Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t particularly like molly as I’m sure many of you have worked out over the past year 😂
However, I would much rather stick up for a woman over the disgusting creep that is Jake Paul.
I think it’s pretty grim to create a fake message and to then post it to their millions of followers.
But that being said, Molly is secretly loving the attention and I reckon her followers have gone up, (gotta check social blade!) so my concern is probably invalid as she’s just a very self centred influencer who is probably extremely glad that Jake paul has mentioned her.

Reactions: 50
Sure it's fake Molly .... I bet she did send it.

I’m sure she didn’t sent that message - it’s clearly a fake. But I would’nt be surprised if she sent one in the past. It’s an odd thing for someone to make up out of nothing. Unless I really don’t understand how awful gram culture really is. But really I’m not sure what the problem with it would be. - she was single and he presumably single. I guess the only issue would be is that he shows she was always looking for a trophy ‘famous’ boyfriend.

But then we all knew that anyway !!!

Reactions: 18
Those jeans she wears are so hideous. Extremely loose and torn to pieces and high waisted which makes her look even bigger than she actually is. Stick to the low waist tight jeans and she’ll be better off. Jeans that actually fit?
And the heels? Even worse? The Chunky Balenciagas that only seem to suit men? Disgustennnng!

Reactions: 3
Fiat 500 Twitter is raging about jake paul. Why do people defend influencers they’ve never met as if they’re on their pay roll? Weird. She probably loved the attention and wasn’t even bothered.

Reactions: 23
Fiat 500 Twitter is raging about jake paul. Why do people defend influencers they’ve never met as if they’re on their pay roll? Weird. She probably loved the attention and wasn’t even bothered.
Literally. She’s gained 16K followers on IG since yesterday, clearly from Jake Pauls free promo. I bet she’s actually thankful and is secretly loving it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They only defend Molly because she is lord and saviour.
What I don’t understand is the only thing she has to do is put a decent outfit together and edit her videos which she does like an extreme amateur - it’s always a haul or a VLOG - and she can’t even do THAT considering she left her charger at home. Oh my god, she’s actually completely useless.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but what is going on with her ootd?

Reminds me of a kid dressing up her dads suit jackets from the early 00s or something.

Don’t get me started on the jeans.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand how young girls look up to her like shes an idol. It is so damaging to society that absolute tools like Molly set these standards. She went on a reality tv show she isn’t exactly interesting or talented. What is their to idolise? Obsession with a teddy? Weird public and slightly fake relationship? Eating salads constantly? She is just another stuck up cow that got famous. Don’t like Jake Paul but at least he worked for his career being another talentless twit.

Reactions: 21
I know I know, everyone’s seen this before and it happened in love island but please can everyone take 3 minutes out of their day to watch this scene, and their connection and what Tommy says about her and tell me how Molly is best friends with her?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry to de rail but does Maura have a tattle thread ?
Here you go!

Reactions: 1
I know I know, everyone’s seen this before and it happened in love island but please can everyone take 3 minutes out of their day to watch this scene, and their connection and what Tommy says about her and tell me how Molly is best friends with her?

I literally always think about this

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.