Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can't agree with her being down to earth?? she's a spoilt little fiat!! she buys designer items she doesn't 100% like almost every trip and acts like its single figures from primark. i'm not sure that she does work hard, she naps, horse rides and will ocassionally do a day shoot for a million £ product deal? sounds like a spoilt little brat to me
I certainly wouldn’t be turning any of those things down if it would make me the kind of money she makes at 21 years old🤣

Reactions: 12
I certainly wouldn’t be turning any of those things down if it would make me the kind of money she makes at 21 years old🤣
neither would i but she's not this "lovely" "down to earth girl" people are saying she is 😂😂😂 work 2 hours, make a mill, live privileged

Reactions: 11
Working hard is overrated.
Money for nothing is the dream and Molly Mae is living it!

Reactions: 27
It’s easy for us to sit here and judge her spending habits but if you were 21, a millionaire with no kids (except tommy) or liabilities, wouldn’t you spend a little frivolously?

I don’t blame her, she earned it ✌🏼

Reactions: 43
I could bad mouth molly all I like but if I’m honest it’s coming from a place of envy! I would love to be in her position

Reactions: 20
Did anyone see her kinda feature on the Missguided programme? It must be nice to leave the villa and walk into £350k deals with a new Range Rover 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
You don’t have to be poor to be down to earth
you;re completely missing the point. to be down to earth you need to understand the value of things... she's been spoilt her whole life. would you act the same way she would buying a gucci bag? no because to you it would be a treat, to her its like a bag for life the way she acts.

i don't care that she has money, or how she's earnt it. easy money being a famous fiat. but you can't say she's down to earth......

Reactions: 6
you;re completely missing the point. to be down to earth you need to understand the value of things... she's been spoilt her whole life. would you act the same way she would buying a gucci bag? no because to you it would be a treat, to her its like a bag for life the way she acts.

i don't care that she has money, or how she's earnt it. easy money being a famous fiat. but you can't say she's down to earth......
but she hasn’t been spoilt all her life? she clearly says in videos that she’s started out buying everything for herself. her parents have said that they have done everything they could to support her which any parent would natdo

Reactions: 8
but she hasn’t been spoilt all her life? she clearly says in videos that she’s started out buying everything for herself. her parents have said that they have done everything they could to support her which any parent would natdo
Yeah didn't both her parents work in the Police? Not the most well-paid of jobs..

Reactions: 11
I would say that she’s down to earth, she clearly knows how lucky she is to have the opportunities she has had and the be living the life she is and she doesn’t seem to take any of it for granted.

Reactions: 12
senior police are payed v well with great perks and the area we live in is expensive. she has a luxe house like most in this area. she has been spoilt - not a bad thing - but lets not try and act like she's some peoples angel. she's not down to earth and lets be honest if she was on a night out she wouldn't give any of yous the time of day so you can stop arse licking her hahahaha she's not gna paypal you a couple hundred

• Sick
Reactions: 14
senior police are payed v well with great perks and the area we live in is expensive. she has a luxe house like most in this area. she has been spoilt - not a bad thing - but lets not try and act like she's some peoples angel. she's not down to earth and lets be honest if she was on a night out she wouldn't give any of yous the time of day so you can stop arse licking her hahahaha she's not gna paypal you a couple hundred
Wow you sound really bitter, think you need to go and have a word with yourself because that’s not a good look on anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Wow you sound really bitter, think you need to go and have a word with yourself because that’s not a good look on anyone
hahaha no babes. how do i even sound bitter? i've literally said theres nothing wrong with her having money or being spoilt but you just need to understand what down to earth is and it isn't her.

Reactions: 3
Eek maybe we should cool with the arguments.

Molly is a pro compared to the vast majority of influencers who are really amateur and shortsighted.

Being humble, grateful and like a best friend is the perfect image for someone like her to have. I've no idea how much is genuine and how much is acted up to appeal - probably a mixture of both.

But PLT I'll only advertise your clothes and say no to the air fresheners that pay £50 a post if you pay me half of Molly's 600k fee 😆 DM me babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do you know she isnt down to earth? Youve never met her? Like people have said on here, if you had all of her money i am damn sure you would be spending it! You cant assume someone isnt down to earth and is a "spoiled brat" when you literrally only know what you see on insta which is obvoiusly going to be holidays etc.

As the poster above says, very bitter!

Reactions: 15
Anyone who followed her prior to Love Island and saw the videos she shot in her room and around her house know that her parents were far from 32k per annum beat officers and I'm fairly certain Molly's stepdad is something like Head of comms at Spurs. Very comfortable background.

(Not that it matters)

Reactions: 2
Anyone who followed her prior to Love Island and saw the videos she shot in her room and around her house know that her parents were far from 32k per annum beat officers and I'm fairly certain Molly's stepdad is something like Head of comms at Spurs. Very comfortable background.

(Not that it matters)
But why does it matter? My Dad owns a multi million pound company but I am not and never have been a "spoiled brat". Just because your parents have money it doesnt mean you are spoiled.

(EDIT) just saw you said not that it matters.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s particularly down to earth, but I don’t think she’s particularly not down to earth either.
Sure things like LV bags etc are like everyday type purchases for her but I don’t really understand the issue with that? The only thing she’s complained about not liking is the mask she bought (which was a pretty dumb purchase tbf). But what is she meant to do - Gush over anything expensive and keep going on about it?

While she’s incredibly fortunate to have what she does I don’t think she’s doing anything particularly wrong. I’ve never bought a Gucci bag so can’t be too sure, but what is the correct way to act about one?

While she doesn’t seem to have grown up under privileged she doesn’t seem to have grown up spoiled either. She worked a couple of part time jobs it seems, which a fair few people aged 19/20 wouldn’t have done

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.