Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but how are people guessing what car it is? I’m not clued up on cars really but because it’s in black and white you can’t even see anything other than the seat she’s sat on and the back window 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She sat in the car for an hour figuring out the buttons and where she wanted her seat. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congratulations on your new car Molly!
36FE0784-75DE-499E-A538-4672341C661E.jpeg
Stick to your ✨manifesting✨ everyone because it DOES work!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I don’t think it’s very nice to say that a small car is a tic tac box.... not everyone is in a position to buy a brand new car whatever type they want two days before their test.

Reactions: 50
I don’t think it’s very nice to say that a small car is a tic tac box.... not everyone is in a position to buy a brand new car whatever type they want two days before their test.
she comes off as such a c*nt lol

Also when is she gonna stop banging on about it?? I know it feels amazing to pass but ffs she doesn’t really need it does she she literally has a personal driver who takes her and Tommy wherever they want whenever they want?? Wtf is the big deal??

Reactions: 24
I messaged her to this affect and think that everybody else should

Reactions: 12
I messaged her to this affect and think that everybody else should
Right, because 5 DMs from 5 million is gonna make a difference to her day.
This witch is not gonna go away - that is abundantly clear to me now. She will be the Zoella of the 2020s. It’s creepy how similar they are - tiny circle, never leaves the house, manky hair extensions.
She has done duck all and is trending on Twitter and gained more followers on Instagram because of Jake Paul which makes increases relevance and more brand deals. She has literally been handed every single thing on a silver platter and has worked for none of it. Whew. I can see why girls look up to her - a few Instagram pictures and millionaire time. Okay, I’m jealous.

Reactions: 14
Did she say she had her cheek filler dissolved or not? She definitely has it, it’s so obvious in her stories in her car

Reactions: 11
Does she ever do anything but brag and complain, bleeping hell such a hard life. Everything is about her 24/7.. cannot stand her .. she will get bored of the car in 6 months & upgrade her car

Reactions: 27
I’m so over manifestation. With molly’s logic I may as well buy a stethoscope and manifest being a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she ever do anything but brag and complain, bleeping hell such a hard life. Everything is about her 24/7.. cannot stand her .. she will get bored of the car in 6 months & upgrade her car
Literally every day is the “longest day of my life” (such a long day man to wear heels at half 10, go to a cafe to take photos, eat a bleeping salad, get driven home and then sit in her BRAND NEW car) yet she still manages to brag every time, dunno how anyone puts up with her tbh she would drain the actual life out of me

Reactions: 31
She’s probs made her story black and white so she can hide the car and get more views in her vlog showing it

Reactions: 8
Maura and Tommy have such sizzling sexual chemistry. I get butterflies whenever I see that video because it’s so sexy. I hope they do have a one night stand, break Molly’s heart and get together. Also, I hope Molly doesn’t expect sympathy from us. Hunty, we warned you. Sleep with the snakes, you will be bitten. Xoxo

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.