Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible they exchanged messages before that (which could now be deleted) and that’s why it shows an older date? I don’t know much about insta

Reactions: 5
It looks so real though, everything’s in the screenshot 🥱

Wonder if she will acknowledge it
It's incredibly easy to fake an Instagram DM these days - there's whole apps dedicated to it. It's why when people 'expose' celebrity/influencer DMs they'll often do a screen recording to prove they're real because you just can't trust screenshots these days.

Is it possible they exchanged messages before that (which could now be deleted) and that’s why it shows an older date? I don’t know much about insta
But if she really did send the message with the white heart, that would mean she sent it after Oct 2019 (when the emoji was released), by which point she was with Tommy so I don't think this can be real. And I'm pretty sure timestamps are associated with the messages and don't stay in place after you've deleted messages.

Reactions: 8
OMGGGGGG he exposed her and it’s definitely her with the white heart. Just shows what a basic chick she is and how desperate she was before Love Island. She thinks she’s prestige but she couldn’t get a decent looking man before the villa. She’s a joke!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Stuff like this literally just gives her even more clout and attention... like he’s got 15.6M IG followers. I bet she’s secretly loving it & willl be lapping it right up even though its fake, with the extra promo she’ll get 🙄

Reactions: 19
Whewwwww. She’s coming out swinging. Cuss him out, Molly. Make yourself somewhat interesting! Thank God she said something because at least there’s doubt about it now whereas the second hand embarrassment I felt for her was unreal. Humiliation!

My good sis knows ALL about photoshop and editing so I’ll trust her on this one! X

Reactions: 16
I’m just glad to see her hair out of that greasy bun😂 she looks nice on her latest pic it’s about time she did something with her hair nobody wants to see your chip fat scalp

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How I’m sleeping tonight knowing that I’m not having to worry about my boyfriends reputation if he gets knocked out by a youtuber
598E93B4-2534-4DC4-8C66-977FB0F6BD95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Gosh the boys are definitely into some posturing right now !!! They’re obviously think it makes them look really hard - in reality it’s all a bit panto villain !!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.