Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t lie, the way he spoke about molly did really warm my heart 😭 but the kids thing was a bit strange? They haven’t known each other that long and he wants 4-6 kids? 😲 seems like a lot!

Reactions: 3
I can’t lie, the way he spoke about molly did really warm my heart 😭 but the kids thing was a bit strange? They haven’t known each other that long and he wants 4-6 kids? 😲 seems like a lot!
It's a gypsy thing i think. Big families

Reactions: 12
So the PLT collection wasn’t hers? Makes sense why it was so shockingly awful
Why is she still working with them after everything that came out about the Boohoo Group though? They’ve been removed from ASOS etc. yet no influencers like her and KayleighJTrashyCouture don’t give a flying ferrrk about the ongoing investigation

she had a covid test but is still jetting off to god knows where yet again without knowing the results. how irresponsible can you be!!!
This INFURIATES me! Sure she only got the test the day before she went and it deffo takes longer than that to get the results back how irresponsible is that?! Everyone else has to stay in isolation until they get the results so how?!

Reactions: 9
Whats peoples obsession To travel to countries like italy these times. Like would you die if you went one year without going To greece/italy/etc. So selfish and ignorant.

Reactions: 21
Whats peoples obsession To travel to countries like italy these times. Like would you die if you went one year without going To greece/italy/etc. So selfish and ignorant.
I’m going in a couple of weeks because I’m getting married there next year and have booked but haven’t seen my venue yet, so it’s a pretty essential trip 😂 I wouldn’t be going otherwise.

Reactions: 6
Why is it?

They have really low infection rates.

There are hundreds of thousands of people who work in the travel industry whose jobs are hanging on by a thread, and are just surviving because of people travelling now. If it’s deemed safe and legal to do why on earth should they not?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is it?

They have really low infection rates.

There are hundreds of thousands of people who work in the travel industry whose jobs are hanging on by a thread, and are just surviving because of people travelling now. If it’s deemed safe and legal to do why on earth should they not?

Really. Countries in Europe that have the most cases at Are uk, spain, italy and france.

Theres so much stuff To do in ur own country, why not support ur own country thats struggling too. I just think its very stupid (and its No way near been cleared safe, avoid non essential travel) To travel to spain and italy atm.

honestly if i has the chance to go on holiday i would but i’d only go to one country and when i get back not go anywhere else like molly and some other influencers (saffy b) have been doing because i think it’s out of touch with what’s going on and everything

I’m going in a couple of weeks because I’m getting married there next year and have booked but haven’t seen my venue yet, so it’s a pretty essential trip 😂 I wouldn’t be going otherwise.
I mean, to me that isn’t essential but since everyone else is going willy nilly why not 🤣

• Haha
Really. Countries in Europe that have the most cases at Are uk, spain, italy and france.

Theres so much stuff To do in ur own country, why not support ur own country thats struggling too. I just think its very stupid (and its No way near been cleared safe, avoid non essential travel) To travel to spain and italy atm.
Spain and France are both on the ‘not safe to travel to’ list now. The total cumulative number of cases is irrelevant - what is being measured now is the cases per 100k people over a two week period.

Italy right now has only 12 cases per 100k people over the last 14 days, nearly half the infection rate of the UK.

So yes, absolutely inadvisable to travel to one of the countries on the ‘quarantine’ list. Italy and Greece are not on that list and have been deemed safe to travel to, so again I say why not?

The risk is no higher than using public transport in the UK, or going to a bar or restaurant here.

And you’re missing the point - UK travel businesses and airlines are under massive threat right now. Some have already gone out of business, and thousands of jobs have already been lost. Those people affected ARE ‘in our own country’ and are struggling - or do you not think they deserve support?

Reactions: 16
Guess what elessar. Keep ur opinion and i still keep mine. I dont get the obsession To travel to countries like greece And italy these times Period 😊

Reactions: 4
Spain and France are both on the ‘not safe to travel to’ list now. The total cumulative number of cases is irrelevant - what is being measured now is the cases per 100k people over a two week period.

Italy right now has only 12 cases per 100k people over the last 14 days, nearly half the infection rate of the UK.

So yes, absolutely inadvisable to travel to one of the countries on the ‘quarantine’ list. Italy and Greece are not on that list and have been deemed safe to travel to, so again I say why not?

The risk is no higher than using public transport in the UK, or going to a bar or restaurant here.

And you’re missing the point - UK travel businesses and airlines are under massive threat right now. Some have already gone out of business, and thousands of jobs have already been lost. Those people affected ARE ‘in our own country’ and are struggling - or do you not think they deserve support?
Agreed. Molly will be more safe in Italy than Manchester at the minute 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.