Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread needs to be moved to the rave thread haha, anyone that says anything remotely negative about her gets ripped apart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she comes across quite well. I dont know what she is like personally so can't comment on whether she is down to earth or not but I do think she portrays herself quite well on IG and social media.

Even if she does have minted parents and came from a wealthy background (idk if she does or not) she seems to have kept up her social media image well and made her money so fairplay to her spending her money as she likes. The mask incident was a bit crazy though

When the dog incident happened, it was awful, I didnt agree with all comments I seen on the Daily Mail, some were saying they killed the dog on purpose. I dont agree with that. They should have checked the background properly. I do admire how they came forward and admitted their wrongdoings though and was honest about what had happened.

As for this being a rave thread, I didnt know whether it was a rave or not 😂 I quite like Molly. But its a thread about them both and I don't really like Tommy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But why does it matter? My Dad owns a multi million pound company but I am not and never have been a "spoiled brat". Just because your parents have money it doesnt mean you are spoiled.

(EDIT) just saw you said not that it matters.

I was just playing devil's advocate really. She's not from a zillionaire family, but she's not working class.
She's not the most humble but she's not exactly spoiled.
I feel like people want her to be one thing or the other. She's somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: 9
opinions on her new PLT line?

Apart from maybe the ripped jeans I don't think I've ever like anything from her collections.

The angles and poses they've gone for in some photos are definitely an inspired choice...

Reactions: 6

Apart from maybe the ripped jeans I don't think I've ever like anything from her collections.

The angles and poses they've gone for in some photos are definitely an inspired choice...
it’s... interesting... i think i’d buy the blue dress but that’s only if i was going a bit crazy lol. she manages to pull it off and i’ve seen PLT have been doing those angles, kinda cool

They’ve tried to do high fashion with the photography haven’t they and they’ve failed massively. Not my choice of clothing but Molly always seems to look good

Reactions: 5

The only outfit I like is the denim one but I wouldn't wear it myself 😂 why can't they pose normally so you can just see the clothes 🤣

Reactions: 3

Not a fan, but then again as a 30 year old size 14-16 I don’t think I’m the demographic they’re trying to appeal to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was good about her first two collabs was that they appealed to your average joe. Her new collection... I don’t know. They’re not everyday outfits are they?

Reactions: 6

I must be getting old, I hate those angles 🤣 like I can’t quite figure out what I’m looking at and they make me feel seasick. I don’t understand how people shop from them

Wouldn’t wear a single thing 😂 don’t know how she manages to pull off some of those outfits.

Not a fan, but then again as a 30 year old size 14-16 I don’t think I’m the demographic they’re trying to appeal to 😂
Same girl 😂

I do quite like the leather skirt and blue dress, everything else is a bit out there for me haha

I wouldn’t buy anything from PLT anyway the quality is terrible & never looks like the photo

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t buy anything from PLT anyway the quality is terrible & never looks like the photo
I ordered 2 size 12 bikinis and they were tiny so I put them against a old size 10 bikini I had and they were around the same size if not smaller!

Reactions: 1
I agree with what people are saying about molly coming across well, she does seem sweet.

However one thing that does not sit right with me at all is that she continues to work with plt despite all the awful things that have come out about the company.

If you didn't know, boohoo own plt and since 2017 they've been using garment factories in Leicester which pay their workers as little as £3.50 an hour. Some of the employees have reported how they implemented no protection against covid 19 in the factories either, no ppe, social distancing etc and people even said they were told to come into work despite them or someone in their household testing positive. Big companies like asos and next have now dropped them from their companies.

I know she gets big money working with them but if shifting crap clothes that are ruining the environment doesn't way heavy enough on your conscience already how the hell can you be okay with this? She has a 1million deal with plt. Presuming factory workers work an average 40hr week (they'll probably work a lot more) they'd earn roughly £7280 a year on a 3.50/hr wage. I get she's in a contract but this is an issue thats been going on in Leicester for years now. I hope when her contract comes to an end she drops them and moves onto bigger and better things.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I agree with what people are saying about molly coming across well, she does seem sweet.

However one thing that does not sit right with me at all is that she continues to work with plt despite all the awful things that have come out about the company.

If you didn't know, boohoo own plt and since 2017 they've been using garment factories in Leicester which pay their workers as little as £3.50 an hour. Some of the employees have reported how they implemented no protection against covid 19 in the factories either, no ppe, social distancing etc and people even said they were told to come into work despite them or someone in their household testing positive. Big companies like asos and next have now dropped them from their companies.

I know she gets big money working with them but if shifting crap clothes that are ruining the environment doesn't way heavy enough on your conscience already how the hell can you be okay with this? She has a 1million deal with plt. Presuming factory workers work an average 40hr week (they'll probably work a lot more) they'd earn roughly £7280 a year on a 3.50/hr wage. I get she's in a contract but this is an issue thats been going on in Leicester for years now. I hope when her contract comes to an end she drops them and moves onto bigger and better things.
I agree but think it’s down to her management to be looking into these things, and seeing as her management is Scott Thomas and he’s very chummy with the Kamani’s he probably doesn’t care!

Reactions: 2
I agree but think it’s down to her management to be looking into these things, and seeing as her management is Scott Thomas and he’s very chummy with the Kamani’s he probably doesn’t care!
I understand what you mean as it’s management advising her, but if a company you worked for was doing something awful and you knew because it was widely reported in the press but your management hadn’t explicitly told you, would you really continue working for that company with a clean conscience?

Reactions: 4

Think I prefer the old style of photography for clothing, this is very different

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.