Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maura Higgins - Irish Model, former grid girl and Influencer who became famous from Love Island 2019.

Couldn't find a thread so I thought I'd post one!

Quick Q: Is Maura natural or has she had work done? Her nose does look different in her younger pics but it could just be as she got older. Her rear looks different anyway...!

Reactions: 11
She reminds me of Helen Wood(s)? Before...she's had lip filler and i think a nose tip lift, i have both and I can definitely spot it on others. She has possibly had a little bit of cheek filler too, they seem rounder now...

Reactions: 12
I can see why people are saying she looks like she's traveller/gypsy genes from those old photos. I don't think she doe thoughs, think it's the accent people getting that from but that's the Longford accent.. Very strong.

Reactions: 22
Never seen Love Island but apparently she was credited for creating a phrase ‘fanny flutters’- funnily enough on the Australian Love Island that was out a year prior to Maura’s series one of their cast said it! Proves that it’s all scripted.

Reactions: 31
Never seen Love Island but apparently she was credited for creating a phrase ‘fanny flutters’- funnily enough on the Australian Love Island that was out a year prior to Maura’s series one of their cast said it! Proves that it’s all scripted.
Definitely, i don’t think I could sit through Maura’s entrance to the villa now, so cringe

Reactions: 16
Never knew that!! I thought she came up with it.!

Reactions: 9
Never knew that!! I thought she came up with it.!
I first saw it in the Viz comic about 15 years ago as they have a feature in it called the Profanisaurus- essentially a swearing dictionary and readers can submit their own 😂 yes I have schoolboy humour😂 the Love Island Aussie writers probably read the same 2004 instalment that I did as the comic is popular over there too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can see why people are saying she looks like she's traveller/gypsy genes from those old photos. I don't think she doe thoughs, think it's the accent people getting that from but that's the Longford accent.. Very strong.
No one from Longford has an accent like Maura's except some travellers. I have good friends from Ballymahon where she is from and you wouldn't think they were from the same area.

Reactions: 18
She's absolutely stunning..... when she's filtered to within an inch of her life which is every single selfie she posts. Incredibly in love with herself.

Reactions: 23
I love the fact she’s got a big hole on her face from a monroe piercing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she ever going to get together with Chris Taylor from LI? I wish they'd just get on with it! Unless he's gay which I've heard. Either way they should let us know haha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I she think looks great - a lot of people get work done and it looks awful, so fair play.

I definitely don't think she's followable though, and she comes across as a bit moody.

Reactions: 13
I like her personality but her IG page is as dry as anything, definitely won't be following

Reactions: 2