Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah to be fair it is definitely photoshopped. But either way it’s funny that jake went to the effort to do that😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was slightly hesitant to accept that it was photoshopped but there are several discrepancies. Ugh, I wanted more drama!
Also, didn’t he have a girlfriend in 2018 so it would’ve made her a crappy person too. I am dying to see Tommy’s response. I genuinely think he’ll go about his day like usual with another gym selfie like Molly’s doing on Instagram right now and never mention Jake Paul’s never again because he has humiliated him on another level.
They’re trending again on Twitter. I don’t think any future Love Island contestant will ever be more relevant than her. This witch trends every other week which means this forum and its users better get comfortable.

Reactions: 7
I was slightly hesitant to accept that it was photoshopped but there are several discrepancies. Ugh, I wanted more drama!
Also, didn’t he have a girlfriend in 2018 so it would’ve made her a crappy person too. I am dying to see Tommy’s response. I genuinely think he’ll go about his day like usual with another gym selfie like Molly’s doing on Instagram right now and never mention Jake Paul’s never again because he has humiliated him on another level.
They’re trending again on Twitter. I don’t think any future Love Island contestant will ever be more relevant than her. This witch trends every other week which means this forum and its users better get comfortable.
it’s weird that he went to the effort to photoshop that but he used a date in 2018?

Reactions: 4
I know this is not Molly related but Demi from Love Island season 6 has posted an update on her cancer scare. I know it was discussed on the last thread so I thought some people may be curious. Sadly she does have thyroid cancer, she has had the tumor removed but needs additional surgery.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Jake Paul’s insta story lol, I hate jake paul though 😫
I just spat my drink out at this how embarrassing nababaaha nah 😂 just shows how desperate she was for fame that she would scoop as low as jake paul and his weird team 10 gang back then to get noticed

Never mind its photoshopped how boring 😭

Reactions: 8
I know this is not Molly related but Demi from Love Island season 6 has posted an update on her cancer scare. I know it was discussed on the last thread so I thought some people may be curious. Sadly she does have thyroid cancer, she has had the tumor removed but needs additional surgery.
Ah jesus the poor girl. I didnt even know she had a scare. Hopefully she will recover q

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210521-090238_Instagram.jpg

I was just watching jake pauls videos speaking on Instagram about the video tyson and tommy made and then jake just posted this message what molly sent him

Reactions: 4
Imagine how embarrassing when Mollys boyfriend loses a fight to a YouTuber and ex disney cast member 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.