Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fiat 500 Twitter is raging about jake paul. Why do people defend influencers they’ve never met as if they’re on their pay roll? Weird. She probably loved the attention and wasn’t even bothered.
'DMs open if you ever wanna talk'
honestly i saw this comment under moll's tweet and i was dyinggg like pls who do you think you are and why would molly need you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine if a thief broke into her home and stole Ellie Belly but left her £100k jewellery and put him up for ransom, I’d cry laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m genuinely confused how so many people here call Tommy ‘a man child ‘ etc and mock him, but still think Maura would go after him?!
The guy is an over grown toddler who will be demolished by somebody’s nan next month. No one wants him (apart from a few teenagers and unstable cougars)

Reactions: 14
I’m genuinely confused how so many people here call Tommy ‘a man child ‘ etc and mock him, but still think Maura would go after him?!
The guy is an over grown toddler who will be demolished by somebody’s nan next month. No one wants him (apart from a few teenagers and unstable cougars)
Because we are talking about the same Maura who dated in the closet Curtis and cringe ball Chris. I don't think her standards are particularly high.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why has she let Elly-Belly get so dirty, imagine the stench and grub on it, Please put him in the wash Molly 🙏
I really do hope she washes him because if not I can't 🤮 and I wonder what she would do if she lost him, Fiat 500 twitter would give an arm and a leg to help find him. Imagine the the headlines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because we are talking about the same Maura who dated in the closet Curtis and cringe ball Chris. I don't think her standards are particularly high.
I agree Curtis is a complete Joke. But only pre teens and the emotionally stunted would think someone hadn’t moved on from a brief flirtation two years ago 😂

Reactions: 4
But she does look massively different?

What about her audience of young girls who think she’s constantly immaculate, hair done when in fact it’s the complete opposite? Setting false standards. Not to mention the altering of her nose, jaw etc

I don’t know why people are so willing to defend influencers for their blatant photoshopping when it’s actually really damaging, which is far beyond just looking different with ‘no makeup.’

Its beyond just dressing down or looking casual etc, she PHOTOSHOPS her facial structure.
Yeah... regardless if everyone does it now, it’s still wildly damaging. I can’t tell you how much I quaked at khloe k post last month I think where she dared to cry victim when she is a part of this machine. My niece is 11 going on 17 thanks to social media and it really really makes me feel ill, to think what young people think is “real” these days. I’ve heard the teen boys at work say Kylie Jenner is “the best” and of course she does look insane but she paid for it - I’m not one of these young girls, I do remember kylie before surgery and even I still look at her pics longingly wishing I looked like that so what the hell are actual teens thinking? It really makes me sad, there’s also this wave of toxic positivity that has come about where if you mention this you are “hating” and “tearing another woman down” which is not the case. Have all the surgery and edit your pics however u want - just be transparent so the kids know what you did!

Guys come on she’s far too stuck up and entitled to go for something sensible 😂 she thinks she’s a celebrity she’ll have to go for something showy.
You know I love my designeeers guyz, me and my expensive taste ✌🏼😚

Reactions: 18
She just said she bought her car 2 days before her test and that she manifested passing 🤣🤣🤣 I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Manifesting passing a test after a buying a car - bleeping hell I’ve heard it all now. There’s low IQ then there’s Molly mae 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Awww a small car is apparently a ‘tic tac box’ tasteful as ever mol, remind everyone of how out of touch and a bleep you are 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.