Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MmmB777

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz never mind what car she’ll choose.. what about which car seat she’ll get for Tommy? She’ll need a good one for all the lifts momma molly will be giving him. Hope she’s researched the benefits of rear facing until he reaches (mental) age of 2 😘✌

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Gilly88

On all the girls stories they’re all having fun and mollys just sat at the table ..
Whilst everyone’s having fun she’s probs just been sitting there muttering “sOrRy HuNs I dOnT dRiNk😌😚”.

Also dead at how everyone at party has the same face, there’s a pointy chin and roblox cheek epidemic up in that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Can’t be arsed she will have a gwagon within the next two weeks probably. So materialistic and no one can tell me otherwise.

Reactions: 40

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
See here's my issue with Mol and the driving test pass first time saga. There is a high chance that the lessons were gifted for a start. Lessons are expensive, especially for automatic. She would've done an intensive course. Which most people won't be able to do because, realistically, who is gonna take a week off work to drive 5/6 hours a day? She passed her test in that amount of time because she is in a privileged position. Tests are currently backed up for months and months UNLESS you have money/sponsorship to do an intensive course. Thousands of people have seen their provisional expire because they couldn't take a test in time. More money to waste that a lot of people currently don't have. I'll never begrudge anyone learning in auto because I tried to learn in manual for 2 years and ended up giving up because it was so unnecessarily difficult. Driving is hard anyway, why make it more complicated than it needs to be, right? But I think it should be acknowledged that Mol isn't some down to earth, girl-next-door type who just happened to fall lucky and book all these things organically

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Im not too sure still of how things work on here but is it possible to make a separate rave thread? I’m tired of reading about how much you all love her because she really overcame the odds because she didn’t.

Sorry but I really don’t think a conventionally attractive skinny pretty white woman who had parents financially supporting her dream of taking edited pictures of herself all day is some mega business woman to aspire to. She does nothing. She’s not interesting. She has no thoughts of her own, she just lucked out with her team who are tacky enough to take whatever brand deal they can and slap her name on something. She’s basic and she appeals to basic young women who project themselves on to her. That’s her entire brand.

She’ll never be A list so whatever status you think she holds doesn’t exist outside of Fiat 500 twitter and the sun.

Her relationship IS the only thing relevant about her, if she left the villa single she would still be a nobody. I’m rewatching their season now and she literally said that Tommy is a guy you fuck, not marry. Why haven’t they bought a house or flat yet with all that money? Because they know it’s not going to last! Do you really think if molly woke up tomorrow and someone said right it’s either Tommy or your influencer career she’d pick him? There’s nothing there you can see it in her vlogs, he would be happy with any woman who acts like a mother by proxy, picking up after him, cooking and cleaning. It’s pathetic.

This is one of the only places online that people discuss the honest truth and I’m not sure why it needs to turn into a rave thread? There’s so many spaces you can rave about her with all of her other wannabe minions.
I dunno what you have been reading but I don't think that this has been a rave thread since about thread 1 or 2 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jobmat

I’m utterly confused - she posts stories about feeling vulnerable and stalkers etc knowing where she lives. And then posts about her car - surely this makes her infinitely more identifiable. It wouldn’t be hard to see the car in her drive, or around Manchester in general !! Obviously she’s posted it to get some deal on the price but surely her anonymity and privacy is more important at this point. She has plenty of cash now to live the life she chooses !!

Is it? All I see is a cuckhold. She’s almost happy that Maura is giving him a boner and is poking fun at it. Such a pathetic girl that she’d let that scab Maura anywhere near her man. You can tell Maura wants a real big strong man like Tommy and not some man child in their 30s like Chris who performs cringe worthy reels on Instagram. If Maura and Tommy do get together, I genuinely hope Molly doesn’t expect sympathy from anyone. We warned our good sis!
Tommy is a child just one with a bit of muscle on his arms😂 he is incapable of looking after himself, Maura wouldn’t pander to him like molly does. Maura probably wants somebody who physically looks similar to Tommy but there’s no way she’d put up with him being such a child.

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
They’ve actually set the 9 year old up an Instagram 🤢
What is wrong with those grown women dancing with a 9 year old like that. It’s so seedy and wrong. Not to mention why his father is egging him on
Hope my mini rant isn’t too off topic but I hate this because I hate to use the “wHaT iF iT wAs ThE oTheR waY aRounD” thing as a woman but I hate how men normalise the sexualisation of little boys!!! If it was a 9 year old girl would they let grown men dance on her like that? It’s just so wrong and a huge red flag. I think I’d dump someone for encouraging or implying that is okay with a child.

The Instagram is also very inappropriate, children should be kept off of social media until at least 16 in my opinion and even if they’re posting on behalf of him I worry about parents not understanding that you really should be careful posting children online.
I hope this is allowed but I know someone who works with child abuse images and they say most of it they seize and prosecute for are stolen innocent fully clothed images off of parents fbs and stuff that then get traded around online. It’s horrible but I definitely think people should be so much more vigilant about this stuff!

panini

VIP Member
paris calling molly a ''full time business woman''... please tell me shes taking the piss. we're all doomed if this molly is considered anything full time
I didn’t realise it was so commendable for someone to have a ‘job’ AND pass their test.

• Haha

Gilly88

He's registered as an elite athlete which means you don't have to isolate- so I’ve been told 🙄 the excuses for Tommy will be rolling in
Nah he cant be registered "elite athlete" surely, he fights Barrys and Tonys from the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
A girl I went to college with just reposted a photo of Moan-y on her Insta story. Why do people do this? She's not gonna invite you for dinner or DM you

• Haha
  • Sick

G+T

VIP Member
Molly and Tommy just come off so boring. Like they are so young and okay I get she doesn't drink and its been covid but it suits her jealous side that they can't really go places unless it's just them and a that hair by Jay guy and maura. Seems so dull.

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
His arms are soo long
He’s actually so unattractive I’m sorry. Looking like this
720016F5-5A3F-4A51-9D7D-D22A8392B1EE.jpeg

Side note I’ve been watching her travelling vlogs recently and EVERY SINGLE COMMENT is just circlejerking the same phrases of how relatable/nice/kind/successful she is.
There’s no other discussion.

Just sets in how completely pathetic her woe is me victim shtick is because these people are so far up her ass that I doubt they can see daylight.

Valid criticism of her being a moron isn’t hate but even if it was she wouldn’t be able to read it because she got 2729922 supportive comments to read through first.

I wonder how long she’ll last because people will clock on to it soon enough and the internet is very fickle. She won’t be relevant in 5 years, hell I’d say outside of the sun articles and Fiat 500 twitter she isn’t fucking relevant at all already.

Last edited:
  • Haha

babynice

Must say I actually thought it was nice that Tommy posted more “normal” pictures of Molly-Mae.

• Heart