Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone finds this new thread.. 😂

Quite interesting the comments Stephanie Lam and Elle Brown have left on that grid post of Molly at Ocean Beach in Ibiza, like she doesn't usually drink and isn't fun to go out with. I admire Molly even more for that, she's so young but seems strong-willed, and I think it's rare in a girl her age that she isn't swayed by her mates and does what she wants. Shame they had to have a sly dig in public on her insta though.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I felt quite bad for her in the vlog. You could tell the pap stuff was getting to her but I think she handled it quite well.

Tommy's nipple and also the pic of her sucking his finger was funny.

She didn't show that much of her body but from what I could tell I think her 'real' body is somewhere in between the terrible pap pictures of wonderful insta pictures.

Thought it was a bit cheeky to slag off the hotel like that after they gave them a free upgrade. On the one hand I think it's important to be honest, but on the other hand I think it was pretty out of touch to be complaining about their original room, it was lovely.

Although I'm still recovering form the shock of the hotel charging £200 a day for a bed by the pool, I also looked one their website and their suites start at £450 a night :oops: (495euro)

Reactions: 16
If anyone finds this new thread.. 😂

Quite interesting the comments Stephanie Lam and Elle Brown have left on that grid post of Molly at Ocean Beach in Ibiza, like she doesn't usually drink and isn't fun to go out with. I admire Molly even more for that, she's so young but seems strong-willed, and I think it's rare in a girl her age that she isn't swayed by her mates and does what she wants. Shame they had to have a sly dig in public on her insta though.
Yeah I think it’s just their friendship and banter, she’s always said she doesn’t drink and when she worked at ocean beach a few years ago she said it wasn’t for her working in Ibiza due to the drinking/drugs/party lifestyle. It’s probably because she was on holiday that she drank. Bless her not wearing a bikini because she was conscious of being papped 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone follows her but Molly was really good friends with Lissy Roddy and always seemed to be together before love island but ever since she came out last year they haven’t been seen together once and never like eachothers photos anymore... I did wonder if they just drifted apart or fell out.

Reactions: 5

Not sure if anyone follows her but Molly was really good friends with Lissy Roddy and always seemed to be together before love island but ever since she came out last year they haven’t been seen together once and never like eachothers photos anymore... I did wonder if they just drifted apart or fell out.
I remember this too, Lissy was also there the day Molly went home and the welcome home party

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who thinks she might be under the influence of something other than alcohol in her latest vlog? 🤔 Around 17 minutes in

Reactions: 2
What the hell is she doing in the latest vlog pulling the mask down to speak about utter shite in the airport & in taxis! Defeats the purpose of the mask hun!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like she couldn’t care less about her shoe collection? She’s hardly promoted it, especially compared to her PLT and BeautyWorks collars.

She promoted PLT shoes in her new video more than she’s promoted her shoe collection

Reactions: 9
So she's spent £75 on a Facebook from Selfridges (and conveniently left the Selfridges bag in the background so we know it was expensive) and didn't like it, what a shame for her, if only she had thought about it more before buying, but she clearly just has more money than sense.

Plus her comment about having wished she'd tried it on first, I'm just imagining the poor sales assistant's face if she had asked to try on a face mask in the middle of a bleeping global pandemic 😂😂

Screenshot_20200724-174732_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200724-174740_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So she's spent £75 on a Facebook from Selfridges (and conveniently left the Selfridges bag in the background so we know it was expensive) and didn't like it, what a shame for her, if only she had thought about it more before buying, but she clearly just has more money than sense.

Plus her comment about having wished she'd tried it on first, I'm just imagining the poor sales assistant's face if she had asked to try on a face mask in the middle of a bleeping global pandemic 😂😂

View attachment 191337
View attachment 191341
Oh dear, I also can’t imagine a leather mask would be very breathable.. and isn’t that the point of a face mask?? All of these influencers have more money than sense

Reactions: 23
Buying that face mask for £75 is actually embarrassing. A global pandemic isn’t fashionable.

Reactions: 34
I felt quite bad for her in the vlog. You could tell the pap stuff was getting to her but I think she handled it quite well.

Tommy's nipple and also the pic of her sucking his finger was funny.

She didn't show that much of her body but from what I could tell I think her 'real' body is somewhere in between the terrible pap pictures of wonderful insta pictures.

Thought it was a bit cheeky to slag off the hotel like that after they gave them a free upgrade. On the one hand I think it's important to be honest, but on the other hand I think it was pretty out of touch to be complaining about their original room, it was lovely.

Although I'm still recovering form the shock of the hotel charging £200 a day for a bed by the pool, I also looked one their website and their suites start at £450 a night :oops: (495euro)
I don’t think it was cheeky to slag off the hotel atall, it actually made me respect her a lot, most of these people get gifted stays and gifted upgrades and then praise the hotel, she was honest about her experience which is refreshing, I would be absolutely fuming if I paid that much money for a ‘suite’ and could barely walk around the bed!

Literally can’t cope with the amount of times I have to see gLoBaL pAnDeMiC on this site, get over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.