Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone who watched the misguided documentary briefly summarise what the part with molly said? Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Could someone who watched the misguided documentary briefly summarise what the part with molly said? Thank you!
Basically they wanted Molly pretty desperately but were only willing to pay her £350,000 for the campaign and they thought that their competitors wouldn’t want to pay her any higher than that. Obviously she chose PLT as they offered her £500,000 and Fran and Scott (her managers) probably influenced her decision as I’m pretty sure Scott knows Umar Kamani really well.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched it, mad to see how bad they wanted molly, goes to show how much influence they do have

Reactions: 1
Credit where credit is due, I think Molly is a very smart business woman.

She’s easily the most successful Love Island contestant so far, even though she wasn’t really that popular in the series. Think how much everyone loved Dani yet now she’s not really that relevant? Would love a documentary or Netflix series of how she did it and a complete behind the scenes

Reactions: 33
it is crazy how popular Molly is and how desperately wanted she was by Missguided. She is still a brand rep for PLT too, Megan from season 4 worked with PLT and theres been nothing since. Considering Molly werent very popular at the time on her season and still get loads of stick on the DM etc she is still popular among the fashion industry. Unlike Amber and the rest, you dont really hear about them ones from season 5

Reactions: 8
I think people are drawn to those who get the villain edit (or are actually are villains) because they aren’t you’re standard ‘nice‘ drama free contestant who don’t provide that much entertainment. Like many love islanders fade into obscurity but the ones people gossip about more like Molly and Megan and even Olivia Buckland are the ones that stick because people are intrigued by them. I don’t know if anyone watched too hot too handle but the “villain” of that series Francesca has around 5 million followers and is by far the most successful post show

Reactions: 5
I think people are drawn to those who get the villain edit (or are actually are villains) because they aren’t you’re standard ‘nice‘ drama free contestant who don’t provide that much entertainment. Like many love islanders fade into obscurity but the ones people gossip about more like Molly and Megan and even Olivia Buckland are the ones that stick because people are intrigued by them. I don’t know if anyone watched too hot too handle but the “villain” of that series Francesca has around 5 million followers and is by far the most successful post show
How was Molly the villain in her season ? There were worse 😂

Reactions: 3
Credit where credit is due, I think Molly is a very smart business woman.

She’s easily the most successful Love Island contestant so far, even though she wasn’t really that popular in the series. Think how much everyone loved Dani yet now she’s not really that relevant? Would love a documentary or Netflix series of how she did it and a complete behind the scenes
I agree, I think Molly will be about for a long time and her tan and hair products etc will be making her a fortune behind the scenes. Everyone else has a little burst of fame right after these shows but they mostly fade away.
I can only imagine how much she made since leaving love island!

I don’t suppose anyone knows who they got instead of Molly? I’m only half way through
I don't remember any stand out people from missguided campaigns so that probably says it all 😂 probably got a real nobody.

Last edited:
I think she's selective about what she posts which helps. Once the love island ones go down the route of just doing constant ads you lose interest, whereas she posts mainly about her day to day life/clothes and I find her generally quite interesting.

Reactions: 18
I think she's selective about what she posts which helps. Once the love island ones go down the route of just doing constant ads you lose interest, whereas she posts mainly about her day to day life/clothes and I find her generally quite interesting.
Yeah she only really posts things she collabs with, she doesn't advertise those dodgy car air fresheners like a lot of old islanders do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How was Molly the villain in her season ? There were worse 😂
I wouldn’t say hardcore villain but I think the producers portrayed her as a bit fake and manipulative which made her quite dislike to some viewers as she sadly got a lot if undeserved hate

I wouldn’t say hardcore villain but I think the producers portrayed her as a bit fake and manipulative which made her quite dislike to some viewers as she sadly got a lot if undeserved hate
This! Remember at the reunion, Anton in particular was vile to her.. People jumped on that, I couldn’t understand the hate. The DM were on her back as soon as they came out of the villa which doesn’t help..

I think she handled herself pretty well in the villa considering the producers threw both Maura and Lucie at Tommy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.