Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she used to be a lifeguard for a summer camp or something, she posted a pic on her story before
Fair play. I do quite like Molly in comparison to the past LI contestants. The likes of Olivia and Kady from series 2 are awful and unfollowed them and others a while back.

Reactions: 7
Its probably because her left arms behind her its not pushing it forward as much as the right side x

This is spot on. I really like Molly, she has a great business mind-set and comes across very down-to-earth in her vlogs.
I agree with this too: she is very down to earth. The appeal, I feel comes from her just being like a normal girl. Sheā€™s pretty but not stunning. She shows herself with make up and without. Sheā€™s skinny but sometimes openly struggles with fluctuating weight. So she appeals to a lot of people. She enjoys most things girls do; and she isnā€™t afraid to have fun but also works hard. Sheā€™s just very sweet. And when she makes mistakes you do realise how young she is and that weā€™ve all been there, life and people arenā€™t perfect.
So I think overall her brand is really good. It also helped that she had a you tube channel before LI- I know I watched her channel while she was in there and enjoyed the vlogs, so when she came out I was intrigued and watched some more.
Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m not her biggest fan and I wouldnā€™t buy everything she buys but I can see how sheā€™s made it quite big and been earning well. I think sheā€™s likeable and thatā€™s her secret.

Reactions: 31
I agree with this too: she is very down to earth. The appeal, I feel comes from her just being like a normal girl. Sheā€™s pretty but not stunning. She shows herself with make up and without. Sheā€™s skinny but sometimes openly struggles with fluctuating weight. So she appeals to a lot of people. She enjoys most things girls do; and she isnā€™t afraid to have fun but also works hard. Sheā€™s just very sweet. And when she makes mistakes you do realise how young she is and that weā€™ve all been there, life and people arenā€™t perfect.
So I think overall her brand is really good. It also helped that she had a you tube channel before LI- I know I watched her channel while she was in there and enjoyed the vlogs, so when she came out I was intrigued and watched some more.
Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m not her biggest fan and I wouldnā€™t buy everything she buys but I can see how sheā€™s made it quite big and been earning well. I think sheā€™s likeable and thatā€™s her secret.
This is the best explanation I've read yet as to why molly is likeable.

Reactions: 12
This is the best explanation I've read yet as to why molly is likeable.
Aww thanks hun. well itā€™s just my opinion. I know some people donā€™t like her, but this is just how Iv found her.
Someone else mentioned that she doesnā€™t constantly push all those ridiculous products on people, like air fresheners etc. Whatever she does promote it seems to be quite genuine. She does make mistakes like weā€™ve seen sadly with the poor dog.
I do think sheā€™s just fun and living life, she doesnā€™t take herself too seriously either. And I loved how she showed how she edited her photos for Instagram, showing that a lot of stuff is fake. I find it refreshing she did that because so many girls go on insta thinking itā€™s all real and try and measure up to this idea of whatā€™s beautiful- when itā€™s all filtered. I say good luck to the girl, if sheā€™s savvy enough she will be set for life in a few years time.

Reactions: 8
she doesnā€™t constantly push all those ridiculous products on people, like air fresheners etc. Whatever she does promote it seems to be quite genuine.
The thing is she doesn't need to do the really low rent adverts like air fresheners, skinny tea and teeth whitening because she's at a level that she can pick higher quality stuff and long term brands to advertise.

I wouldn't give her too much credit as if her career hadn't of taken off and all she had offered was the trashy ads she'd probably do them.

I don't see her as any better or worse than most of them. She's good at playing the relatable best friend role that is hugely lucrative on social media. She knows what she's doing - on love island she was so obviously trying to become memes, and has been very successful at influencing but I wouldn't put her on a pedestal.

None of these people are your friends, they exist to sell products to you.

Reactions: 24
The thing is she doesn't need to do the really low rent adverts like air fresheners, skinny tea and teeth whitening because she's at a level that she can pick higher quality stuff and long term brands to advertise.

I wouldn't give her too much credit as if her career hadn't of taken off and all she had offered was the trashy ads she'd probably do them.

I don't see her as any better or worse than most of them. She's good at playing the relatable best friend role that is hugely lucrative on social media. She knows what she's doing - on love island she was so obviously trying to become memes, and has been very successful at influencing but I wouldn't put her on a pedestal.

None of these people are your friends, they exist to sell products to you.
Yeh good points, which Iā€™d never considered before-she doesnā€™t need to flog an air freshener like some of them! Maybe in a few years she will!
I didnā€™t actually like her on LI to be honest, I watched her videos on YT towards the end of the series and then seemed to like her more after that. My fave was Maura! ( how cringe is that!!) but il admit I do genuinely like Molly as an influencer. I donā€™t agree with everything influencers do either but I just canā€™t help but warm to Molly.
Sheā€™s the only one that doesnā€™t annoy me and she seems harmless enough and quite sweet. So I quite like her and I hope she continues to do well.

Reactions: 4
Just a guess but I assume where she has such a expensive contract with PLT she probably has clauses as to what she can post & tag on insta. We need to remember influencers insta pages are a business & not real life and if someone was paying me Ā£600k I would wear PLT as well

Reactions: 13

I'm shocked noone has created a Maura thread before this!! I always thought she was more popular than mollie.. Maybe only in Ireland..!

I'm shocked noone has created a Maura thread before this!! I always thought she was more popular than mollie.. Maybe only in Ireland..!
Do ya think? Iā€™m Irish and I feel like Molly is far more popular šŸ˜‚ suppose it depends on your own circles šŸ™‚ feel like Maura went downhill and became irrelevant after LI, just seems like a moan on Instagram! Whereas Molly became far more likeable!

Reactions: 4

I don't like maura and didn't like her in the villa so haven't bothered keeping up with her at all. Her instas too overdone for me as well

i can't agree with her being down to earth?? she's a spoilt little fiat!! she buys designer items she doesn't 100% like almost every trip and acts like its single figures from primark. i'm not sure that she does work hard, she naps, horse rides and will ocassionally do a day shoot for a million Ā£ product deal? sounds like a spoilt little brat to me

Reactions: 14
i can't agree with her being down to earth?? she's a spoilt little fiat!! she buys designer items she doesn't 100% like almost every trip and acts like its single figures from primark. i'm not sure that she does work hard, she naps, horse rides and will ocassionally do a day shoot for a million Ā£ product deal? sounds like a spoilt little brat to me
tbf tho she does a lot more than most ā€œinfluencersā€. at the end of the day we have to accept that being an influencer is now an actual job and tbf, itā€™s hard to be successful at, especially at the level sheā€™s on. Sheā€™s obviously doing something right to be getting the 1 mil deals... iā€™ve never seen her buy something designer she doesnā€™t like, other than that silly mask...

tbf tho she does a lot more than most ā€œinfluencersā€. at the end of the day we have to accept that being an influencer is now an actual job and tbf, itā€™s hard to be successful at, especially at the level sheā€™s on. Sheā€™s obviously doing something right to be getting the 1 mil deals... iā€™ve never seen her buy something designer she doesnā€™t like, other than that silly mask...
what more does she do? tommy's washing šŸ˜‚ i said something she doesn't 100% like, she's always so blaze "yeah i picked up these, they're cute"

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.