Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrStriker

So she’s in Milan.... I know in Ireland you need to quarantine when going there and coming back. What’s the story in the UK? She’s not wearing a mask in her videos either.
Bloggers don't have to wear masks. When you get a blue tick it makes you immune from Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I feel like everyone is taking this too seriously 😂 it’s a free giveaway and you haven’t lost anything by entering and not winning.
The people complaining she should have generated the winner a different way are probably just annoyed that they didn’t win and think if it was done a different way they could have won. Let’s be honest if you had won would you be complaining to the ASA it wasn’t fair?
At the end of the day who cares really, go and enter more giveaways if you’re that bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

bellinibobble

VIP Member
If anyone finds this new thread.. 😂

Quite interesting the comments Stephanie Lam and Elle Brown have left on that grid post of Molly at Ocean Beach in Ibiza, like she doesn't usually drink and isn't fun to go out with. I admire Molly even more for that, she's so young but seems strong-willed, and I think it's rare in a girl her age that she isn't swayed by her mates and does what she wants. Shame they had to have a sly dig in public on her insta though.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm pretty sure most people on here don't care that they didn't win, I didn't even enter myself. It's a forum for discussing and critiquing public figures so the whole "you're just jealous/salty/bitter" approach to deflecting criticism doesn't really apply. People are making valid and logical critiques.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if she's realised just how deceptive she's been with the giveaway - it's clearly worded in the post that the more you tag the more you've entered, share it to your story for a bonus entry. She was even counting down telling people to get their entries in before midnight.

She didn't even consider the story 'bonus' entries, her management scrolled through the comments to pick 25 people, was anyone even keeping track of who shared it to their stories? and those entries in particular were free publicity for her. It may seem small but she's used this to harvest so many new followers and got a lot of hype, trending on twitter multiple times. This will all translate into more money for her, ad revenue on youtube, better brand deals etc, I don't think it's acceptable at all to run a giveaway like this. She should have started looking into how to run it as soon as she realised it was going to be large numbers.

It's basically a fraudulent giveaway to ask people to post to their stories in exchange for entry into a competition, and then not consider their entries. She gained something from that transaction and didn't stick to her end of the bargain.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

MotherofDragons

senior police are payed v well with great perks and the area we live in is expensive. she has a luxe house like most in this area. she has been spoilt - not a bad thing - but lets not try and act like she's some peoples angel. she's not down to earth and lets be honest if she was on a night out she wouldn't give any of yous the time of day so you can stop arse licking her hahahaha she's not gna paypal you a couple hundred
Wow you sound really bitter, think you need to go and have a word with yourself because that’s not a good look on anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 43

RosePetals

Chatty Member
She could be with an 5/10 footballer who cheats on her every other week or she can keep hold of Tommy, who is attractive, rarely leaves her side and gives an extra element to her brand....

At this point in her career and life, Molly probably couldn't make a relationship work with someone who isn't in the public eye/an influencer because of the amount of sharing she does.
So it’s either be someone’s maid or get cheated on? Glad we set such high expectations for woman with a lot to offer...

Reactions: 42

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
It’s easy for us to sit here and judge her spending habits but if you were 21, a millionaire with no kids (except tommy) or liabilities, wouldn’t you spend a little frivolously?

I don’t blame her, she earned it ✌🏼

Reactions: 42

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Bless him buying her 🌹 and a Costa ever week
Swear men get praised for doing so little sometimes :ROFLMAO:

So he can buy her some flowers and a costa but can't do his own laundry or not constantly leave the flat a mess for her to tidy up :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 41

sugarbun

Oh my days why don’t you people set up a rave thread 😹
And yeah gLoBaL pAnDeMiC is soooo boring- wonder whether everyone who has lost a family member or has come close to it would agree with you? Your gal Molly Mae bought a fucking leather mask 😂😂😂😂😂 words actually escape me, how dumb can you get - but no doubt your next post will be oMg ShEs SuCh An InSp0000
I have actually lost a close family member to it, thanks for your ignorance, I guess you don’t realise that people are entitled to their own opinion, people dying has got absolutely nothing to do with Molly Mae buying a mask, there’s many influencers out there who have been breaking the rules the whole time, she buys a mask, takes the piss out of herself for her stupid decision and still she gets critiqued, yeah I find it boring, people just look for any old reason which isn’t even validated, and no I wouldnt say she’s inspo because I’m not 12 years old. This thread is a mixture of opinions, it’s not just if you can’t be nasty about her then don’t comment, says a lot about your character though if that’s your way of thinking.

Reactions: 40

cake100

Very very clever giveaway competition. Majority unisex gifts (apart from filter and hair offer which if a guy wins he can just give to his mum/sister/gf). Her competition gets guys and girls publicising her account and business. She was trending yesterday on Twitter, this giveaway is increasing her name and giving her the same boost her social media’s got when she went on love island - all of that for only 8K!

Honestly Molly’s business acumen is one of the best I’ve seen in reality TV show contestants.
As poster above said she’s not stunning but she’s maximised the most out of the looks she has and based on the way she carries herself, puts effort into her hair and outfits and gives that dash of “how the other half live” whilst still behaving like your older sister is the recipe for success on Instagram

Reactions: 39

sugarbun

I felt quite bad for her in the vlog. You could tell the pap stuff was getting to her but I think she handled it quite well.

Tommy's nipple and also the pic of her sucking his finger was funny.

She didn't show that much of her body but from what I could tell I think her 'real' body is somewhere in between the terrible pap pictures of wonderful insta pictures.

Thought it was a bit cheeky to slag off the hotel like that after they gave them a free upgrade. On the one hand I think it's important to be honest, but on the other hand I think it was pretty out of touch to be complaining about their original room, it was lovely.

Although I'm still recovering form the shock of the hotel charging £200 a day for a bed by the pool, I also looked one their website and their suites start at £450 a night :oops: (495euro)
I don’t think it was cheeky to slag off the hotel atall, it actually made me respect her a lot, most of these people get gifted stays and gifted upgrades and then praise the hotel, she was honest about her experience which is refreshing, I would be absolutely fuming if I paid that much money for a ‘suite’ and could barely walk around the bed!

Literally can’t cope with the amount of times I have to see gLoBaL pAnDeMiC on this site, get over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
She could be with an 5/10 footballer who cheats on her every other week or she can keep hold of Tommy, who is attractive, rarely leaves her side and gives an extra element to her brand....

At this point in her career and life, Molly probably couldn't make a relationship work with someone who isn't in the public eye/an influencer because of the amount of sharing she does.
Why are they her only two options? Lmao. She’s a very attractive successful girl, I think she could do better than a 5/10 footballer or tommy who uses her as his personal cook and cleaner. Just my opinion

Reactions: 35

Casperron

VIP Member
I also disagree with the comments that she’s an amazing businessswomen and that she worked incredibly hard to become a millionaire. She got lucky and love Island was her gateway to success. I don’t think she’s done anything purposely for marketing, I think she’s just been honest. She’s a little bit dim and wouldn’t have the brain cells to think about marketing, hence why she has a manager who will be typing all her grid posts for her. Please don’t give Molly the credit. Working hard is starting a business from scratch, putting everything into it and working 70 hours a week, or working 7am till 7pm on a construction site. There’s people out there that work extremely hard and only get minimum wage. If she had a degree in marketing it would be a different story.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Kindred_

VIP Member
Buying that face mask for £75 is actually embarrassing. A global pandemic isn’t fashionable.

Reactions: 34