lockdown because of high cases. She doesn’t seem to care about that.
high cases is different to high deaths. they’re only getting more cases because tests are more available

Local lockdown is nonsense anyway - you can't go and sit in your neighbours house. Not exactly a hardship.

Spending your weekend in a pub in Sale or spending it in Italy. No contest!

We’re hardly in a local lockdown, just can’t do a few things, can still go on holiday and it’s only Oldham that’s caused this anyway it’s complete BS

Reactions: 3
I think it's mainly personal choice when it comes to going abroad now. A lot of just normal people are going away aswell. Some are petrified. It's like going to the pub almost - i know a lot of people who have barely left the pub, and some who are still refusing to even go anywhere with crowds. A lot of people have the 'things need to get back to normal' attitude

Reactions: 9
We’re hardly in a local lockdown, just can’t do a few things, can still go on holiday and it’s only Oldham that’s caused this anyway it’s complete BS
Just because you can go on holiday doesn't mean you should. Do you think it's a coincidence that countries that have had very low cases all along like Greece now have more cases than ever since tourists started visiting? I was shocked that these countries were letting British tourists in.

I havnt been following Molly long as I didnt like her very much in LI but i rewatched it during lockdown and i didnt mind her as much because i took into account her age a lot more than i did the first time and i guess seeing her and tommy last shaped my opinion aswell. Anyway I like Molly Mae but when she advertised the nip and fab stuff today with a fliter I was oh ffs. And why scribble out her name on the card from Tommy. That's weird imo

Reactions: 3
I havnt been following Molly long as I didnt like her very much in LI but i rewatched it during lockdown and i didnt mind her as much because i took into account her age a lot more than i did the first time and i guess seeing her and tommy last shaped my opinion aswell. Anyway I like Molly Mae but when she advertised the nip and fab stuff today with a fliter I was oh ffs. And why scribble out her name on the card from Tommy. That's weird imo
Haha I was about to write something about that! Surely if you’re advertising a facial cream or whatever it is, you’d show the natural results. Makes me not want to buy it!

Reactions: 2
Couldn't agree more. Influencers in Ireland are getting slated for travelling across Ireland, but whenever I see Molly Mae's content - she is in a different country and nobody calls her out for it? I get that you can technically travel to some places now, but it feels like a lot of these big influencers are incapable of staying home for 5 mins. Read the room

I guess Molly has to find some way to make some £ since Tommy is doing... whatever he’s doing. 🥴

But I agree, Molly doesn’t need to travel abroad. But she doesn’t care. Free holiday and easy money, without realising the constraints she’s putting on those countries that have just recovered from the first wave of COVID-19.

Couldn't agree more. Influencers in Ireland are getting slated for travelling across Ireland, but whenever I see Molly Mae's content - she is in a different country and nobody calls her out for it? I get that you can technically travel to some places now, but it feels like a lot of these big influencers are incapable of staying home for 5 mins. Read the room
It's not like anyone would begrudge her one holiday but she's been to about 3 countries recently spreading her germs all over the place and it just seems like she's taking the piss. She just doesn't come across very bright when she's acting like she's incapable of staying at home. I've realised just how incredibly dim influencers are recently with their constant holidays when there's a life threatening virus going around.

I guess Molly has to find some way to make some £ since Tommy is doing... whatever he’s doing. 🥴

But I agree, Molly doesn’t need to travel abroad. But she doesn’t care. Free holiday and easy money, without realising the constraints she’s putting on those countries that have just recovered from the first wave of COVID-19.
What is Tommy constantly training for? I'd love to know

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.