Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her outfit last night cost £1995 😧 wish I had 2 grand to spend on a outfit for a night out😂
Also the fact that she got a hair stylist to her house and she still ended up slicking it back into a greasy bun afterwards 🤦🏼‍♀️ What’s the point

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Umm am I the only one who liked her outfit.... okay il just leave now....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Umm am I the only one who liked her outfit.... okay il just leave now....
I liked it but not for a "trendy" (lord forgive me for using that word 😂) 21/22 year old

Reactions: 16
So she’d rather spend time in London for a girl’s birthday bash and shopping with Maura, who I think she loves more than Tommy and I think Maura is counting on splitting them up to pounce on him - mark my words, instead of spending time with her man who returned from a 3 week fight camp. They probably haven’t done it in ages either and it’s not like she can’t shop at the Selfridges in Manchester for her birthday outfit which will be hideous. She can spend a fortune like she did on that ugly ass suit but it will still look ugly ass because she is the definition of a chav who now has money. No taste whatsoever. A £10 dress from Primark would be an improvement to the things she wears.

She thinks because she spend a fortune then she MUST look good but she doesn’t. Like the jeans in her new picture look so weird, she looks like she has a vagina because it’s high waisted. Just wear a normal waisted jeans and if feel insecure about a crop top - wear a nofmal

Reactions: 12
Whispers - actually I liked it too. I’m just too enraged by the whole evening to admit it.
Suit not awful but those disgusting fishnet
Shoes should never have been allowed off the bottega sketchpad. Don’t care if even Rihanna has worn them. FUGLY

Reactions: 16
I really can’t be arsed with her birthday, fiat 500 Twitter is going to be creaming all over it, it’s going to be so OTT.

I’m expecting something good from fran and her team tommy, tacky and distasteful. ✌🏻😗

Reactions: 13
She’s having ANOTHER collab with Beauty Works ? How much bank is she getting lmao I wonder what it will be this time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.